Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Break time!
V-nice

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Break time!
02-20-2018 9:47 AM

Hey guys, and gals, just a friendly reminder to TAKE YOUR BREAKS! I can't say it enough.
It is very important in the effectiveness of your mones. I've gone a stretch of a few weeks without mones, and now probably use mones about 4-8 days in a month, twice a week being the max. But my average lately has been like once a week, or just for special occasions.

Before when I was hooked on mones and having so much fun, I just kept wearing and cleaning, wearing and cleaning. I didn't want to take breaks because it was like every day, was an opportunity.
You live and you learn. Build up is for real. It can really mess with your results.

Since I've decreased my mone collection, (all I have in my drawer... Taboo, Evolve oil, Xist oil, M3x, AM NOS, Swoon, GOA) I've also decreased my usage, which has proven to be essential in getting those really good hits that we've come to love. I haven't used Taboo in quite a while, but when I did recently, it proved what I and others have been stating for years now. Taking a break makes the mones hit like the first time. I won't get into all the hits with Taboo, but it quickly brought back memories of my first trials. No wonder I use to marvel over it.

So... How often are YOU using mones? Go ahead, take a week or two off. Are at the least, 3 consecutive days. I know it can be hard to some, but the results are WORTH it! And don't worry, with so many hotties in the world, you'll always have opportunity!

Peace everyone!
Take your breaks... Beach

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
02-20-2018 9:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lifeisgood7

Rep Post

RE: Break time!
02-20-2018 12:42 PM

I haven't used mones since around 2012-2013! Super long break lol!

I agree, a break is necessary for sure!

Check out my personal blog!

Check out my Youtube!
02-20-2018 12:42 PM
Jonas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-20-2018 12:57 PM

Sound advice. For me it's 2-3 days break every week. Preferably not wearing more than 2 days in a row for best results.
02-20-2018 12:57 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

02-20-2018 4:15 PM

Good info V. Repped. And I feel like ya read me mind. Smile

This is true. The last few days I've been testing some good scents from art of the root (recommended by Bandit, thanks B) and Sharif Laroche (recommended by MacCauley, thanks Mac)

Just these scents alone (without no mones at all) gave me some good natural hits.

Been going mone-less for about 5 days straight just cos I was busy and cos I was testing these scents solo and I must say, it kinda feels light without the mones.

Just a suggestion for everyone, I've mentioned this before I remember. When ya feel like taking a break, try natural scents from either essential oil blends ya create on ur own, or attars and such from different companies. It's good fun. Smile
02-20-2018 4:15 PM

Rogue
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-21-2018 2:34 PM

When I started using AV on daily basis, there were hits, but very hard to steer sometimes, and I had a feeling that I ghosted many times. Then I decided to apply it once every two days. Got better hits the first day and incredible (and more natural) the next. That was half a year ago. Since then I make sure there is at least 48 hours between apps, if not more, regardless of which mone I use. I bet mones last at least a few days if not longer, even after taking showers, so when you apply every day, you practically start mixing the mix itself with still very powerful residues, creating unwanted results.
02-21-2018 2:34 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

02-22-2018 6:51 AM

I've always used them once in a few days.Lately I'm using BW 4/5 times per week.What do you think is the reason for the diminished results?
In my experience nothing could remove completely the none.I've tried witch hazel, peroxide, soap and scrub.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
02-22-2018 6:51 AM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-22-2018 9:49 AM

Use twice a week , usually weekends. Always good results if not fantastic
02-22-2018 9:49 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

02-26-2018 1:20 PM

We only have so many neurotransmitters available each day... pheromones will use up neurotransmitters... It's important to get adequate sleep, diet, multivitamin, and exercise to replenish these levels and to take breaks from pheromones from time to time.

Then again some guys on here use mones daily and even sleep with them.. I believe an individuals health plays a major factor in this equation.

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My New Music Website:

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
(This post was last modified: 02-26-2018 1:22 PM by dsouza.)
02-26-2018 1:20 PM

Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-26-2018 7:18 PM

Haha. Took break for a day.
Great idea-errr but Breaks over.
Stiil havin too much fun. Yes
02-26-2018 7:18 PM
Macro
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-28-2018 9:11 AM

This is a much needed thread. Thanks.

Would love to here more experiences on perceived effectiveness of mones with different degrees of use.
02-28-2018 9:11 AM

Share This Thread