Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Breakup
Pheroseeker
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Breakup
10-09-2017 2:11 AM

So I just broke off my two year relationship. The main reason was because when she talks to other guys she would feel up on them. This happened 3 times in our two year relationship. The first was with a ln attractive gay dude, she was feeling on his inner thigh. The second was with a friend of mine, she carressed his chest while talking to him. The third was also with a friend and, she gripped his bicep while talking to him. And held eye contact during. It was enough to feel uncomfortable.Am I tripping. I wanna know if I'm being to sensitive. Am I trippen, and this is acceptable behavior from most women. . Or is this wrong and I'm right to leave her. Thanks in advance guys. Don't be afraid to be brutally honest I need to hear it.
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2017 2:15 AM by Pheroseeker.)
10-09-2017 2:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DonaldDarko
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Breakup
10-09-2017 2:20 AM

It's hard to say. Have you talked to her about it making you uncomfortable? If so what was her reaction?
10-09-2017 2:20 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

10-09-2017 2:28 AM

This isn't acceptable behavior in my reality. Put on some sexual blends, get out there and have fun!!

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2017 2:28 AM by BigDickBandit420.)
10-09-2017 2:28 AM
Pheroseeker
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-09-2017 3:53 AM

(10-09-2017 2:20 AM)DonaldDarko Wrote:  It's hard to say. Have you talked to her about it making you uncomfortable? If so what was her reaction?

She defends her behavior. But at the same time apologizes. For the first time on feeling on the dudes leg, she said she was just taking a picture. When. I saw her on him for a good 5 min. The second time she said she didn't remember. The third time she defenededt by saying the guy was like a brother to her. She grabbed on his bicep and held for several seconds. Like over 5. It wasnt just a quick touch. I've never seen her Grab her own brother like that. Or any girls. She does so to me from Time to time as I was her bf. But she's apologizing like crazy. Saying she didn't mean to hurt me

Ah Im drunk. Shouldn't have posted some real shit in my life lol but I'm grateful for you guys reading and taking the time
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2017 4:05 AM by Pheroseeker.)
10-09-2017 3:53 AM

TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

10-09-2017 4:16 AM

I had a chick once back in the 90s do this ...not touching other guys, but playing up to them in my presence. This is part of that 'auction...for sale to the highest bidder' behavior pattern that women sometimes do to see if you really value her or if SOMEONE else values her more. To instill jealousy in you. This is a worrisome type of behavior and it shows that she's either not into you or she's actually starting to shop around for someone else...throwing out the bait to others.

Like BDB said, I would look for others if I were you. Look at the bright side, you are now free to go forward and to have new adventures/pleasures with other women.
10-09-2017 4:16 AM
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-09-2017 4:49 AM

It's your life and your relationship. If you dont want that behaviour in your relationship, communicate it, if it continues, move on.. and find something you want. It's 2018, we don't have to "settle" for anyone to survive anymore.
10-09-2017 4:49 AM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-09-2017 6:43 AM

Good move. She knows it's not acceptable, and she's doing it anyways. The level of disrespect this indicates is very high.
10-09-2017 6:43 AM
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

10-09-2017 8:36 AM

Ay woman I've been with who did stuff like this never lasted or was even a worthwhile relationship. Despite supposedly being with you, they are still in the game and signalling themselves open to a better offer.

Drop her to fuckbuddy status, take precautions if you are not doing so already and get ready to walk when it suits you, not her.

You don't need a showdown/scene or any kind of "talk" to straighten things out with her - that will only set you-up for a bigger fall.
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2017 8:37 AM by polarvoid.)
10-09-2017 8:36 AM

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-09-2017 8:39 AM

A lot of girls do this. The extent varies.
They like and want the attention, they want to be popular.
They like having guys want them.
So they look, talk, flirt, touch, kiss, Hj, BJ, fck or whatever way they can to attract attention.
Some are so used to doing it that its not even conscious anymore.
Generally if they are just trying to make you jealous it wont be with a hot jacked guy but an avg dude.
If thats the case, your out.

I would not suggest losing your cool, but agree and amplify.
"you guys look good together"
"i think he wants to fck you"

Ive had countless girls do this, including on dates.
Normally i just go and sarge/kino other girls.
If this doesnt get her attention I'll do my best to isolate her, and get her out of the club.
Or at least get a #.
Even if none of this works I just walk up to her and say "Im going now" and walk away.
And delete her # never to be more than FB ever again, if she makes contact.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2017 8:40 AM by Pheroman.)
10-09-2017 8:39 AM
MMM

Rep Post

10-09-2017 8:56 AM

(10-09-2017 4:49 AM)Bodegaz Wrote:  It's your life and your relationship. If you don't want that behavior in your relationship, communicate it, if it continues, move on.. and find something you want. It's 2018, we don't have to "settle" for anyone to survive anymore.

(10-09-2017 6:43 AM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  Good move. She knows it's not acceptable, and she's doing it anyways. The level of disrespect this indicates is very high.

(10-09-2017 8:39 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  walk away.
And delete her # never to be more than FB ever again, if she makes contact.

ONLY thing ... about the NEVER TO BE MORE THAN FB EVER AGAIN part. If he's in love, and it sounds like he is, that won't work.

whistle

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2017 8:59 AM by MMM.)
10-09-2017 8:56 AM

Share This Thread