Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Baphomet P666
NikkiReloaded

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Baphomet P666
07-06-2019 1:53 PM

(07-05-2019 6:00 PM)theLaw Wrote:  I'm intrigued by the massive amounts of mones in these products, but I haven't seen any "needle-mover" posts regarding their power yet.

Thanks for the info!Mrgreen

Lack of good testers or folks trying the mix, would be my guess. What good are these powerful mixers if the people wearing them don't know much about pheromones or women?? Not trying to sound harsh but my expectations of pheromones have changed over the years.

On another note, I've noticed that while wearing this stuff, women want to fuck. Point blank period. I tried to put on Stranger Things a few times, and they weren't having it. They all let me know in different ways that they were interested in sex and NOW. They also wanted to submit. Grabbing throats is almost orgasm triggering.

Last night, it was an ex I hadn't seen since about February. Now she's back in rotation. Told me I smelled really nice, though she could tell I was wearing something different. Later in the night, she dropped her head on my shoulder (one of the most consistent ways a woman submits).

"Where do you go from the top? You go OVER the top." Kobe
07-06-2019 1:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Rep Post

07-06-2019 5:38 PM

(07-06-2019 1:53 PM)NikkiReloaded Wrote:  On another note, I've noticed that while wearing this stuff, women want to fuck. Point blank period. I tried to put on Stranger Things a few times, and they weren't having it. They all let me know in different ways that they were interested in sex and NOW. They also wanted to submit. Grabbing throats is almost orgasm triggering.

Both HGX and Baph, or just Baph?

Also, am I reading this wrong, or is this product on another level with regards to sex and escalation compared to the others that you have tried?

Thanks!Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
07-06-2019 5:38 PM
NikkiReloaded

Rep Post

07-06-2019 6:54 PM

(07-06-2019 5:38 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Both HGX and Baph, or just Baph?

Also, am I reading this wrong, or is this product on another level with regards to sex and escalation compared to the others that you have tried?

Thanks!Mrgreen

Baphomet.

I am just as confident in Baphomet aiding in the lay as I am with M3X. The main difference between these two is that Baph has an alpha/dom push while M3X is like a ninja. Think battering ram vs Trojan horse.

"Where do you go from the top? You go OVER the top." Kobe
07-06-2019 6:54 PM
right_mr
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-10-2019 2:56 PM

out of the 4 new hax products that I bought:
a. holy grail x - chucked it in the bin. the next day effects are poor
b. baphomet - I concur with you. this one is the horizontal action orientated one for sure. I have a young family, so I've hung the "rifle" over the mantle piece for now , no action for me . but if I did , I wouldn't hesitate to use this product more

c. ronin : awesome product. maybe overlaps with casanova but this one is more in your face effects . casanova seems to need a big dose to elicit overt effects

d. aphaero: another very good product, less in your face than baphomet for sure , solid product.

I may pull out my ronin and give it a run or two and then maybe grow a pair and bring out baphomet out of the nuclear bunker ...
07-10-2019 2:56 PM

BRAVEN
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-14-2019 6:43 AM

guys i want to buy my first pheromone and i am between TKO from apex and baphomet can you steer me in the right direction?

ps i dont have alot of money and i want to make sure i dont get a dud
08-14-2019 6:43 AM
MMM

Rep Post

08-14-2019 9:09 AM

(08-14-2019 6:43 AM)BRAVEN Wrote:  guys i want to buy my first pheromone and i am between TKO from apex and baphomet can you steer me in the right direction?

ps i dont have alot of money and i want to make sure i dont get a dud

And what made you decide between the two?

Everything's a dud that doesn't work for you. So, you're gonna have to roll the dice, and TEST! TEST! TEST! just like EVERYBODY ELSE. Mosking

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
08-14-2019 9:09 AM
BRAVEN
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-14-2019 10:49 AM

i decided based on signatures of each product

btw dont laugh at the newb ok;)
08-14-2019 10:49 AM
nephil
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-27-2019 12:50 AM

(07-10-2019 2:56 PM)right_mr Wrote:  out of the 4 new hax products that I bought:
a. holy grail x - chucked it in the bin. the next day effects are poor
b. baphomet - I concur with you. this one is the horizontal action orientated one for sure. I have a young family, so I've hung the "rifle" over the mantle piece for now , no action for me . but if I did , I wouldn't hesitate to use this product more

c. ronin : awesome product. maybe overlaps with casanova but this one is more in your face effects . casanova seems to need a big dose to elicit overt effects

d. aphaero: another very good product, less in your face than baphomet for sure , solid product.

I may pull out my ronin and give it a run or two and then maybe grow a pair and bring out baphomet out of the nuclear bunker ...

Did you notice any age ranges that were affected by each product?
08-27-2019 12:50 AM

nicemonster
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-02-2019 12:06 PM

(05-31-2018 7:45 AM)right_mr Wrote:  hey @Hannibal- any more insights into baphomet ? just want to thank you for posting about it otherwise I was probably not going to bother trying out the new stuff.

I finally ordered and received the 4 black label bottles from aroma fero. they arrived from Lichtenstein. this includes baphomet so I'll be sure to review that here.

Ronin was my first product I used ( today ). all I can say is so far , this stuff is pretty much top draw . no negatives on guys. really good self effects and very positive effects on the ladies. Like very very good effects on them. strangers and also ladies I know. so far I've used around half a spray (first one of the morning) and now another full spray before lunch and this stuff is showing some promising signs. I know this is a baphomet thread so I'll be posting some baphomet results at some stage but for now I'm probably going to burn through this ronin bottle as it ticks plenty of boxes

do you have any details that you can remember about when you used baphomet, like how much, where you used it, who it affected etc?
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2019 12:06 PM by nicemonster.)
12-02-2019 12:06 PM
nicemonster
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-14-2020 10:16 AM

is it me or does this unscented smell like something you clean your kitchen with
01-14-2020 10:16 AM

Share This Thread