Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best glace combos
thundr
Sidewalk Eater

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 99
Thanks received:
161 thanks in 54 posts

RE: Best glace combos
04-19-2012 4:39 PM

great info guys.

possible dumb question from a noob here but how long do these combos usually last before you have to reapply?

Say you goto dinner at 6 with fresh application. Clubs are usually open till about 2 and any afterparty is even later. Do yall take travel mixes in your pocket for reapplication during the evening and are they the same as those you apply early evening?

Apologies for so many inquiries but I'm really trying to get a scope of this pheromone thing so when I get my first shipment I'm good to go.

pheromone journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2012 4:39 PM by thundr.)
04-19-2012 4:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sptsmed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 56
Thanks received:
484 thanks in 194 posts

04-19-2012 4:52 PM

Get a couple of tins of altoids and dump out the breath mints. Those make great carriers for your to go mixes and generally you can fit three in one tin. I always tape some tissue on the bottom and the top so they do not rattle in your pocket LOL. That is the best thing that I have found, easy to carry three, good leak protection and handy Smile

It depends on which pheromones you are wearing as well as what their composition is to determine when or how often to apply. I would say that alcohol based mones generally I apply every two to three hours. Oil based I pretty much rock the whole night without having to reapply.
04-19-2012 4:52 PM
Thanks given by thundr, as33156
thundr
Sidewalk Eater

Rep Post

Thanks received:
161 thanks in 54 posts

04-19-2012 5:39 PM

Fantastic advice. Much appreciated.

So on ethanol mixes, do you reapply the same dose as you did 2-3 hours beforehand?
I'll stay on topic here, say you were to shoot 3 sprays of fb Glace on neck. In 2-3 hours would another 3 shots be reapplied or would one shot be a proper refresher? or is it a matter of situational opinion?

Thanks for fielding some of these questions. I spent the last couple days learning about all of the different molecules, products, companies and effects but I forgot to learn how to use the damn things!

My shipment is going to come in and I'm going to unwrap it, know everything about it, then stare at it because I have no idea how to use it.

04-19-2012 5:39 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, as33156

shadowknight
B.M.F.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1744
Thanks received:
221 thanks in 130 posts

04-19-2012 6:01 PM

(04-19-2012 5:39 PM)thundr Wrote:  Fantastic advice. Much appreciated.

So on ethanol mixes, do you reapply the same dose as you did 2-3 hours beforehand?
I'll stay on topic here, say you were to shoot 3 sprays of fb Glace on neck. In 2-3 hours would another 3 shots be reapplied or would one shot be a proper refresher? or is it a matter of situational opinion?

Thanks for fielding some of these questions. I spent the last couple days learning about all of the different molecules, products, companies and effects but I forgot to learn how to use the damn things!

My shipment is going to come in and I'm going to unwrap it, know everything about it, then stare at it because I have no idea how to use it.

it depends on taste
a social i usually refresh what i started with
also none products tend to last longer than social alcohol products

PeRs0n@L J0uRn@L

Alpha Dream: Corpo,Glace,
Liquid Alchemy Labs: posses alpha, nude samples: A.V. & wolf
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
True Pheromones: TA, TComm,TI oil/Body spray,TL oil/spray
Paradise7: pursuit
Erox
Androtics Direct: some togos
Singles: androstadienone & pregnenolone
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2012 6:02 PM by shadowknight.)
04-19-2012 6:01 PM
Thanks given by thundr
FUNNER
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
119 thanks in 59 posts

04-19-2012 7:26 PM

(04-19-2012 5:39 PM)thundr Wrote:  So on ethanol mixes, do you reapply the same dose as you did 2-3 hours beforehand?

Hey thundr welcome. Here is a really good dime drop by Chris on this.
Ideally wash it off due to conversion....

RE: Chris's Review of Glace
02-25-2012 10:56 PM

"Chris, where does the current glace fall on your silicone % scale in comparison to the numbers you posted about for cold and hot climates.. Is it 10% thickened, etc.?"

right now there is a mix of three different dimethicones (thickeners) one is 5 centistoke, one is 50 centistoke, and one is 1000 centistoke.

I'm looking at eliminating the 5 and 50 centistokes, and keeping the 1000 centistoke (only the 1000 cst thickener was used in the original base)

Looking at it from the point of one thickener, it's currently thickened to 5 or 6%, so it's basically like an oil which at temps of 50-100 degrees F, has good diffusion overall. It's designed currently for maximum effect for 30 minutes, followed by a linear release for about 10 hours.

This current formula does not work well in very cold or very hot climates. In cold climates, it doesn't diffuse. In hot climates, the sweat washes past the silicone layer on the skin and it rubs off.

The original base was 3% thickener. The batch of glace I am making now is this base, it's a happy medium for hot or cold climates, and it's ideal for 65-95 degrees farinheit.

This formula should last 6 hours instead of 10, and will be more intense, hence not requiring as many sprays, but requiring more re-applications throughout the day.

Also, and this is important. Before you reapply, make sure to wash the old application thoroughly with warm water & soap. Some pheromones in the mix evaporate faster than others. So unless you wash first you are spraying an optimized mix of pheromones onto a skin point which has an unbalanced ratio of residual pheromones, therefore causing erratic results.

I'm going to start a new thread which discusses tips to maximize the performance of our products, with information such as seen above and earlier in this thread.

P.S. I don't mind criticism. It helps me refine my products and my company so I can maximize the number of happy, satisfied customers Wink
04-19-2012 7:26 PM
Thanks given by thundr, AlternativeGirl, as33156
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1916
Thanks received:
1832 thanks in 793 posts

04-19-2012 8:37 PM

Here's a hot tip: pick up a canister of Lauricidin monolaurin pellets (these cost about $20 on Amazon) and drop exactly two pellets in a 5mL sprayer of your favorite alcohol-based mix/fragrance. Shake it until the pellets are dissolved, and let it rest at least overnight.

I've found that dispersion becomes both longer-lasting and more even, meaning that the differential between heavy molecules and light molecules is lessened. Monolaurin is also antibacterial, and seems to be very effective at preventing conversion of nol/Androstadienone /etc into Androstenone on the skin.

⇒ - Reference to pheromone products & molecules
⇒ - Use the code, not the name
∴ ∴ A2=enone ⋅ A3=anol ⋅ A4=bnol ⋅ A5=rone
∴ ∴ A6=epi-rone ⋅ A7=DHEA ⋅ A8=DHEAS ⋅ A9=7-keto
∴ ∴ A10=anone ⋅ A11=beta-anol ⋅ B1=neno ⋅ E1=EST
∴ ∴ E2=MEO-nol ⋅ E4=MEO-EST
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2012 8:50 PM by dbot.)
04-19-2012 8:37 PM
Thanks given by thundr, Pheroman, extraballislit
thundr
Sidewalk Eater

Rep Post

Thanks received:
161 thanks in 54 posts

04-19-2012 9:53 PM

Quote:it depends on taste
a social i usually refresh what i started with
also none products tend to last longer than social alcohol products
-shadowknight

Makes total sense. I assume it would keep effects even as well especially on the social front? 3 sprays start, 1 spray, 2 sprays end= roller coaster of effects? 3 spray start, 3 spray refresh, 3 spray end= more effect consistency during evening?

Quote:Hey thundr welcome. Here is a really good dime drop by Chris on this.
Ideally wash it off due to conversion....
-FUNNER

I love reading the chemistry side of this pheromone thing. Great find. Thank you

Quote:Here's a hot tip: pick up a canister of Lauricidin monolaurin pellets (these cost about $20 on Amazon) and drop exactly two pellets in a 5mL sprayer of your favorite alcohol-based mix/fragrance. Shake it until the pellets are dissolved, and let it rest at least overnight.
-dbot

Great tip man. Thanks, def gonna take you up on that one for sure. Makes sense. Yet another marvelous use for the coconut.

04-19-2012 9:53 PM

thundr
Sidewalk Eater

Rep Post

Thanks received:
161 thanks in 54 posts

04-19-2012 9:59 PM

I'd like to thank dsouza for letting me hijack his thread for a second so I can learn. I prolly should have started a new thread but it kinda snowballed on me the more questions you guys answered for me new ones popped up. Thanks everyone for your patience.

04-19-2012 9:59 PM
dsouza
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
93 thanks in 42 posts

04-20-2012 12:08 AM

I like the way this thread is going.... We could all have some better understanding how to work this magic Glace into combos....Dirol
04-20-2012 12:08 AM
dsouza
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
93 thanks in 42 posts

04-20-2012 7:57 PM

(04-19-2012 2:18 PM)eyeofra Wrote:  Glace Mixes with everything!

Glace + 20-40mcg Androstadienone is a good starting point for alot of mixes. . . Look at as3's combos
2 drops Wolf + 6 Glace + 30mcg Androstadienone
3 drops N.P.A. + 6 Glace + 30mcg Androstadienone
3 sprays AM + 6 Glace + 30mcg Androstadienone

Glace + Aqua Vitae is fun, I've worn that to work a few times hehe. (3 sp L.S. Fastburn Glace + 5 drops AV)

Glace + AM is famous, everyone has to try it. (6 Glace or 3 Fastburn Glace + 1-3 AM)

Personally +AM is the Glace combo I use the most. I adjust the proportions for the situation, and sometimes steer it with some Androstadienone, or combo it with TL or Erox.
personally:
3 Light Silicone Fastburn Glace + 1-3 AM + 3 sprays TL / 5 drops TL
3 L.S. Fastburn Glace + 1-3 AM + 2-3 Erox
3 L.S. Fastburn Glace + 1-3 AM + 20-40mcg Androstadienone

1 AM in daytime 2-3 AM at night

Have a good one,
Ra

Can you tell me what kinda hits you notice from Am Glace TL combo? you seem to be dosing awefully high, I am afraid of OD these days. Even 1 spray of AM in daytime seems to get me aggression from other guys. TL has always cut off my balls. Glace is still in transport and can't await for it to arrive.

I don't have Androstadienone and I use slow burn glace or regular formula its called.

Any tips for me? I really liked the interaction I got and the kinda women Am +TL hit but after repeated use I detailed in other posts it was killing my sex drive and making me timid in voice and also fat.

Nowadays I take HGH supplements and am kinda turning back the clock. Even my sex drive is ramped up. I'm wondering if I'll eventually be able to get away with the TL going forward once I seem to grow younger with this HGH supplementation.
04-20-2012 7:57 PM

Share This Thread