Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bliss XS in isolation
Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 129
Thanks received:
246 thanks in 108 posts

RE: Bliss XS in isolation
08-21-2015 5:44 PM

Summary: Another inconclusive update, this time with a slightly higher dose. Potentially there is a trend developing of me being slightly more lovey-dovey towards my partner.

Dosage and Cover
3 sample sprays to chest (equivalent to 1.5 regular sprays), cover 4 sprays of Ralph Lauren Polo Blue.

Context
It was may partner's birthday today and we went out for a meal. Unfortunately, testing was inconclusive, perhaps because she was developing a bout of flu/fever and her nose was running. This may have prevented the 'mones from doing their work properly.

Before we went out (and before I had applied any 'mones) she had returned from work in a good mood, and was in an even better mood once I'd given her her present. This was despite the fact, that earlier in the day, she'd said she thought she had a fever coming on and her throat was hurting.

What happened after application?
We traveled a 10 minute journey by train to the restaurant. Partner was no more affectionate than usual, but I noticed a couple of girls who were on the platform and on the train had their body language oriented towards me.

At the restaurant we had a good time and a nice meal, but her flu/fever was noticeably getting worse. There were no unusual reactions from her - she was not more talkative than usual - but she would be hard pressed to be, given she's usually very talkative!

The behaviour from the wait staff (one male, one female) was not unusual - apart from the fact that towards the end of the night they seemed to be ignoring our table and we had to wait ages to order dessert.

After the meal we immediately returned home as the fever continued to worsen. Partner took some medication and went straight to bed.

The only thing of note was that I was feeling particularly positive about her and our relationship, this is in line with the slightly elevated feelings of love and affection I've felt for her previously after wearing Bliss. However, I did not detect any of the silliness feelings that I speculated my be due to the product on previous occasions.

Conclusion?
There remains very little that I can be sure the product is doing. The only effect that was really replicated was the slightly elevated lovey-dovey feeling I felt towards partner - but then again, given she'd been so happy to receive my gift and card (prior to the 'mone application), I could just be feeling the glow of appreciation from that!
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2015 5:44 PM by Ancillian.)
08-21-2015 5:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
1Trajan
Princeps

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 230
Thanks received:
96 thanks in 67 posts

RE: Bliss XS in isolation
11-09-2015 8:35 PM

Yesterday was particularly stressful, so I thought this maybe the best time to test Bliss.

I sprayed one on my neck, the scent is quite strong. Pleasant but can be cloying if too much and it's a hot day.

As for the results, I didn't feel much change in my mood or the mood of those around me. To be fair to Bliss, I'm already on edge yesterday before I tried it. This isn't a drug that should have such a dramatic effect but in any case I was hoping I could get some self effect from Bliss.

Tried it before, it was promising. Not closing my doors yet, perhaps I wasn't in the right frame of mind when I used it.

On a somewhat related note, I don't think IS is any better. I'm going to try IS today and see if there's a notable difference. This week is pretty stressful.
11-09-2015 8:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma

Share This Thread