Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Blackpill versus Redpill
Mr Level 1
Pheronaut exploring the world

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Blackpill versus Redpill
10-22-2022 7:05 AM

Could it be possible that some women care more for certain aspects and other women care for other aspects?

I mean: I did meet (and conquered) women who where very keen on status and money and power. But I also did meet (and conquered) women who liked a guy with humor, a guy who connected deeply with them, a guy who just looked good, a guy that called them a goddess, a guy who made clear he wanted to play, a guy who tells them exactly what to do, a guy who does exactly what they tell him to do, a guy who has a lot of friends, a guy who is a loney wolf etc etc etc.

In my pre pheromone times I even took a stick (you know, from a tree) from the hands of an unknown girl on a railway station. She was playing with it, sitting there with a female friend. I walked up there and took the stick from here hands. In the train she rolled out her sleeping bag and we did it right there. (Talking about disinhibited behavior.)
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2022 7:08 AM by Mr Level 1.)
10-22-2022 7:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bootysage
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Blackpill versus Redpill
10-25-2022 11:26 AM

(10-19-2022 5:51 AM)mdw Wrote:  This is like dating advice from a autistic person fucking painful

Minus the part about autism, I agree, I don't take dating advice from people who are -pilled. Losers and nerds worry about and identify with that stuff.

None of that stuff matters. Get your life together, have a driving purpose, make your world fun and awesome, feel good in your body, give 10x more than you take, want for nothing. Women come automatically. Quality women.

Don't allow yourself to become victimized by rejection and then fall for the traps that draw people into redpill or blackpill or bluepill or whatever the fuck. You don't want to be radicalized.
10-25-2022 11:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  p75 versus (AM/GLACE) dsouza 6 3,422 06-03-2013 2:32 AM
Last Post: dsouza