Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best Mix For Finding GF
scottT
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks received:
11 thanks in 6 posts

Best Mix For Finding GF
03-24-2013 9:22 PM

Hey guys,

I will start by confessing that about a year and a half ago I was frequenter of AD's boards and their products. I see they are not necessarily the most highly esteemed around here. Nevertheless, I must say using a mix of predominantly Ammo and a314 (along with some IS) I was able (from the pheromones or not) to land the most attractive girl in the town.

After going our separate ways for college I am tired of being single and have started to be enlightened that the pheromone world has much more to offer than just AD.

What stack would you all recommend for an average (but definitely not attractive) looking single 19 year old who would like to start dating again?

Thanks so much and excited to be on board!
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2013 9:23 PM by scottT.)
03-24-2013 9:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1904
Thanks received:
946 thanks in 517 posts

RE: Best Mix For Finding GF
03-24-2013 10:08 PM

I believe you should work your inner game first.
If you're not happy when you're single, you won't be happy in a relationship. Depending on anybody but yourself to be happy will just lead to misery.

On the side note. Certo is a good standalone product for women looking to settle down.

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
03-24-2013 10:08 PM
Thanks given by paradigmshift, NaughtywillCRY, deker0, Sptsmed
Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 406
Thanks received:
794 thanks in 355 posts

03-26-2013 3:41 AM

Well finding a girlfriend for long term relationship is not just spraying on a formula and screen the candidates that come along P If only it was that easy.
Attraction is the sum of alot of things.. pheromones will give you an edge, but it's still you that has to do it imo!

I've done a little post about my theory: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-equation

Other then that, for long term relationships/bonding Androstadienone (the bonding molecule) or any product high on this molecule will be a good fit.

http://pherotruth.com/wiki/index.php/Androstadienone

I hope you find the information usefull. Good luck!
Cheers,

Buzzy

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins
New to pheromones? =>>> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-equation

My bag of goodies:
Alpha Dream: Alpha Mascio, Certo, Corporativo, Glace
Pheroxs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Blizz, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Domination
Hax: Wingman black label, 9+0, Wingman element 7, Wingman element 9, Wingman C4 oil, Wingman 512 oil, Wingman X22 oil
New Hax: Pherocide, Holy grail, Element x, Alien, Black ops, Ladykiller
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alpha 7, Impi red dot
Other: Scent of Eros, Erox,
03-26-2013 3:41 AM
Thanks given by scottT, paradigmshift, SS108, seeusmile
scottT
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
11 thanks in 6 posts

03-26-2013 10:50 AM

Great! Thank you both! I know there is no magic spray, it is more of getting girls interested enough to get to know me, despite my moderate attractiveness, and then let me take it from there of which I feel very confident doing.
03-26-2013 10:50 AM
SS108
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 245
Thanks received:
136 thanks in 91 posts

03-26-2013 12:25 PM

(03-24-2013 9:22 PM)scottT Wrote:  Hey guys,

I will start by confessing that about a year and a half ago I was frequenter of AD's boards and their products. I see they are not necessarily the most highly esteemed around here. Nevertheless, I must say using a mix of predominantly Ammo and a314 (along with some IS) I was able (from the pheromones or not) to land the most attractive girl in the town.

After going our separate ways for college I am tired of being single and have started to be enlightened that the pheromone world has much more to offer than just AD.

What stack would you all recommend for an average (but definitely not attractive) looking single 19 year old who would like to start dating again?

Thanks so much and excited to be on board!

If I may ask, how have AD products performed recently for you, assuming you are still using?

You sound young, do you want a long-term relationship?
03-26-2013 12:25 PM

wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1628
Thanks received:
1431 thanks in 734 posts

03-26-2013 12:35 PM

Basically focus on androstadienone, as mentioned, and the socials.

Molecules worth looking at;
androstadienone (bonding, very good. Can cause depression or repulsion in men.)
alpha androstenol (talkative)
beta androstenol ( verbal intimacy, for better or worse)
DHEAS (Sexual but non-aggressive)
Androsterone (use sparingly. High Status. Jealousy inducing. )
Androsterone sulfate (good, silly, mood elevating. Hard to find.)

And maybe pregnenolone

[Image: Example.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2013 12:36 PM by wiserd.)
03-26-2013 12:35 PM
Thanks given by scottT, SS108, Androaura
scottT
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
11 thanks in 6 posts

03-26-2013 1:19 PM

(03-26-2013 12:25 PM)SS108 Wrote:  If I may ask, how have AD products performed recently for you, assuming you are still using?

You sound young, do you want a long-term relationship?

I haven't used them since I ran out. Initially I swore by a314 both for females and with how I was perceived at work--"the man"--if you will, despite being entirely out of place (got paid to follow a surgeon around basically). After a while, though, I started to question it, but I may have just gotten used to it.

IS I liked, but I had to use so much of it after the first week or so that I went through it too fast to keep it in stock.

Instant gentleman I never seemed to get any results from.

Ammo is my biggest question mark. I never could figure out if it did much or not.

Turn Up The Heat despite using in extreme moderation seemed to have extremely negative effects. It was an automatic death sentence for a hookup any night I put that on.
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2013 1:19 PM by scottT.)
03-26-2013 1:19 PM
SS108
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 245
Thanks received:
136 thanks in 91 posts

03-26-2013 8:55 PM

(03-26-2013 1:19 PM)scottT Wrote:  I haven't used them since I ran out. Initially I swore by a314 both for females and with how I was perceived at work--"the man"--if you will, despite being entirely out of place (got paid to follow a surgeon around basically). After a while, though, I started to question it, but I may have just gotten used to it.

IS I liked, but I had to use so much of it after the first week or so that I went through it too fast to keep it in stock.

Instant gentleman I never seemed to get any results from.

Ammo is my biggest question mark. I never could figure out if it did much or not.

Turn Up The Heat despite using in extreme moderation seemed to have extremely negative effects. It was an automatic death sentence for a hookup any night I put that on.

Thanks for your reply. Sorry, I didn't realize you posted your age.

I'm not going to talk about the confidence stuff, as that has already been addressed- though regularly going to the gym (weight-lifting) can definitely help you out in this dept. I'm sure you know the part about dressing well, nice haircut etc....Also, keep in mind that this business of hooking up is really a numbers game, that is, try to meet as many girls as possible. I don't know anything about PUA stuff, never needed to use it, though some people seem to swear by it. Its sounds trite, but I think the best way is to be yourself and have the (subtle cockiness) attitude that you are doing the girl a favor by asking her out.

Everyone seems to have a different phermone signature from my novice understanding of the subject so your mileage can vary widely depending on the product you use.

If you want to see blatant attraction hits, see the proof of phermones quickly, as I did and many others I am sure, I personally think you should try Aqua Vitae (one drop), request in bulb dropper format, scented or unscented, if the later then use a good cologne, but not too much. Start with just 1 drop, trust me. You can't be timid with this stuff on you, that is, you need to be direct. You can combine with Androstadienone , though be aware of potential depressive effects from it, on you that is & other males.

Relationships will come in time, you are so young, just go out there and have fun, meet as many girls as you can. Don't worry about what you look like, I have friends that nobody would consider good looking or rich but they do certainly manage to hook up quite frequently with pretty decent, and often enough very good looking chicks, its a matter of approach. You already have once, so now just do it again and again and again....
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2013 10:27 AM by SS108.)
03-26-2013 8:55 PM
Thanks given by paradigmshift, scottT

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Finding the right product Lucifer 11 1,801 04-06-2016 3:59 PM
Last Post: stefdude