Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Breakup
DtheGreek
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Breakup
10-09-2017 11:07 AM

Hey seeker. My ex was like that too. It's just the way she was. I say it was the former stripper in her but who knows.

A lot of it was harmless especially amongst friends but it did create some uncomfortable situations. All it takes is her being that way with one wrong person and shit can get crazy for you. I realized that would never be tolerated of me and along with her other faults it was best just to part ways.

Plenty of people out there don't be afraid to walk away from anyone that's doesn't treat you how you feel you should be treated
10-09-2017 11:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DonaldDarko
Checking out the place

Rep Post

10-09-2017 1:32 PM

(10-09-2017 3:53 AM)Pheroseeker Wrote:  She defends her behavior. But at the same time apologizes. For the first time on feeling on the dudes leg, she said she was just taking a picture. When. I saw her on him for a good 5 min. The second time she said she didn't remember. The third time she defenededt by saying the guy was like a brother to her. She grabbed on his bicep and held for several seconds. Like over 5. It wasnt just a quick touch. I've never seen her Grab her own brother like that. Or any girls. She does so to me from Time to time as I was her bf. But she's apologizing like crazy. Saying she didn't mean to hurt me

Ah Im drunk. Shouldn't have posted some real shit in my life lol but I'm grateful for you guys reading and taking the time

My honest advice ( I hope this doesn't get deleted or get me banned ) would be to shower in some Bad Wolf and fuck her in the mouth the next time you see her while pulling her hair and saying quit playing with me. Don't think you'll have any problems after that. You're going to want to be consistent with this.
10-09-2017 1:32 PM

metaltree

Rep Post

10-09-2017 2:11 PM

(10-09-2017 2:11 AM)Pheroseeker Wrote:  Am I tripping. I wanna know if I'm being to sensitive. Am I trippen, and this is acceptable behavior from most women. . Or is this wrong and I'm right to leave her. Thanks in advance guys.

Every man must decide what is acceptable behavior from his girlfriend. If she doesn't meet your standards, walk away as other guys have said in this thread.

For me personally, that type of behavior would be acceptable from a girl I'm with who is not exclusive. But if I was exclusive with a girl I would just walk away. You can't bring it up with her without it being thrown back in your face. So I think breaking up with her was the right thing to do.
10-09-2017 2:11 PM
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

10-09-2017 2:33 PM

(10-09-2017 8:56 AM)MMM Wrote:  ONLY thing ... about the NEVER TO BE MORE THAN FB EVER AGAIN part. If he's in love, and it sounds like he is, that won't work.

The shedding of a few veils from our eyes about women is all part of the phero-learning process.

You can still love'em but be quite realistic about what they are/can be. In fact I'd say it gets better because you know what you want and where your boundaries are - which also helps make you more attractive to them. Smile
10-09-2017 2:33 PM
MMM

Rep Post

10-09-2017 3:29 PM

(10-09-2017 2:33 PM)polarvoid Wrote:  The shedding of a few veils from our eyes about women is all part of the phero-learning process.

You can still love'em but be quite realistic about what they are/can be. In fact I'd say it gets better because you know what you want and where your boundaries are - which also helps make you more attractive to them. Smile

IF ONLY we could unplug our hearts and think with our thrusters like lots of women say we do. Unknw

Still, to me, the bottom line is ... IF HE HAD TO COME HERE TO ASK, he should already KNOW what needs to be done. CUT THE CORD!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2017 3:30 PM by MMM.)
10-09-2017 3:29 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-10-2017 5:20 PM

I have a female friend who is all over me, kisses on lips, holding hands, snuggling into my chest, alone and in in front of her BF. She tells me that she loves her BF and would never leave him or cheat on him. But I have, at times, got sexual with her, she never put up resistance, yet it was me who put the brakes on ( I have enough pussy at the moment without getting into complications, I guess I just wanted to know if it was available).
So, first point... what she says to you and what she is doing or might do with another man are not coherent. Secondly, you are partly responsible for this situation. You should ALWAYS play them at their own game. Let them know (by actions, not words) that you always have options, that you are in demand, and the moment that she messes up, she'll lose you to someone else.
It might be too late now to create this mindset with your GF. I would walk away with your self respect intact, learn from the experience, and start to spend time with lots of other women.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2017 5:21 PM by LoveInSpain.)
10-10-2017 5:20 PM

Test.of.Sweden
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-11-2017 10:37 AM

I would not accept the behaviour. Even its unconcious. I had a gf that behaved like that. I confronted get and she Said she wasnt Aware. Later she dumped me to be able to sleep around.
10-11-2017 10:37 AM
Pheroseeker
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-14-2017 9:14 PM

So I was a bit embarrassed to come back to this thread sober. But I really appreciate everyone's answers. Yeah, it seems like she doesn't do this to hurt me, but she definitely likes the attention. I don't think she'd cheat on me, but I wouldn't be terribly surprised if she did either. Anyways, thanks guys. I dropped her. Going out with a friend tonight at a club, going 10 drops AV, 10 drops hypnotica, and copious amounts of alcohol. Should be fun!

Once again, thanks fellas.

Armed with the following
PXS:OIls: Flirt, Ascened+Cops, Evolve, Choesion, Bliss , Dominate& spray/oil taboo, xist.
LAL: BW, Wolf, Hypnotica, Voodoo, AV, OD, PA
HAX; ALien, WB, X22, Pherocide, HG, C-4, E- X, Blackops, LadyKiller
Alpha Dream: Certo, AM, L2k V.1& V.2, Glace, Corporotivo
10-14-2017 9:14 PM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-18-2017 10:25 AM

No offense, but girls only do that when they don't care. Of course I have had girls do that to me, and other horrible things as well. ALL girls and people will do horrible, disrespectful things when they don't care, and to people they don't really care about or respect.

DROP HER on her ass!

I learned with girls, if there's ANYTHING you dislike about them, and they're not willing to change or fix the problem, it's time to bounce them like a check.

Feeling up guys is not really a huge deal. It's the fact that she doesn't care about how you feel is the inconsiderate part. I'm sure you would probably feel up her friends. Is there a double standard???? If so, she's an AHOLE. If not, maybe it's not a huge deal. There are different cultures, and different mindsets. But it really does seem like she's selfish, inconsiderate, and disrespectful. TYPICAL of most girls actually. But the sad thing is that she probably wouldn't do that with a guy she was crazy about, and cared for. I have had many girls tell me about how mean, rude, and disrespectful they were to their past boyfriends, just cuz they didn't really care about them
10-18-2017 10:25 AM

Share This Thread