Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: The greatest alpha for money, power, fame, focus, sex.
AT
Tusc oil
API
Titan
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Battle of the Alphas, Please Vote!
Errrrrrk
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Battle of the Alphas, Please Vote!
07-24-2022 5:49 AM

May I ask why BW was left off?
07-24-2022 5:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MisterY
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-24-2022 9:09 AM

There are several popular "alpha" products that claim to do what is specified in the OP. Yet, only four options are available for this poll?
07-24-2022 9:09 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

07-24-2022 9:34 AM

Sorry guys , many decent or great alphas were left out.. I wrote the poll and message fairly quickly with what came to my head.

If you feel an alpha, unlisted in the poll, is the greatest please state it and we can keep a tab.

(This post was last modified: 07-24-2022 9:35 AM by dsouza.)
07-24-2022 9:34 AM
MisterY
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-24-2022 12:59 PM

"Alpha" products I have tried: Captain, Ascend (with and without cops), Titan, Wolf, Bad Wolf, Nude Alpha

For the parameters set in OP:

Bad Wolf
For me, the most effective product has been Bad Wolf. The funny thing is that I didn't even really notice the effects of Bad Wolf until I switched to a different alpha product. That is when I realized the push BW was giving me and how it affected others.

Ascend with and without cops
I didn't notice anything blatant, but I do feel that Ascend (with Cohesion) can make things flow a little better at work.

Did not notice any differences with the other alpha products in terms of "making money, negotiating contracts, improving brain power, increasing fame, and sleeping with women because of the power and fame" although I am still testing Nude Alpha. But I understand Nude Alpha is a different type of product with different goals. So we'll see how that goes.

So my vote would be for BW.
07-24-2022 12:59 PM
Enjayee
I'll be blunt. You'll get over it.

Rep Post

07-26-2022 7:24 AM

(07-24-2022 12:25 AM)dsouza Wrote:  With AT and TUSC both winning first place, what is the main reasons you'd go with one over the other?

In a serious meeting with my bosses, managers, etc. I want TUSC.
In a relaxed or social setting I want AT.

AT aligns better with my normal personality (no forcing it/congruent issues), I use it more frequently, and I associate it with more pleasant situations. So if I could only pick one it would be AT.

Alpha Dream: AM, LIIK, LIIKV2, Glace
Androtics: Ammo, IS, IO, IG, Turn Up The Heat
Apex: Tusc, Titan, M3X, Core, Orbital, Chamber36, Imprint, TKO, SM
Liquid Alchemy: Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Bad Wolf
Pheromone Treasures: Alpha Treasures, Captain, The Hookup, Treasureful Shine
07-26-2022 7:24 AM

RussianWolf

Rep Post

07-26-2022 11:20 AM

I think the simplest and most cost effective thing to do is simply buying Androstenone as a single molecule. It's really the truest molecule for the alpha vibe. Experiment with it solo, then experiment with it by adding it to other formulas and tweaking them to be more masculine. I'm hoping to try my hand at working with single molecules soon.
Even great mones like Nude could use a little tweaking in the alpha category by adding a dab of Androstenone.

This forum collectively has years of experience with using mones, we should try to revitalize the single molecule threads and work our way to creating a great pheromone product ourselves. We could call it, the Pharaoh Truth and have an Egyptian King on the label... just thinking out loud

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
07-26-2022 11:20 AM
Indi-player
Straightforward, no BS here

Rep Post

07-26-2022 11:51 AM

Before all those new molecules came to light (and some haven't yet ) it was a simple as 1 part androstenone with 4 parts androsterone for every type of situation. As simple as that

Now with the new toys making things even more interesting, once you discover something new you don't want to stop

I spent thousands over all in this hobby. Still am, finding new molecules

The only thing I regret was buying anything that went through a revision change. So far, everything i tried that went through a change is 100% inferior to the original.
07-26-2022 11:51 AM
MakeShift37
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-27-2022 1:00 AM

(07-26-2022 11:20 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  I think the simplest and most cost effective thing to do is simply buying Androstenone as a single molecule. It's really the truest molecule for the alpha vibe. Experiment with it solo, then experiment with it by adding it to other formulas and tweaking them to be more masculine. I'm hoping to try my hand at working with single molecules soon.
Even great mones like Nude could use a little tweaking in the alpha category by adding a dab of Androstenone.

This forum collectively has years of experience with using mones, we should try to revitalize the single molecule threads and work our way to creating a great pheromone product ourselves. We could call it, the Pharaoh Truth and have an Egyptian King on the label... just thinking out loud

I am totally for this!
07-27-2022 1:00 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Battle of the disinhibitors.... Feel Free to add to the list! dsouza 10 2,314 06-25-2022 12:57 AM
Last Post: dsouza
  Voodoo vs Core — Battle of the Socials dsouza 1 792 06-23-2022 1:24 AM
  AV VS OD - which is more sexual? Please vote ! dsouza 5 1,229 02-18-2022 10:26 AM
  Vote best Meet and Greet and first date product! dsouza 7 1,231 10-03-2021 1:13 PM
Last Post: RiqO
  Battle of the Social Mones: What should I get next? Boompanes 10 5,102 09-29-2014 8:38 AM
Last Post: LL21