Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Regarding Body Language
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3978
Thanks received:
3363 thanks in 1524 posts

Regarding Body Language
02-16-2016 2:21 AM

Here is an article that I came across on Facebook I found it somewhat interesting.

I guess there are times when we need decide to make an impression on others by using body language and then there are times when we can just let it go and be natural in ones body movements ect.

I wonder if we sometimes subconsciously alter our body language depending upon the situation and circumstances that arise without really giving it so much thought.

hang loose Mr Goose ha ha

Anyway its an interesting subject >

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
02-16-2016 2:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by renny, DarkLord1, MrNoGame, ak4d4, t-Rex

DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 632
Thanks received:
1919 thanks in 584 posts

RE: Regarding Body Language
02-16-2016 11:50 AM

(02-16-2016 2:21 AM)terry0400-40 Wrote:   Here is an article that I came across on Facebook I found it somewhat interesting.

I guess there are times when we need decide to make an impression on others by using body language and then there are times when we can just let it go and be natural in ones body movements ect.

I wonder if we sometimes subconsciously alter our body language depending upon the situation and circumstances that arise without really giving it so much thought.

hang loose Mr Goose ha ha

Anyway its an interesting subject >

Nice article...Like this stuff myself. Here is short video from a mentalist I follow on body language when dealing with men. Cool demonstration at the end....Don't buy his book though...I did...not that good.

02-16-2016 11:50 AM
Thanks given by terry0400-40, Spars, t-Rex
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3978
Thanks received:
3363 thanks in 1524 posts

02-16-2016 3:41 PM

(02-16-2016 11:50 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Nice article...Like this stuff myself. Here is short video from a mentalist I follow on body language when dealing with men. Cool demonstration at the end....Don't buy his book though...I did...not that good.

Why men are like dogs ha ha well a most interesting little video for sure, thanks DarkLord 1 Hi

The next time i am well enough to attend a church activity with my wife i am going to have a little fun and in conversation will face men front on and women side on and observe their respective reactions.

Then next i will do the exact opposite and compare, ha ha Brother Joe will be thinking "why is Terry speaking to me and standing side ways", i am really going to exaggerate my posture stances.

Some folk will probably be wondering if i had been smoking something psychedelic, hmmmm and possibly i will have had a wee pilf just before applying my Voodoo, or my Orbital and Core if it has arrived by then sideLol

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
02-16-2016 3:41 PM
DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1919 thanks in 584 posts

02-17-2016 3:22 PM

(02-16-2016 3:41 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  Why men are like dogs ha ha well a most interesting little video for sure, thanks DarkLord 1 Hi

The next time i am well enough to attend a church activity with my wife i am going to have a little fun and in conversation will face men front on and women side on and observe their respective reactions.

Then next i will do the exact opposite and compare, ha ha Brother Joe will be thinking "why is Terry speaking to me and standing side ways", i am really going to exaggerate my posture stances.

Some folk will probably be wondering if i had been smoking something psychedelic, hmmmm and possibly i will have had a wee pilf just before applying my Voodoo, or my Orbital and Core if it has arrived by then sideLol

Glad you liked it, Terry! Let me know how your "test" goes. He has a few other good ones too that he tests in the field.

And you probably already know this, but Tumeric (Curcumin) is supposed to have some cancer fighting properties. You have a positive spirit and that alone is half the battle. I'll send up a prayer.
02-17-2016 3:22 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 926
Thanks received:
658 thanks in 332 posts

02-17-2016 3:38 PM

This shit interests me to no end!!! Just scooped up a few more books from amazon that I can't wait to crack!
02-17-2016 3:38 PM

DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1919 thanks in 584 posts

02-17-2016 3:41 PM

(02-17-2016 3:38 PM)Spars Wrote:  This shit interests me to no end!!! Just scooped up a few more books from amazon that I can't wait to crack!

Be careful...I have found many of the body language books rehash the same stuff. They have great videos, but many of the books are watered down and not very good.

Just my opinion....Plus I refer the do this and get that result type body language...rather than reading body language.
02-17-2016 3:41 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40, Spars
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 134
Thanks received:
359 thanks in 205 posts

02-17-2016 3:56 PM

I didn't read the article nor watched the video (not yet at least). But I picked up from the library,few years ago, a book called 'definitive book of body language' by allan pease. It has a red/white cover with people standing. It was my first book on body language but I really liked it and it was a fun read. It's old but still informative. His other stuff seems to be rehashed material. I recommend it. In my opinion, the most popular body language is the crossed arms, which reflects that the person is being defensive. I knew about it even before reading the book but I noticed that I'm more aware of this body language since reading the book.
I also started observing how people are standing when we are talking. If their body\feet is leaned outward, then it could signify that they would like to leave and thinking that they are planning on leaving in that direction after the conversation ends. This gave me an 'aha' moment when I read it, because I know that I do that when talking to people I don't want to talk to. So now I take a closer look if someone is doing it on me.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
02-17-2016 3:56 PM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 926
Thanks received:
658 thanks in 332 posts

02-17-2016 4:04 PM

Totally. There's so much to learn. I like to learn it, but find it opens up more opportune moments to almost "insert" the feeling i want with MY body language. It really just gives me a better eye into what that person is "saying" or how they are "feeling" about what I'm saying to them.

(02-17-2016 3:41 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Be careful...I have found many of the body language books rehash the same stuff. They have great videos, but many of the books are watered down and not very good.

Just my opinion....Plus I refer the do this and get that result type body language...rather than reading body language.
02-17-2016 4:04 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  body language - tounge flick. wiserd 0 1,111 11-21-2013 1:53 PM
Last Post: wiserd
  Body language - hands between legs wiserd 12 41,613 03-17-2012 3:03 PM
Last Post: wiserd