Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best daily mone
cali4ya858
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 293
Thanks received:
155 thanks in 99 posts

Best daily mone
03-08-2016 9:46 PM

Of course if you're an avid phero-enthusiast, you want to save your high expensive ones for special occasions (like nude alpha) but there has to be one that is affordable, consistent and the best results.

My best daily mone is:

Wolf, I am social. Already automatically in a good mood as I am driving to work, school, whatever, I already am laughing at myself thinking of stupid, funny, silly, whatever jokes to say. I entertain my own thoughts. I have a smile, I am social and connective. People say hi to me, my voice is loud, people listen, try to connect, I have fun and a great time. I had a concussion from a martial arts tournament and I had a headache but it went away with the vibe while wearing wolf.

I am commanding, myself, honestly expression whatever mood(of course in a good mood) giving value, doing my best to give to everyone, good intentions with Wolf. I highly recommend at least all men to try Wolf. It is the best for all ages, all weather conditions (cold, hot, humid whatever), it is newbie friendly, consistent. It the best social/productive/work mone I recommend for everyone. A very versatile mone indeed.

PXS- Bliss, Cohesion; Evolve, Xist, Ascend, Taboo, LoveBoat, XS144B
LAL - Max-T copulin stick, Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Wolf, Androstadienone 10mcg, SXD-9, Overdose; Bad Wolf, Hypnotica Social, Dirty Primitive, Asian for Asians, AlphaQ
Apex - Core, Style, CV4, Rone Warrior, Orbital social, M3X
True Pheromones - (All the free samples listed)
Alpha Dream - AM, LIIK, Corporativo, Glace (All of them 50mL upgraded)
Lovescent - NPA, Scent of Eros, Perception, Alter Ego, Mojo
03-08-2016 9:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

TongRen
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 62
Thanks received:
99 thanks in 61 posts

RE: Best daily mone
03-09-2016 3:22 AM

Core works well for me.
03-09-2016 3:22 AM
Thanks given by cali4ya858
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 479
Thanks received:
571 thanks in 317 posts

03-09-2016 7:40 PM

Core as well for me right now. Wolf also worked well when I tested it.

thegentleman Wrote:Young women want a guy with lots of energy, someone who is fun, has big lofty dreams and is on his way to becoming that man. When they think of the value that you bring to a relationship, they think in terms of the experience you're going to give them. So wear something that makes them feel upbeat, and create positive emotional experiences with them that they will feel they can't get elsewhere.
03-09-2016 7:40 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3466
Thanks received:
4517 thanks in 1830 posts

03-09-2016 7:49 PM

Captain. My daily wear pheromone. I get respect from people without intimidation. People empathize with me and want to do things for me. They hang out in my phero cloud a little longer and want to do things for me. I become Mr Popularity without it being over the top. Captain steers my day in the right direction and everything just flows smoothly and easily for me.

I find that when I wear Captain everyone wants to help me accomplish my goals. Even strangers. Makes every interaction that much easier. That's why within half an hour of John (Pheromone Treasures) posting that he is now selling Captain in oil form, I bought a 30ml bottle.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
03-09-2016 7:49 PM
extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1300
Thanks received:
362 thanks in 188 posts

03-10-2016 8:40 AM

Have you ever used Wolf, SnoopyAce? If so, how would you compare this two blends, which seem to be quite similar by what I´ve been reading?

Thanks.
03-10-2016 8:40 AM

Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1991
Thanks received:
2375 thanks in 1328 posts

03-10-2016 8:49 AM

CORE is one of the only mixes I'd wear in any situation as a daily wear, though not always on its own. I could have seen CV3 taking that place easily. Hopefully CV5 will be closer to what I'm looking for.

Runner-ups: SXD-9 and Treasureful Shine. Wolf just behind that, and AT may make the cut with further testing.
03-10-2016 8:49 AM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3466
Thanks received:
4517 thanks in 1830 posts

03-10-2016 8:52 AM

(03-10-2016 8:40 AM)extraballislit Wrote:  Have you ever used Wolf, SnoopyAce? If so, how would you compare this two blends, which seem to be quite similar by what I´ve been reading?

Thanks.

I may have tried it once or twice. http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Wolf?highlight=Wolf

I like Wolf. I love the scent. Wolf to me is an approachable alpha where you are likeable and people generally go along with you because you seem like a nice guy who is in charge. It will get some pushback from stronger personalities because some people want you to prove that you should be in charge. I never experienced that while wearing Wolf but I've read other people make that point. Wolf reminds me of a junior executive who is still young but gets the respect because he's the boss so you are supposed to listen.

I like Captain much better because it is more congruent with my personality. People will go out of their way to accommodate me when I'm wearing Captain. It's like they see me as being just so damn cool that they WANT to do what they can to make MY DAY go more smoothly. This has always reminded me of Sir Richard Branson. I know I'm the guy with the money and authority but let's go make great things happen TOGETHER. People seem to resonate with that vibe and follow along very happily. It's fun to get free drinks at the bar from strangers just because they see you as a really cool, charismatic guy that they want to be like.

Just my 2 cents on how I see both of these products. I do like Wolf, but Captain to me carries more authority and at the same time I get even more IOI's from women.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
03-10-2016 8:52 AM
Thanks given by terry0400-40, cali4ya858, extraballislit
SuperJoy
New to Pheromones, Not Life.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 672
Thanks received:
327 thanks in 179 posts

03-10-2016 11:08 AM

(03-09-2016 7:49 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  That's why within half an hour of John (Pheromone Treasures) posting that he is now selling Captain in oil form, I bought a 30ml bottle.

Damnit snoppy, I told myself I wouldn't buy anything more for a few months. Wacko

I have to agree. I really like wolf. I wore if everyday to work for almost two months. It's a great all around product. I also find captain, however, to just rock day in, day out. As I'm working towards making my own daily scent that fits me I find captain being at the top of the list for a daily uses.

I would like to second SDX-9. Recently I have been kinda using it as a daily wear... Previously I just wore it before sexy times to gauge my SOs reaction to it.
Seems to be very social up front and more sexy towards the end. I've been adding some TUSC to it a few times with good results.

Pheromone Treasures: Capt, THU, GOA, Swoon, AOA, EFZ*, z69*
Love Scent: NPA
Alpha Dream: Glace (slow)
Androtics Direct: TAC 5mcg, A314
Hax: X22
LAL: Wolf, SXD-9, DP, Max T-150, Aqua Vitae*
pheromoneXS: Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Celebrity
Apex: M3X, Titan, TUSC.

Working on a magical Cover...
03-10-2016 11:08 AM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, cali4ya858
RussianWolf
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 915
Thanks received:
959 thanks in 468 posts

03-10-2016 2:58 PM

Nude. It's social and sexy in a bottle. Women are always twirling their hair or stretching to show their midriff, and it stimulates conversation to the point they hate to see you leave and get excited when they see you again. Almost is trance like, where they expose things you wouldn't tell a stranger the first time meeting them. Doesn't have any depressing side effects either. I'm wanting to buy SXD-9 soon, but with AV in gel form, it's a tough decision.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
03-10-2016 2:58 PM
Thanks given by MMM, cali4ya858, right_mr

SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1999
Thanks received:
852 thanks in 492 posts

03-10-2016 3:29 PM

Well just ordered some russian wolf. Hope it works out