Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best glace combos
eyeofra
the Sun God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 305
Thanks received:
339 thanks in 152 posts

RE: Best glace combos
04-21-2012 1:16 PM

(04-20-2012 7:57 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Can you tell me what kinda hits you notice from Am Glace TL combo? you seem to be dosing awefully high, I am afraid of OD these days. Even 1 spray of AM in daytime seems to get me aggression from other guys. TL has always cut off my balls.

Hehe dosing is an individual thing. Something that would OD person A might be person B's sweetspot. The ratio between components of the mix is more important than the amount of that mix applied. It's very subjective, I just use what works for me. Regular Glace will work fine, just use more of it like as3.

With this mix I don't get much aggression from males, more like condescension. Imagine people looking down their nose at you. I think the TL and Glace are making me appear slightly beta to other males. But this effect is negated by the effects on the females, and why are we really wearing these pheromones anyway ?Laugh1

AM + Glace + TL is a good mix for certain applications, and if you don't mind being treated beta by some Average Frustrated Chump (who most-likely resents all the female attention you're getting) it's the cat's meow. With the women it creates comfort and attraction; they feel like you're relationship material AND you turn them on to boot. Expect a deep conversation. Don't be suprised when women talk about relationships alot when you're wearing this mix hehe.

About the "ball cutting TL" I have no clue. I don't use TL very often, maybe once a week (it's in my rotation). But it sounds like you're on the right track, HGH is the ultimate! Maybe add some yohimbe and horny goat weed to your supplementation on TL days, they are very effective hehehe.

Have a good one!
Ra

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, Aquagen, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, Erox, N.P.A., Essence of a Woman, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Androstadienone, Androstanone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
04-21-2012 1:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pheroman, as33156

dsouza
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
93 thanks in 42 posts

04-21-2012 1:47 PM

If you had to pick an actor to represent AM TL Glace combo who would it be? It is my understanding that a beta mix may turn on some women but if it leaves you with no drive alpha men will walk over you and try to pick up the girl your with or even start a fight maybe even physical. A real man possesses strength in personality to protect a woman.

How old are you Eyeofra?
04-21-2012 1:47 PM
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

Thanks received:
339 thanks in 152 posts

04-22-2012 12:56 AM

I'm 23 Eek why do you ask? Hehe

Uhhm ill have to think about the actor for abit, nothing pops into the forefront.

Haha they'll try, but she'll be fixated on you and blow the supposed alpha dude off. Simply put, the guys without 'mones can't compete with you.

If they try and get physical, and you've failed to verbally disarm him, step diagonally past them and step on the side of their knee (not the front - the side, we don't want to cripple them, just subdue them). This will make him go to one knee and rotate slightly. Just grab a rear naked choke (or a arm triangle) and ask him if he wants to go outside or go to sleep. I'm usually just about popping his head offa his shoulders with the choke by this time and they choose "outside". Then just fling his sorry ass out the door and slam it behind him. Usually the bouncer is right there, and you can tell him "you're welcome - he was going to cause trouble"

And remember, if you get in a fight, it should be over in ten seconds with you walking away from an unconscious opponent. Then LEAVE!

AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, Aquagen, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, Erox, N.P.A., Essence of a Woman, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Androstadienone, Androstanone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
04-22-2012 12:56 AM
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

Thanks received:
339 thanks in 152 posts

04-22-2012 1:51 AM

I've been in too many fights. . . Better to avoid them. That last post was just my testosterone talking LOL

04-22-2012 1:51 AM
extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 423
Thanks received:
131 thanks in 73 posts

04-22-2012 2:02 AM

A random girl you have just met in a club is not worth a fistfight that can end in an unexpected way...
04-22-2012 2:02 AM

dsouza
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
93 thanks in 42 posts

04-22-2012 10:16 AM

EyeofRa

I was asking your age because you say you don't have the negative effects of TL.. Now I know why.. Your testosterone is at its peak.

I'm slightly over 40 so I am in an opposite position and TL can leave me ballless.

Interestingly enough when I was in my 20's I was heavily into MMA before it became mainstream, in fact in the Gracies days PleasantryPleasantry

Well I will have to give this Glace Am TL combo a whirl one of these days. I take HGH now.. I wonder how Glace Am does on its own. What is different about it than the combo prior? Is it that you just don't talk about relationships. With glace what kind of subjects come up?

I notice with TL its all about relationships subjects.
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2012 10:17 AM by dsouza.)
04-22-2012 10:16 AM
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

Thanks received:
339 thanks in 152 posts

04-22-2012 11:02 AM

Nice! I love those old-school bare knuckle UFC fights with Gracie ear slapping the crap outta people LOL.

Yea what is it about TL that makes relationships the topic of 1/2 your conversation? The women must see you as honest trustworthy "relationship material".

AM + Glace is a classic combo. Without TL the mix is more Alpha, depending on the AM:Glace ratio you're using. The Glace (in my experience) can overpower the AM if the ratio is too far to Glace's side. It's subjective, you'll hone in on the proportions that work for you.
(I have full sized and sample bottles, so I can tweak my ratio's by half sprays; I just tend to go with whole sprays. But sometimes that extra half spray of AM really makes a difference in the aura you're projecting)

As to it's effects, it really depends on the ratio. Glace heavy and it's talk, talk talk, talk, you're really cool, talk talk talk . . . AM heavy and it's stares and abrupt conversations tainted by intimidation. Just right and it's the cat's meow, conversation flows with the attraction there in the background.

Hehe I DID say "and if you've failed to verbally disarm him" extraballislit. Although, that said, I do tend to grab the bull by the horns.

Ra
04-22-2012 11:02 AM
Thanks given by Pheroman, as33156, extraballislit
thundr
Sidewalk Eater

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 99
Thanks received:
161 thanks in 54 posts

04-22-2012 9:12 PM

Quote:I've been in too many fights. . . Better to avoid them.
Amen. Often is a no win situation even if you are left standing. Not everyone fights fair either. Those honorable days are over. Bottles over the head, multiple assailants, being stabbed is no fun and pretty scary. Alot of scars and stories = not worth it.

Quote:Interestingly enough when I was in my 20's I was heavily into MMA before it became mainstream, in fact in the Gracies days
Sweet same here. Guy I took jit from studied directly under Rickson. He was a badass in his day. But alas we are all dinosaurs now. My jit is so rusty now I couldn't roll my way off a table. lol

Quote:I love those old-school bare knuckle UFC fights with Gracie ear slapping the crap outta people LOL.
My fav was Gracie kidney kick from guard. Hurts n hurts for days.. I know. lol

Perhaps AM + Glace + A-dienone as an alternative? Maybe its the equillin in TL thats having emasculating effects?

pheromone journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
04-22-2012 9:12 PM
Pheroman
Shaking The Shire

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1488
Thanks received:
1354 thanks in 556 posts

04-22-2012 9:37 PM

Many years ago i did some martial arts, with lots of grappling/ground fighting with some guys who were active military/security. Watching UFC 1-6 was an experience, they are still my fav.
Time for a UFC night with the buddies Drinks

Fights? I pass (diffuse). Unless my buddies are involved, i avoid.

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2012 9:41 PM by Pheroman.)
04-22-2012 9:37 PM

dsouza
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
93 thanks in 42 posts

04-28-2012 7:18 PM

Anyone try Glace + Wolf?

What were your results?
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 3:35 AM by dsouza.)
04-28-2012 7:18 PM

Share This Thread