Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bliss Vs Instant Shine
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1460
Thanks received:
1567 thanks in 868 posts

Bliss Vs Instant Shine
09-23-2013 5:19 PM

What are the main difference that Bliss is touted revolutionary over shine? Both are set to uplift spirits and make people feel happy.
09-23-2013 5:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

alphavitea

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 217
Thanks received:
1183 thanks in 631 posts

RE: Bliss Vs Instant Shine
09-23-2013 6:59 PM

I don't know but the last couple days bliss has worked wonders for me calming my nerves in some stressful times. The shot is hold. I am about to reup in the next couple days.

If she bites you did it right.
09-23-2013 6:59 PM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 433
Thanks received:
441 thanks in 268 posts

09-23-2013 8:41 PM

With the 1 use sample I had to try with Bliss at work, Bliss made me way too chill. I couldn't keep focus on actual work, my mind wandered and my fellow co-worker asked me if I felt sleepy cause of how relaxed I was. For me, it really didn't boost my mood too much, other than make me chill and yeah, carefree about things. Also those around me got tired and didn't seem to be happy about it, just tired and not carefree like I was, but this was just 1 time test. Don't use too much of this at work lol.

Instant Shine, I don't think self-effects hit me too hard, but it feels like more of a energetic mood booster. Also get a bad crash the first few times wearing it in high doses.

Personally I think I prefer IS cause of my personality, am not one to just chill out, gotta stay active and game on.

Bliss = Chill
IS = Energetic
(This post was last modified: 09-23-2013 8:44 PM by XyzN.)
09-23-2013 8:41 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1567 thanks in 868 posts

09-24-2013 4:41 AM

(09-23-2013 8:41 PM)XyzN Wrote:  With the 1 use sample I had to try with Bliss at work, Bliss made me way too chill. I couldn't keep focus on actual work, my mind wandered and my fellow co-worker asked me if I felt sleepy cause of how relaxed I was. For me, it really didn't boost my mood too much, other than make me chill and yeah, carefree about things. Also those around me got tired and didn't seem to be happy about it, just tired and not carefree like I was, but this was just 1 time test. Don't use too much of this at work lol.

Instant Shine, I don't think self-effects hit me too hard, but it feels like more of a energetic mood booster. Also get a bad crash the first few times wearing it in high doses.

Personally I think I prefer IS cause of my personality, am not one to just chill out, gotta stay active and game on.

Bliss = Chill
IS = Energetic

Do you think there's an appropriate use for Bliss? I mean is there a time to chill? What about for picking up #'s? I here it excels there. Many reviews have stated that its possible to pickup many phone numbers with bliss on as you don't GAF.

I've never read reviews about people pickup up exceptionally well with IS compared to without it.

Finally what do you think of Bliss Evolve (oilI guess or even spray I have both) combo?

Many have touted BCE but C doesn't agree with me at all as I get very depressed. Have anyone tried BE? What were your experiences?
09-24-2013 4:41 AM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 433
Thanks received:
441 thanks in 268 posts

09-24-2013 1:18 PM

A time to chill? Maybe I'm exaggerating the "chill out" effect sorry.

Easier to get #'s with Bliss than Instant Shine? Yes.
Bliss chills everyone out, they drop their worries. Instant Shine is still nice, getting a number can be harder than with Bliss though cause it's nowhere as relaxing as Bliss is. People drop their guards. It's true, you drop a lot of your worries with Bliss, in my case I had only used it once, so I can't really go too far into it.
I'd say IS makes you "Shine" as its name implies, this can cause extra nervousness when you approach someone who finds you attractive. i.e. anxiety. But people around you are more energetic and willing to open their mouths.

Overall though, I'd say Bliss is slightly better choice, sometimes you don't need to be giving people extra energy, but I think a lot of people can live with being more relaxed lol. Especially if you are the one who initiates, it's good for you. Don't get me wrong, they are 2 different products with different results.

As for B.E., I only solo'd Bliss the one day I used it, I may order Bliss again to try it out some more and see if I can get a grasp on its effects better.
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2013 1:28 PM by XyzN.)
09-24-2013 1:18 PM

dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1567 thanks in 868 posts

09-25-2013 8:39 PM

My bottle of bliss arrived today.. Reached me in 2 days from Steve O. Outstanding shipping time.

Unfortunately, my take on Bliss wasn't so positive.

Did work as stated.. Left me in an IDGAF mood. I was walking around to places where I knew people but I had this look on my face like nothing could phase me, and it was hard to think.. It was almost like I was in a haze and would say whatever came to my mind. It left others with an IDGAF attitude about ME too unfortunately which is why I don't think it works as good as IS.

I do think it is a great compliment for SOB.. an IDGAF guy who a bastard works well..

Unfortunately, I don't like maintaining congruence which such a signature. It is not me.. I knew bliss was IDGAF but I thought it would make me happy. It did no such thing. I didn't feel happy I felt only carefree.

This product is terrible for dating. I think it would work great on days you just want to be left alone but don't want people angry at you or you angry at them for bothering you.. It's great for keeping people away from you as if your a cop or something with a chip on your shoulder.. No one messes with a guy like that!

I am saddened that returning the product would be of no value to me as I would not get back my shipping charges which I paid for UPS, and will have to send it out by UPS since colognes can't ship by reg mail here in Ontario Canada. Thus I would make little to no money back sending it to Steve via UPS paid out of my own pocket.

It is a brand new bottle with 1 spray used. Perhaps I'll post a link for it in the for sale section for mones.

That's my take on it guys!
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2013 8:42 PM by dsouza.)
09-25-2013 8:39 PM
Thanks given by XyzN, freetrade
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 236
Thanks received:
588 thanks in 301 posts

09-25-2013 10:59 PM

I have to say BlissXS is a good product - but it is definitely NOT for seduction, work, or partying. It makes me carefree too but in a way that just makes me seem lazy and unmotivated. Well what I'm trying to convey to people is that I'm not someone who sits on his ass all day and watches life go by without GAF. I want to be seen as a motivated and soon to be successful young man.

So what is Bliss good for then? If you're hanging out with some FRIENDS - guys or girls - who you have no interest in, or are stressed out, or just in a shitty mood by yourself... then it is definitely worth it. The self effects are strong and makes you not care as much about anything. In that sense, it is an excellent product...
09-25-2013 10:59 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1567 thanks in 868 posts

09-26-2013 2:13 AM

(09-25-2013 10:59 PM)phertest Wrote:  I have to say BlissXS is a good product - but it is definitely NOT for seduction, work, or partying. It makes me carefree too but in a way that just makes me seem lazy and unmotivated. Well what I'm trying to convey to people is that I'm not someone who sits on his ass all day and watches life go by without GAF. I want to be seen as a motivated and soon to be successful young man.

So what is Bliss good for then? If you're hanging out with some FRIENDS - guys or girls - who you have no interest in, or are stressed out, or just in a shitty mood by yourself... then it is definitely worth it. The self effects are strong and makes you not care as much about anything. In that sense, it is an excellent product...

Great so I'll use my bottle of bliss on these occasions then! Basically when I'm stressed out and want no worries on my mind,NOT when I want to interact with people!
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2013 2:14 AM by dsouza.)
09-26-2013 2:13 AM
Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 201
Thanks received:
637 thanks in 303 posts

09-26-2013 3:59 AM

(09-26-2013 2:13 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Great so I'll use my bottle of bliss on these occasions then! Basically when I'm stressed out and want no worries on my mind,NOT when I want to interact with people!

I have to say I'm very disappointed with the XS socials, and much prefer the androtics originals. I did like bliss to begin with but now after a full bottle I'm left wondering, is there a good time to use it? For some reason flirt, bliss and vibe totally kill me socially, they make me stuck in my head and I feel awkward when conversing with people. It's a shame because I love the rest of the XS range but I think there is something in the socials that doesn't agree with me.
09-26-2013 3:59 AM

dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1567 thanks in 868 posts

09-26-2013 4:04 AM

(09-26-2013 3:59 AM)Blade Wrote:  I have to say I'm very disappointed with the XS socials, and much prefer the androtics originals. I did like bliss to begin with but now after a full bottle I'm left wondering, is there a good time to use it? For some reason flirt, bliss and vibe totally kill me socially, they make me stuck in my head and I feel awkward when conversing with people. It's a shame because I love the rest of the XS range but I think there is something in the socials that doesn't agree with me.

Hey Blade,

Thank you for sharing your views on Bliss.. I too am left wondering about what steve is up to with his social line.. I think AD is great at socials, IO IH, IS are fantastic. Adream is also great with Glace.

I will wear bliss when I don't want people bothering me or when I'm going through ruminating or depressing thoughts and I don't want to GAF about the world.

I can see this useful for motorcyclist who like to ride.. Going on a long trip with bliss on would be cool. That IDGAF attitude on a harley when you want to clear your mind... now that's a great use for Bliss...
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2013 4:06 AM by dsouza.)
09-26-2013 4:04 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  bliss xs similar to instant shine? leon333 13 2,494 12-13-2015 12:25 AM
Last Post: phertest
  Instant Shine, TAA, or something else? dorfmeister 5 352 08-26-2015 3:30 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  What are your favorite combos with Instant Shine? dorfmeister 1 215 08-19-2015 2:45 AM
Last Post: GoergeFocky
  Glace vs Instant Shine Boompanes 4 1,130 10-11-2014 2:01 PM
Last Post: XyzN
  NA instant shine dsouza 1 620 02-05-2014 12:38 PM
Last Post: dsouza