Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best mone for Friendzone
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Best mone for Friendzone
12-19-2019 4:03 PM

(12-19-2019 2:56 PM)mdw Wrote:  Xist by it self give you deer in the head light looks. Xist plus Androstadienone with p96 gives you women coming out of the wood work and women smiling at you. Flirtatious conversation pre-longed eye contract ect.

Dosagea that has you sharing this as TRUTH?

Thanks! Lone ranger

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
12-19-2019 4:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-19-2019 9:37 PM

^These people posting combos without dosage,application points Diablo spank them MMM

For OP High sexual or copuline ...you can do both
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2019 9:38 PM by jb20.)
12-19-2019 9:37 PM
MMM

Rep Post

12-20-2019 12:33 AM

(12-19-2019 9:37 PM)jb20 Wrote:  ^These people posting combos without dosage,application points Diablo spank them MMM

For OP High sexual or copuline ...you can do both

I would ... IF ... I thought it would help. Dirol

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
12-20-2019 12:33 AM
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-20-2019 6:29 AM

I normally do 2 drops of each product normal dosage. As for application points I am currently messing around with a hand warmer with a Roma therapy pad attached to it. And a third spray of the main product around neck area. So when I see an attractive women switch it on. Super interesting because some women it hits them like a bull in a China shop other women they hardly notice a thing.

Benefits I found is I get to choose when to turn up the heat in the situationBig Grin I don't have to mess around with washing off as much pheromones as I normally do.
12-20-2019 6:29 AM

NewBeginnings
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-11-2020 8:05 AM

(12-19-2019 2:56 PM)mdw Wrote:  Xist by it self give you deer in the head light looks. Xist plus Androstadienone with p96 gives you women coming out of the wood work and women smiling at you. Flirtatious conversation pre-longed eye contract ect.
How do you add Androstadienone? Is it a product or you make yourself.
01-11-2020 8:05 AM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

01-11-2020 9:29 AM

(01-11-2020 8:05 AM)NewBeginnings Wrote:  How do you add Androstadienone? Is it a product or you make yourself.

It's a single molecule you can purchase, like any other product. Multiple vendors sell it, including Pheromone Treasures, Pheromone XS, and Liquid Alchemy Labs (there may be more).

I own a spray version from PXS (12.5 mcg per spray), and a DPG oil version by P-Tres (50 mcg per drop).

My Journal
01-11-2020 9:29 AM
NewBeginnings
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-11-2020 2:28 PM

(01-11-2020 9:29 AM)RTBoss Wrote:  It's a single molecule you can purchase, like any other product. Multiple vendors sell it, including Pheromone Treasures, Pheromone XS, and Liquid Alchemy Labs (there may be more).

I own a spray version from PXS (12.5 mcg per spray), and a DPG oil version by P-Tres (50 mcg per drop).
Thanks. I am new to this. How does one know if they are an alpha or beta person as the suitable phermones differ. Would someone who s independent and confident in most areas be alpha?
01-11-2020 2:28 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-11-2020 3:00 PM

(01-11-2020 2:28 PM)NewBeginnings Wrote:  Thanks. I am new to this. How does one know if they are an alpha or beta person as the suitable phermones differ. Would someone who s independent and confident in most areas be alpha?

To a point, yes. An "Alpha male" is considered to be the cream-of-the-crop, standout leader type man that is strong, confident, charismatic, and dominant as well as in control. They are the top percentile of men that seem to have all the traits women love, that make them successful in life and relationships, and that give them status above and beyond most other men.

The prevailing thoughts typically center around an alpha male getting all the women and having the lion's share of opportunities and status, with other males being beneath him in status. Think of the leader of the pack, or the majestic male lion lording over his pride.

Opinions of exactly what traits and characteristics comprise an alpha male differ...some of them differ to great extremes.

To answer your first question literally, if one wonders whether or not they are an alpha type male, then they probably are not. The gods don't sit around and ponder whether or not they are divine, they just are.

Here, for general purposes, we all tend to use the term to refer to one that is strong of character, has some sort of higher status, and is desirable. there is, however, still lots of confusion; especially (in my opinion) when people confuse the positive "alpha" attributes with negative false-alpha traits such as being domineering instead of being dominant, being a bully instead of strong, and intimidating rather than inspiring. I even have name for such false-alpha ideals.

Alpha pheromone products are designed to give the wearer the outward impressions of being an alpha type person. there are strong alpha vibe products, heavy alpha products, and smooth alpha products...in fact just about each and every alpha blend has its own sort of vibe. the idea is that when wearing them you'll initially appear (to others) to be this or that sort of an Alpha Male. Being as one of the precepts of being an alpha that has a general consensus is the prestige of status, confidence, and strength; all of them project that to at least some degree, and ladies on the whole do tend to find that attractive.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2020 3:08 PM by Gladen.)
01-11-2020 3:00 PM

NewBeginnings
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-11-2020 3:35 PM

(01-11-2020 3:00 PM)Gladen Wrote:  To a point, yes. An "Alpha male" is considered to be the cream-of-the-crop, standout leader type man that is strong, confident, charismatic, and dominant as well as in control. They are the top percentile of men that seem to have all the traits women love, that make them successful in life and relationships, and that give them status above and beyond most other men.

The prevailing thoughts typically center around an alpha male getting all the women and having the lion's share of opportunities and status, with other males being beneath him in status. Think of the leader of the pack, or the majestic male lion lording over his pride.

Opinions of exactly what traits and characteristics comprise an alpha male differ...some of them differ to great extremes.

To answer your first question literally, if one wonders whether or not they are an alpha type male, then they probably are not. The gods don't sit around and ponder whether or not they are divine, they just are.

Here, for general purposes, we all tend to use the term to refer to one that is strong of character, has some sort of higher status, and is desirable. there is, however, still lots of confusion; especially (in my opinion) when people confuse the positive "alpha" attributes with negative false-alpha traits such as being domineering instead of being dominant, being a bully instead of strong, and intimidating rather than inspiring. I even have name for such false-alpha ideals.

Alpha pheromone products are designed to give the wearer the outward impressions of being an alpha type person. there are strong alpha vibe products, heavy alpha products, and smooth alpha products...in fact just about each and every alpha blend has its own sort of vibe. the idea is that when wearing them you'll initially appear (to others) to be this or that sort of an Alpha Male. Being as one of the precepts of being an alpha that has a general consensus is the prestige of status, confidence, and strength; all of them project that to at least some degree, and ladies on the whole do tend to find that attractive.
OK thank you.What if someone is confident in all areas except relationships. I want to date someone who used to say hello but now ignores me. i don't know why. Should i use pherazone ? A review says it works on those who have rejected you before and changes how they see you. I want to change how she sees me to make her see me in a potential relationship way. Break the ice i will do the work then
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2020 3:36 PM by NewBeginnings.)
01-11-2020 3:35 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-11-2020 3:52 PM

(01-11-2020 3:35 PM)NewBeginnings Wrote:  OK thank you.What if someone is confident in all areas except relationships. I want to date someone who used to say hello but now ignores me. i don't know why. Should i use pherazone ? A review says it works on those who have rejected you before and changes how they see you. I want to change how she sees me to make her see me in a potential relationship way. Break the ice i will do the work then

Well, the entire Alpha/ Beta/ Omega debate is purely academic and semantics; and it doesn't really seem to apply, prima facie, to your predicament.

I would guess that she's ignoring you now because either you've missed your window of opportunity or you misconstrued her being professional / friendly / polite for mutual attraction. Pherazone, Escape the Friendzone, Xist, Evolve, Core, Imprint, and others all might have some appeal for you.

Myself, I'd probably go with TLG, TKO, Homme Fatal (great scent on that by the way), or some others to present myself to her as a fun, desirable, passionate, and sexy man. My best advice is to check out the product descriptions the vendors advertise, then come here and evaluate the user experiences weighed against your situation.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-11-2020 3:52 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Star I'm a friendzone. Woman 32-year-old Nothing seems to work with her John 18 4,750 01-12-2020 4:41 PM
Last Post: RTBoss
  What is the best pheromone to break out of the friendzone? duderator 59 19,521 04-10-2016 2:08 PM
Last Post: crazy_rishi
  Fighting the friendzone solarjm 11 5,600 01-28-2012 6:07 AM
Last Post: idontknow