Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Blackpill versus Redpill
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Blackpill versus Redpill
10-18-2022 2:56 PM

Hey everyone, I've been busy with red pill and black pill lately. It's about the psychology of men and women. The following video explains the differences and approaches between the red and the black pill. The Redpillers believe that communication skills and self-confidence are more important than good looks. The blackpillers believe that looking good is more important. These include fit body, height, attractive facial features and other beauty aspects.

From 6:44 minutes a table is displayed. Redpillers say if the man has a good looks score of 8/10 his game must be at least a 6/10. Blackpiller say from 8 points you don't need a game.

I believe in both because it depends on whether the woman is looking for a long term relationship or just wants an ONS. It is also different in other countries.

I give an example regarding money vs. game. In Thailand money is more important for women than for German women. Games are very important in Germany. Money is not that important for German women because women in Germany are independent and earn enough money.

Getting back to good looks vs. game.
Here in Germany, the game is more important than good looks. I get annoyed sometimes when I see hot women hanging out with hot men in carnival.

If money works better in Thailand than in Germany, in which countries does good looks work very well? I would rate my looks a 7.5/10 and my social skills a 4-5.5. My english level is at 4/10 points. Almost average.
10-18-2022 2:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nickels
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Blackpill versus Redpill
10-18-2022 4:29 PM

Black pill can either inflate a man’s ego or destroy it if he lacks self confidence. Tread that space carefully.

I believe looks are important as game. They go together. The better game you have the more attractive women view you. The more attractive you are the easier game feels.
This is just my opinion and experience.

Although money can make getting women easier there are some consequences. 1. You will be getting gold diggers and if for what ever reason you were to lose your money then you’d also lose the gold digger.
2. You will always think in the back on your mind “does she only want me for me money”

I personally think it would be better to take the route of not flaunting money in any way. Dress normal, drive a normal car, live in a normal house. Even if you are loaded.

Then if she is attracted to you, you’d know that she’s there for you, not your money. And when/if you decide to share you make a respectable amount of money, she will be that much more invested in you.
10-18-2022 4:29 PM
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Blackpill versus Redpill
10-18-2022 4:38 PM

(10-18-2022 4:29 PM)nickels Wrote:  Black pill can either inflate a man’s ego or destroy it if he lacks self confidence. Tread that space carefully.

I believe looks are important as game. They go together. The better game you have the more attractive women view you. The more attractive you are the easier game feels.
This is just my opinion and experience.

Although money can make getting women easier there are some consequences. 1. You will be getting gold diggers and if for what ever reason you were to lose your money then you’d also lose the gold digger.
2. You will always think in the back on your mind “does she only want me for me money”

I personally think it would be better to take the route of not flaunting money in any way. Dress normal, drive a normal car, live in a normal house. Even if you are loaded.

Then if she is attracted to you, you’d know that she’s there for you, not your money. And when/if you decide to share you make a respectable amount of money, she will be that much more invested in you.

Many of us here on the forum wouldn't care if a woman left after we banged her. In fact it's a blessing to some.

10-18-2022 4:38 PM
nickels
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Blackpill versus Redpill
10-18-2022 6:23 PM

Dsouza, I am in the same boat but it seems that mertos89 was more interested in Long Term Relationship by his language use. So I spoke to that
10-18-2022 6:23 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

10-18-2022 6:30 PM

I tried to look up "black pill" and apparently according to many online nutjobs anyone who uses the term is "extremist" in some way. (Of course I don't believe that). But with all these nutjob posts it was very difficult to find out what "black pill" really means. I was only familiar with the red pill and blue pill from the matrix so its interesting that all these other colors have come about.

Urban dictionary to the rescue:

Black Pill - "It is about realizing nothing matters and there is nothing you can do that will change anything, it depraves you of all positive thought and makes you want to get some sort of meaning out of this limited time we have."

White Pill - "being aware of a difficult situation or position and having a fighting "can do" attitude and not giving up, plus accomplishing said thing(s) within the difficult situation"

Red Pill - "'Red pill' has become a popular phrase among cyberculture and signifies a free-thinking attitude, and a waking up from a "normal" life of sloth and ignorance. Red pills prefer the truth, no matter how gritty and painful it may be."

Blue Pill - "Taking the easy way out, choosing to ignore the harsh reality and live in blissful ignorance."

Grey Pill - "When you say fuck it and stop caring about any major/controversial views and decide to wing it."

I tried putting all the different colors in but this is all I could find. Any other pills I missed?
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2022 6:32 PM by metaltree.)
10-18-2022 6:30 PM

nickels
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Blackpill versus Redpill
10-18-2022 7:23 PM

Metal tree, there are other pills created by gurus and coaches alike. It’s more for their own personal branding. Within each “pill” color though there are sub categories. The most common one would be about female and male dynamics
10-18-2022 7:23 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

10-18-2022 8:12 PM

(10-18-2022 7:23 PM)nickels Wrote:  Metal tree, there are other pills created by gurus and coaches alike. It’s more for their own personal branding. Within each “pill” color though there are sub categories. The most common one would be about female and male dynamics

Wow, this has really been extended way past the Matrix. Very interesting.

Now that I googled all this more, better to avoid using these pill terminologies because people who use the terms are associated with incels in the media. Nothing against people who are involuntarily celibate but being associated with such a group that is constantly being attacked in the media constantly is just not a good idea.
10-18-2022 8:12 PM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

10-19-2022 3:51 AM

It all comes down to pheromones in the end.

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
10-19-2022 3:51 AM
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-19-2022 4:47 AM

(10-18-2022 6:23 PM)nickels Wrote:  Dsouza, I am in the same boat but it seems that mertos89 was more interested in Long Term Relationship by his language use. So I spoke to that

How do you know I'm interested in a long term relationship? I want to express myself first.
10-19-2022 4:47 AM
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-19-2022 5:51 AM

This is like dating advice from a autistic person fucking painful
10-19-2022 5:51 AM

Share This Thread