Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bliss XS in isolation
Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Bliss XS in isolation
08-15-2015 7:40 PM

So today I decided to try my small sample spray of Bliss XS.

As usual here's my background for contextual purposes: I'm white, male, early thirties, a little shorter than average and in a long term relationship. Mainly I'm looking for a bit of extra bedroom spice.

I applied one spray (roughly equivalent to half a normal spray) to my chest and covered with one spray of Davidoff Coolwater. Coolwater seems to have good staying power, and I can still clearly smell it 10 hours after initial application - which makes it a much better cover scent than the Ralph Lauren Polo Blue which I used to cover a spray of Evolve yesterday. Unfortunately, my partner finds Coolwater nothing better than 'ok', which is why I don't wear it much these days.

Initial observations:
- The smell of bliss XS wasn't overpowering, I can't smell it at all given the cover scent.
- There were no unambiguous self-effects for me, other than perhaps me feeling a little 'silly' an hour or two after application, making jokes in my own head and sniggering at them (although that's nothing out of the ordinary for me) - and nine hours after application I was a bit more lovey-dovey with my partner than usual (but the effect was minor and I wouldn't automatically attribute to the mones).

Tests without engagement
I was travelling to a bbq alone (without my partner today) where there would be some family members and some male and female friends of my cousin (late twenties). On the way I was in close proximity to a number of people on the train/tube - including many women. I observed nothing that I could class as an obvious sign of anything from anyone from any gender or age group. I was also close to a dog for part of the journey. The dog did not pay attention to me.

Tests with engagement
At the bbq there were probably around five young women and five young men, then I had some family there too. I spoke to many of the people there. I didn't really notice anything unusual at all. No unusual signs of attraction/intimidation/special interest from anyone - at least not over and above what I'd normally expect. Actually, in fact, it was below what I usually expect - given I can usually detect at least some interest!

The only thing that I might attribute to the mones was on the way home. I shared most of my journey with a girl (~28) I'd met at the bbq. I'd never met her before today, but we happened to be travelling in the same direction (which totaled about a 45 minute journey on public transport together).

She seemed more interested than I might expect in filling gaps in the conversation. Wherever there was a lull, she would rapidly fill it with words. She didn't strike me as a blabber mouth and she wasn't overbearing, but she seemed to maintain a slightly nervous interest in making sure there were no silences. Unfortunately, given I only met her today, I have no baseline for her behaviour.

When we parted, she initiated a hug goodbye and we exchanged pleasantries. She kept calling little things after me when I got on my train, but I can't really remember what she said!

Test with partner

I got home and cuddled up with my partner on the sofa and we talked about our days. We were both playful, we laughed and joked a lot, and play fought a bit. None of that is unusual.

When we got into bed together, I felt slightly more lovey-dovey to her compared to the norm. We didn't have sex, but she was exhausted, we did however have a rather sensual kiss.

That's it for day one!

Given the Coolwater cover scent worked so effectively, I'd feel very comfortable going up to 2 sample sprays (equiv 1 regular spray) in future tests. Nothing about Bliss worried me, I'm open to the possibility it might have been doing something, and it's possible a higher dosage would yield better results.
08-15-2015 7:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SonOfSaturn
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Bliss XS in isolation
08-15-2015 8:27 PM

Great report!~ I think you could go a little heavier on the sprays tbh, I believe 3-4 sample sprays= 1 regular spray. Also Bliss is not that heavy of a blend so I wouldnt worry too much about ODing ^^.

08-15-2015 8:27 PM
Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-16-2015 8:40 AM

Start Day 2

I woke up this morning and I was in a slightly silly mood. Was self-amused and telling inane jokes. My partner noted that I was "full of beans" in a mildly amused and very mildly annoyed way. I hadn't showered since the application yesterday, so there's a chance that could still be a Bliss effect.

I showered making particular care to scrub and clean yesterday's application area. Then I applied two sprays of the Bliss sample and one spray of Coolwater. The Coolwater seems to be mainly masking the smell, but I can detect a hint of something else beneath.

Partner had to leave early for a workout class, so only got a few seconds of exposure.

I've now got a few things to do around town. Will be on the lookout for unusual reactions.
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2015 9:22 AM by Ancillian.)
08-16-2015 8:40 AM
Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-16-2015 9:24 AM

(08-15-2015 8:27 PM)SonOfSaturn Wrote:  Great report!~ I think you could go a little heavier on the sprays tbh, I believe 3-4 sample sprays= 1 regular spray. Also Bliss is not that heavy of a blend so I wouldnt worry too much about ODing ^^.

Thanks! I've checked out the dosage thing though... and according to Steve himself, one sample spray of Bliss is equivalent to half a spray from a full-sized bottle. See quote below...

(09-13-2012 12:00 PM)SteveO Wrote:  1 spray from the sample bottle is only going to equal half a spray from the regular 10 mL bottle. Technically speaking it should be enough to invoke a response.Smile. I wish I had more time to be on the forums but thank you for your kind words.
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2015 9:24 AM by Ancillian.)
08-16-2015 9:24 AM

Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-16-2015 11:40 AM

So...

I ran my errands around town, interacted with a few store employees and was in close proximity to lots of people. There were no unambiguous reactions.

- A girl approached me in a shopping centre who tried to sell me some stuff last week - she recognized me and again tried to sell me the same handscrubs she was flogging last week. Nothing in her behaviour was different to last time.
- Had a long chat with a guy in a phone shop about my phone - the interaction was pretty normal.
- Sat on the bus, had one young woman sit next to me first, then she got off and another took her place. Nothing out of the ordinary. Although the first played with her hair a bit and the second had her arm pressed gently against mine

Shortly off to a busy pub with my partner and a friend of mine. Let's see what happens there.
08-16-2015 11:40 AM
MeltingAsh
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-16-2015 11:50 AM

For Self Effects, if you want to be happy, Bliss is my #1 pheromone. I am almost out of my bottle and am already itching for more. I don't find I get the effects if I use it everyday though. I have never noticed much from others, but I am the worst with observing others reactions. The only other mone that has as noticeable self effects to me is SXD-9. That is not a happy batch for me though as much as a rejuevinator or caffeine blast.

LAL: SXD-9, AV, Primitive, Wolf (Empty), Primitive, Voodoo,Nude Alpha Gel: Samples: OD, BW & Nude Alpha
XS: SOB, Ascend, Xist and Taboo, Evolve Oil & A1 (oil), API & Bliss
AD: Glace, L2K v1
Androtics Direct: TAC, TAA, MX297, MX353, P134, A314 Royale
AT: GOA, Captain
Apex: Core, M3X: Sample: CV4
Love Scent: NNPA
Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie: Voracious sample
INTJ
08-16-2015 11:50 AM
Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-16-2015 12:17 PM

(08-16-2015 11:50 AM)MeltingAsh Wrote:  For Self Effects, if you want to be happy, Bliss is my #1 pheromone. I am almost out of my bottle and am already itching for more. I don't find I get the effects if I use it everyday though. I have never noticed much from others, but I am the worst with observing others reactions. The only other mone that has as noticeable self effects to me is SXD-9. That is not a happy batch for me though as much as a rejuevinator or caffeine blast.

Unfortunately I can say I've noticed the same thing self-wise! No happy effects for me. The only thing it has potentially done is mildly bring out my silly side -but not accompanied by mood elevation. Even on the silly side that's still within the range of my normal variation so it might have happened anyway.
08-16-2015 12:17 PM
Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-16-2015 7:15 PM

To finish my update for the day...

I went to the pub to see my male friend. He was as chatty as ever, and there was no detectable change in his behaviour compared to normal. My partner joined us a little later, and she was slightly more affectionate then she has been very recently. To give context to this statement: we're usually very playful and affectionate with each other but there has been a slight lull recently (still affectionate, just a little less than before). As for other interactions I had, none of the bar or waiter staff behaved any differently to me than usual.

When my partner and I got home, she announced that she was still on her period, which was a shame because, in her words, she'd been looking forward to opening her "lady garden" to me! ha.

It's still early days, but my inclination is that, for me, Bliss has a mild positive effect - but certainly nothing to live up to the hyperbolic marketing on its website!
08-16-2015 7:15 PM

MeltingAsh
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-16-2015 7:45 PM

I use 2 sprays from the regular size bottle on my neck. Normally, much of the advertising does not meet with my results, but this one, for me anyways does. At least for the self effects. I normally am combining with something else, and start off in the first 30 mins with the aggression, then it dies down and I have that happy or silly feeling for an hour or so. After that things seem jovial for a couple hours.

You may have a build up or it just is one that will not do anything for you,

LAL: SXD-9, AV, Primitive, Wolf (Empty), Primitive, Voodoo,Nude Alpha Gel: Samples: OD, BW & Nude Alpha
XS: SOB, Ascend, Xist and Taboo, Evolve Oil & A1 (oil), API & Bliss
AD: Glace, L2K v1
Androtics Direct: TAC, TAA, MX297, MX353, P134, A314 Royale
AT: GOA, Captain
Apex: Core, M3X: Sample: CV4
Love Scent: NNPA
Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie: Voracious sample
INTJ
08-16-2015 7:45 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

08-16-2015 10:18 PM

A word on periods - depending on your woman, 1st day and 1st half of 2nd day, as well as last day or two is GAME ON. No need to spread towels on the bed. Big Grin

I have a ex-gf who went from an "EWWWWW!" reaction to the idea of period sex, to practically jumping on and having her way with me whenever the red river flowed and the cotton pony beckoned. Laugh1

What did it was to:
1. make SWEET SWEET LOVE and make her feel like the only woman on earth; and
2. make sure she has mind-blowing orgasms during each experience.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2015 10:19 PM by kimosabe.)
08-16-2015 10:18 PM

Share This Thread