Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Break time!
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Break time!
02-28-2018 5:40 PM

(02-26-2018 1:20 PM)dsouza Wrote:  We only have so many neurotransmitters available each day... pheromones will use up neurotransmitters... It's important to get adequate sleep, diet, multivitamin, and exercise to replenish these levels and to take breaks from pheromones from time to time.

Then again some guys on here use mones daily and even sleep with them.. I believe an individuals health plays a major factor in this equation.

When we talk about effects on others I don't think neurotransmitters play a role, because V-nice said about diminished effects on others.
They could play a role in self effects.I personally don't believe it, because I don't feel any kind of high from pheromones.So if the raise of neurotransmitters is so low that you don't feel it, then the drop should be low too.I drink coffee everyday, I feel it, yet I get no neurotransmitter depletion that I could feel.

Certain scents and oils cause good mood, would them deplete neurotransmitters too?I don't think our brains are so sensitive.These are not amphetamines.

Stress, poor diet and lack of sleep or bad sleeping schedule play a much bigger role in neurotransmitters.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
02-28-2018 5:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gator
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-09-2018 11:30 AM

Great info, especially for us newbies. So much to learn.
03-09-2018 11:30 AM

Mischief
Learning....

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-11-2018 6:20 AM

Thank you for the reminder. I realized that I have been putting on pheromones for 8 straight days. A break is definitely in order so I’m taking it as an opportunity to step back and do some research on the forum before field testing again.
04-11-2018 6:20 AM
campoviejo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-10-2019 4:00 AM

I have been abstaining from using pheromones for more than a week now. Until now, I was using them with very short breaks of 1-2 days. Having failed to heed this very important advice by V-nice, I was feeling worn-out, irritable and losing my grip on things.
Now, things are steadily coming back. I must say, I am even getting more IOIs without mones than with them. I am not, of course, talking about my very first pheromone hits, which were incredible, DIHLs and of the kind. I will prolong this break for another week, and then try wearing some DP+Nude on one of my nights out.
06-10-2019 4:00 AM

Share This Thread