Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Best daily mone to wear solo?
LukeThighwalker
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Best daily mone to wear solo?
03-25-2016 1:28 AM

So I know that combos are great and all but I don't have the money to constantly buy different mones for different occasions and mixes. Background info: I'm 27, Asian, college student, very friendly and outgoing, lean/muscular physique. I just want an effective product that will cover most (if not all) bases for attracting college-aged girls (18-24). I really want the most bang for my buck (no pun intended).

What's the best all-in-one pheromone (for my situation) that I can just wear solo and on a daily basis?
03-25-2016 1:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Best daily mone to wear solo?
03-25-2016 1:32 AM

Nude by Liquid Alchemy.. It's fun, flirty, social and a bit sexual...

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
03-25-2016 1:32 AM
Leon226 - Banned
Banned

03-25-2016 6:10 AM

I am Asian-24 in US too, remember I was rumored the guy every girls fell in love with in college 6 months ago, I can get girl following me to the bathroom and moaned after I closed the door, I wrote a confession on college confession page about the girl looks like Ivanka trump but even more attractive as my next target and the day after I can see her stalking me on the way to study and that was the easiest lay I have ever had. Most of the time I alternated between AV, AM and L2K, AV is my most used, for pheromones it is better to choose private small college, preselection is the most attractive trait a guy can have, small college makes rumor about your sexiness flies much faster. If you are Asian then none pheromones won't scare young girls away.

My stash and rating:
-AscendXS(spray+oil) 8, EvolveXS(spray+oil) 6, CohesionXS(spray+oil) 7, DominationXS(oil)6, BlissXS6, Xist 7, LoveBoat 7,
Thundr Core 7.5 M3X 8
- Corporativo: 7, Alfa Maschio 8.5, LIIK 9, Glace 6
-Wolf:7.5, Nude Alpha 9, Aqua Vitae 7.5, SDX-9: 5, T150, Nude:7, Hypnotica Social:6, Bad Wolf: 9(self effect only),7.5.
-Scent of Eros:6, Alpha 7:7.
- A314 rev 32:9, Instant Honesty, MX297:8
03-25-2016 6:10 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

03-25-2016 7:43 AM

To each his own, but I don't know many that can wear AV, AM or L2K every day, without suffering the consequences

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
03-25-2016 7:43 AM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-25-2016 9:33 AM

Aura of Amity from Pheromone Treasures is a lot of fun. It fits that fun, flirty and social vibe. It's also a phero that you can wear daily without androstenone buildup. Also, Nude from LAL or Charisma from Love Potion. All are effective products that give off the vibe you are looking for yet don't cause a pheromone crash like some products do. Super Sexy 4 Men also from Love Potion is another fun product to wear during the day.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

DON'T... FEED... THE TROLL. Smoke
03-25-2016 9:33 AM
haggy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-25-2016 9:35 AM

Hmm, can i ask if spraying cologne over mones. Will it give the mones better projection? I supposed it will also killed off the longevity of the mones due to fast diffusion. Spraying over mones is as good as mixing them them in cologne?

------
LAL: NA, DP, Wolf
PXS: A1, Ascend + Cops
LOVE-SCENT: NNPA, SOE gel packs
AD: AM
Apex: Titan, Core
AT: Captain
LPMP: Charisma

Sample
Aqua Vitae, Lucky 7 Royal
Cohesion, Evolve, Xist, Bliss
Perception gel pack
L2K V1, Glace
Orbital, Dionysus
Latina, Auraental
Tonka Musk, Excalibur, Love Potion: HOMME
SS4M

Next target: Ammo
03-25-2016 9:35 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-25-2016 9:37 AM

(03-25-2016 9:35 AM)haggy Wrote:  Hmm, can i ask if spraying cologne over mones. Will it give the mones better projection? I supposed it will also killed off the longevity of the mones due to fast diffusion. Spraying over mones is as good as mixing them them in cologne?

What I'll generally do is put down any sort of cover scent first and then spray or drop the pheromones onto them. It seems to work well for me when I'm using unscented Pheromones. Just last night I layered Aventus Oil Type from The Fragrance Shop under 2 drops of Alpha Treasures and it worked great for me.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

DON'T... FEED... THE TROLL. Smoke
03-25-2016 9:37 AM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

03-25-2016 11:53 AM

I'd suggest SXD-9 and CORE over most other mixes for this purpose. I'm looking into SS4M, Impi Red (should arrive soon), True Trust, and Alpha Treasures (only sampled) for similar reasons. I'll update somewhere on how those go.

I'd suggest directing future discussion into almost the exact same thread started two weeks ago. This question is more than a little redundant, and gets asked far too often.

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Best-daily-mone
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2016 12:23 PM by Ekscentra.)
03-25-2016 11:53 AM

DarkLord1

Rep Post

03-25-2016 3:06 PM

(03-25-2016 1:28 AM)LukeThighwalker Wrote:  So I know that combos are great and all but I don't have the money to constantly buy different mones for different occasions and mixes. Background info: I'm 27, Asian, college student, very friendly and outgoing, lean/muscular physique. I just want an effective product that will cover most (if not all) bases for attracting college-aged girls (18-24). I really want the most bang for my buck (no pun intended).

What's the best all-in-one pheromone (for my situation) that I can just wear solo and on a daily basis?

I like the recommendations listed by the users in this thread...Personal preference based on what your personality brings is the key...in my mind... I want to add two things:

1. Order from one company and try to get a couple of samples to see what works. So it is a 1 will get you 3 type deal.

2. An idea that comes to mind, would be to maybe get a friend that was awkward as a mother fucker. I believe that is a technical term...Introduce him to pheromones via the forum and borrow or buy a small portion of his stash....Or a few friends...And I am not wishing this on anyone...Lets say that his (or their) poor personalities keep them from seeing that pheromones do work and then you may get the mones for free....or make a few bucks from selling them.

Not that I would do this...This is just me thinking out loud. You should do what you feel is right and this may not be the right thing to do.
03-25-2016 3:06 PM
purpleblood
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-26-2016 10:10 AM

My favorite daily mone is true alpha..not popular here though...it's safe and consistent
03-26-2016 10:10 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best daily mone cali4ya858 36 11,989 03-18-2016 1:04 PM
Last Post: right_mr