Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Body language - hands between legs
NewAlpha
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 520
Thanks received:
343 thanks in 142 posts

RE: Body language - hands between legs
03-16-2012 10:09 AM

Maybe you are over-analyzing.

Let me give you a golden tip : whatever a woman does, whatever she says, just assume that she does it or says it because she is strongly interested in you. Even if this was not true at the beginning, women will feel this confidence in you, and will be sexually attracted to it.

At the beginning of the movie Scarface, Al Pacino (Tony Montana) was a poor cuban drug dealer trying desperately to pick up the stunning Michelle Pfeiffer, who was at the beginning his boss' girlfriend. She stopped and told him something like "hey, let me tell you, even if you are the only man remaining on earth, I will never ever want to see your shitty face..."

When he went to his friend, he told him "you know, she loves me..."
03-16-2012 10:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pheroquirk, idontknow
SportyCurve5
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 46
Thanks received:
171 thanks in 66 posts

03-16-2012 12:32 PM

(03-16-2012 8:29 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  I do the hand between the legs thing at two different times. One when I am cold, that's a no brainer. Two when I am nervous or wound up and don't want to be going crazy with hand gestures or if I don't know what to do with my hands.

(03-16-2012 9:02 AM)Sptsmed Wrote:  I have always thought that was a grounding type activity as well, kind of like guys finding their hands in their pockets when nervous and not wanting to flail around with hand gestures.

I totally agree with this! I usually do this, or put each hand under its respective thigh when sitting. It usually happens, when my hands are cold, when I am excited/wound up, overly talking with my hands, or just want a bit of comfort/stability. I once had a patient ask me 'If you stop moving your hands, can you still talk?' LMAO!! He said he was a hand talker too...when I tried to stop moving my hands as much, I felt like what I was saying wasn't coming off as enthusiastic as I had intended.
03-16-2012 12:32 PM
Thanks given by wiserd
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1630
Thanks received:
1441 thanks in 737 posts

03-17-2012 3:03 PM

Awesome responses! Thanks guys.

It definitely seems like something in the positive-to-sexually conflicted range. I like the term "hand gliding in the forbidden valley."
I think it's interesting how so many women describe the gesture in more negative terms than guys....

Tisha described it as expressing "not being sexually available right now" which seems to me to be an inherent respose to sexual thoughts. Restraint, as some have said.

I can't recall seeing it when not using mones. (But I'm probably not looking if I'm not.) Women were typically more touchy afterwards or comfortable with physical proximity. Like one very shy and anxious friend of mine surreptitiously pressed her leg against mine afterwards when we were sitting side-by-side on the couch.

I'm not looking to be a pick up artist, incidentally, or anything like that. I just want to be a charismatic mind reader. Cool

[Image: Example.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2012 3:09 PM by wiserd.)
03-17-2012 3:03 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Regarding Body Language terry0400-40 7 2,324 02-17-2016 4:04 PM
Last Post: Spars
  body language - tounge flick. wiserd 0 1,111 11-21-2013 1:53 PM
Last Post: wiserd
  Schoolgirl with Magnetic Hands mark-in-dallas 0 1,420 09-13-2010 10:16 AM
Last Post: mark-in-dallas
  "Hands-on Tech: Double Amputee Gets Mind-Controlled Arms" QuietGuy 0 1,257 06-16-2010 5:21 PM
Last Post: QuietGuy
  No arms, no legs, no problem! mikotorocks714 0 871 05-27-2010 3:45 PM
Last Post: mikotorocks714