Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
C4...
Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1540
Thanks received:
832 thanks in 429 posts

RE: C4...
05-12-2013 6:13 PM

(05-12-2013 5:28 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  I think the epi and heavy Androstadienone causes the intimidation to men.

Hey FD!

Epi-androsterone causing intimidation in men?! ._o

FSH
05-12-2013 6:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Inconceivablezen

Fishdude
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 223
Thanks received:
908 thanks in 406 posts

05-12-2013 9:49 PM

The other molecules listed are socials/comfort
05-12-2013 9:49 PM
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 157
Thanks received:
296 thanks in 158 posts

05-15-2013 9:15 AM

Anyone know how much dienone 1 drop of C4 contains? For me, that makes the difference between wearing it every day and wearing it only sometimes.
05-15-2013 9:15 AM
Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 194
Thanks received:
607 thanks in 292 posts

05-17-2013 3:16 PM

(05-12-2013 5:28 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  Androsterone is smelly like old urine and needs. To web covered. Often I'm critsized of my A314 smell but don't care. I'd have to say there's no Androsterone in C4.

I think the epi and heavy Androstadienone causes the intimidation to men. Overall looks to be a fairly simple formula. Mixes great with everything except A314. Try it with M512 or some X22

Dynamite !

This is interesting to me because I don't get intimidation from c4, I get compliance and respect but men don't avoid me like when I have on heavy Androstadienone .
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2013 3:18 PM by Blade.)
05-17-2013 3:16 PM
thundr
Vendor

Thanks Given: 3151
Thanks received:
5833 thanks in 1052 posts

05-17-2013 3:33 PM

When I go more than 3 drop c4 solo I start getting limited eye contact eapecially from dudes. Ppl in general start making more space. Which is odd bc 2 drops and under it seems to draw them closer.

That a good hunch it might be the A.1 I hadn't thought about that angle. I always just assumed it was too much oxy with maybe something else making ppl a tad nervous.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
05-17-2013 3:33 PM

Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 157
Thanks received:
296 thanks in 158 posts

05-17-2013 4:07 PM

(05-17-2013 3:33 PM)thundr Wrote:  When I go more than 3 drop c4 solo I start getting limited eye contact eapecially from dudes. Ppl in general start making more space. Which is odd bc 2 drops and under it seems to draw them closer.

That a good hunch it might be the A.1 I hadn't thought about that angle. I always just assumed it was too much oxy with maybe something else making ppl a tad nervous.

But what are the long term effects? Is it bad to wear this?

Thanks for the explaination Thundr! Didn't know Androstadienone causes intimidation in men. Might have to further test cohesion then!
(05-17-2013 3:16 PM)Blade Wrote:  This is interesting to me because I don't get intimidation from c4, I get compliance and respect but men don't avoid me like when I have on heavy Androstadienone .

This is EXACTLY what I get too. I wear my C4 with AV. It draws people in and REDUCES the AMOG attempts from men. I can wear 2 - 3 drops of both, but 2 of both is better.
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2013 4:08 PM by Inconceivablezen.)
05-17-2013 4:07 PM
thundr
Vendor

Thanks received:

05-17-2013 4:19 PM

I haven't seen any long term side effx but I've only worn it solo for 2 wks straight at one time and that was to figure the bitch out. Other uses were/are sporadic and random.

Now I haven't noticed personally Androstadienone intimidating men in my experiences with it. Even at high doses above 50 mcg. Which is a waste btw but i was testing. Could be just my chem but no intim. What I get is more irritation and avoidance the higher the dose.

Androstadienone is a bonding molecule in the brain. I think this works on dudes too as well as chicas just in a diff way. I think us guys ate hardwired to avoid large concentration of this stuff especially when another dude has it on and especially strangers. My guys dnt seem to be as affected by it but it is very apparent in strangers.

We had a small chat about this awhile back in Alt girls journal. Very good info. I'll see if I can dig it up for you guys. Plus its always fun poking around in that cool ass chicks journal.

05-17-2013 4:19 PM
Thanks given by D_Darko
thundr
Vendor

Thanks received:

05-17-2013 4:31 PM

Kinda weird quoting myself but it sure beats typing all that shit again. I have noticed since then that my guys have become a bit more tolerant and less irritable when I wear lose dose Androstadienone around them now.

(12-14-2012 7:16 PM)thundr Wrote:  IME dudes really don't like Androstadienone . Even my good guy friends act "off" when I have a mix on the contains it or I am wearing it direct app.

I read somewhere and Im not sure of its validity that us guys produce alot of Androstadienone during sleep. Has something to do with pair bonding which makes complete sense.

I have always speculated that it is this bonding factor that turns off dudes on Androstadienone . Its the odd bonding that is not the kind of none-heavy farting, burping, swilling beer and football bonding. Its the cuddle type bonding that promotes emotional response on a whole different region of the brain. Most guys avoid this weird feeling, even to females. Its kinda like the opposite of what they should feel when they are around you as a guy and I think it makes them shy off you a bit. I definitely most assuredly feel that it enhances the feelings of the chemical process called love. In girls that have the crush on you it works wonders. To guys, that chemical spike can be a detriment and actually can cause a bit of confusion/avoidance in their desire to repress that odd feeling.

I do notice that alphas tend to be more offput from Androstadienone than say more feminine metroish dudes who seem to tolerate it a bit better. Perhaps it has alot to do with the psychological diversification between males that corresponds to how Androstadienone affects them in particular. If I am chilling with the guys I stay away from Androstadienone . When Im out on the hunt with them and I'm running about 30-40 mcg Androstadienone I could care less how they feel about it.

05-17-2013 4:31 PM
Thanks given by Six, KIMBA, D_Darko
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 748
Thanks received:
1550 thanks in 683 posts

05-18-2013 1:46 AM

(05-17-2013 4:07 PM)Inconceivablezen Wrote:  But what are the long term effects? Is it bad to wear this?

Thanks for the explaination Thundr! Didn't know Androstadienone causes intimidation in men. Might have to further test cohesion then!
(05-17-2013 3:16 PM)Blade Wrote:  This is interesting to me because I don't get intimidation from c4, I get compliance and respect but men don't avoid me like when I have on heavy Androstadienone .

This is EXACTLY what I get too. I wear my C4 with AV. It draws people in and REDUCES the AMOG attempts from men. I can wear 2 - 3 drops of both, but 2 of both is better.

Zen, i have been running your blend for a bit on and off since you suggested it.

Some interesting results needless to say. Attraction is killer if you sack up and go for it, but application times in the build up cycles of the products is the interesting part. I get nada or following eyes for about 3 hours with the mix. Looks like, 'who is this guy' type of thing.

I mix it with Glace. I have two AV, one premixed with Glace and the other is pretty bunk stuff, but I use it for build up still in super doses thanks to Thundr's AV build up thread.

C4 on the other hand is something I have been trying to use a build up for on my hands/back when I sleep as well, to prevent Dienone from hitting me and messing with my head (Dienone depression is strong with me).

I have found some success with one night C4 building. But I want to run it longer now if Thundr is saying it gets good after a couple weeks. Build up with both sounds optimal but AV is a quick hit for me or it tempers off. I think I will build C4 and then spike AV in as desired. Will try the C4 solo build up with a super dose and then AV spike tomorrow at work. If I get any results I will wear it out at night.

EDIT:

I am thinking that C4 has NO Androsterone in it. I dont get the same Androsterone hits. I get them with AV, Ascend, APi, older A314, AM, etc. But not C4. I think it is like a social respect. If someone could set me straight it would be appreciated, or should I just sack up and keep trying?

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2013 1:48 AM by KIMBA.)
05-18-2013 1:46 AM
Thanks given by LL21

LL21
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 893
Thanks received:
1046 thanks in 451 posts

05-18-2013 3:14 AM

This is based off the new hax site but it has no none or Androsterone. It has epiandrosterone and the nols

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning but fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
05-18-2013 3:14 AM

Share This Thread