Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Baphomet P666
Hannibal
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Baphomet P666
01-29-2018 11:16 AM

I got my bottle today and put the thread here in HAX. Its now under the lable of pheromone mafia. Wonder if anybody else is experimenting with this new mix? First impression is good. Nice lable on glass bottle and no problems with the sprayer so far. Put two sprays on neck short before lunch break. Its scented and not bad at all. A little musky imho and no strange mone smell like evolve spray. Selfies were good. We laughed a lot at lunch break and it lifted the mood from all of us. I liked the overall effect because it wasnt exaggerated. Nice and calm feeling the whole afternoon. Now 4 hours after first application i reapplied 3 sprays again. No headaches or any negative effects so far. Also no tiredness.
We will see how potent this mix is for me the next weeks. Will my post my findings after i have more experiences. One unique thing i recognized was interesting. I was watching A-Team today with my spouse 2 hours after first application and suddendly had this strange feeling to be young again. It was like i was sitting on my couch with my girlfirend at my parents house. The same feeling. Dont know if my wife got this feeling too but this was a real strange feeling. Maybe this phero has also a reset effect? Or maybe a time warp effect. Wink
I dont know. We will see but its a pleasant feeling with this mone so far. Hopefully there are also some others who can post their experiences.

I love it when a plan comes together
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2018 11:21 AM by Hannibal.)
01-29-2018 11:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Baphomet P666
01-29-2018 11:32 AM

Baphomet P666

Found this with a google search, but can't get to it directly from the home page of the website (pheromonemafia.com).

Am I missing something here, or are these guys just allergic to money?Anyone

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
01-29-2018 11:32 AM
Hannibal
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-29-2018 11:35 AM

(01-29-2018 11:32 AM)theLaw Wrote:  Baphomet P666

Found this with a google search, but can't get to it directly from the home page of the website (pheromonemafia.com).

I dont know. Got it via aromafero.co.uk

Think the scent is more spicy than musky. It reminds me of something but i didnt know.

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2018 11:37 AM by Hannibal.)
01-29-2018 11:35 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-29-2018 11:52 AM

(01-29-2018 11:32 AM)theLaw Wrote:  Baphomet P666

It's on the home page just look for the horns, but it's not where it says Black Label products which is weird. It would be a lot easier if they just put them all on the same page.

I'm really tempted to get this...
01-29-2018 11:52 AM

cpwhite
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-29-2018 11:55 AM

Hey Buddy, really looking forward to this Journal! As out situations and targets are very much alike I was looking at both this formula and maybe it's cousin Ronin to help fan the flames!
01-29-2018 11:55 AM
Hannibal
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-29-2018 12:22 PM

(01-29-2018 11:55 AM)cpwhite Wrote:  Hey Buddy, really looking forward to this Journal! As out situations and targets are very much alike I was looking at both this formula and maybe it's cousin Ronin to help fan the flames!

Yes i also saw Ronin. Its a pity that its realy try and error but Ronin is also on my list.
The slow horse reaches the mill. Wink

01-29-2018 12:22 PM
Hannibal
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-30-2018 5:44 AM

A short update.
My spouse and i had a nice calm evening and she was asking for a massage. This is always a good sign. Because we had a nice f*cking evening the day before i was curious what will happen. Normally she isnt interested the day after.
She wasnt but i got head after my massage. drool

A good start with this new mix. Smile

The night was calm but i had weird dreams. I was in school again.
Posted it before. This time machine effect was also in my dreams.

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2018 5:45 AM by Hannibal.)
01-30-2018 5:44 AM
cpwhite
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-30-2018 3:20 PM

A fair and even exchange of services , keep up the good work amigo! I'm hoping the reps at HAX write me back atm on a question.
01-30-2018 3:20 PM

right_mr
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-31-2018 7:45 AM

hey @Hannibal- any more insights into baphomet ? just want to thank you for posting about it otherwise I was probably not going to bother trying out the new stuff.

I finally ordered and received the 4 black label bottles from aroma fero. they arrived from Lichtenstein. this includes baphomet so I'll be sure to review that here.

Ronin was my first product I used ( today ). all I can say is so far , this stuff is pretty much top draw . no negatives on guys. really good self effects and very positive effects on the ladies. Like very very good effects on them. strangers and also ladies I know. so far I've used around half a spray (first one of the morning) and now another full spray before lunch and this stuff is showing some promising signs. I know this is a baphomet thread so I'll be posting some baphomet results at some stage but for now I'm probably going to burn through this ronin bottle as it ticks plenty of boxes
05-31-2018 7:45 AM
Hannibal
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-01-2018 8:56 AM

(05-31-2018 7:45 AM)right_mr Wrote:  hey @Hannibal- any more insights into baphomet ? just want to thank you for posting about it otherwise I was probably not going to bother trying out the new stuff.

I finally ordered and received the 4 black label bottles from aroma fero. they arrived from Lichtenstein. this includes baphomet so I'll be sure to review that here.

Ronin was my first product I used ( today ). all I can say is so far , this stuff is pretty much top draw . no negatives on guys. really good self effects and very positive effects on the ladies. Like very very good effects on them. strangers and also ladies I know. so far I've used around half a spray (first one of the morning) and now another full spray before lunch and this stuff is showing some promising signs. I know this is a baphomet thread so I'll be posting some baphomet results at some stage but for now I'm probably going to burn through this ronin bottle as it ticks plenty of boxes

Hey Mr. Right thats great,

i am very interested to read your results with ronin. I am testing so much mones that i put P666 on the side after two applications.
The effects on my wife were good but the problem for me is to integrate the results i get with the normal life situation we both have. The influences from her job the kids and her cycle which is irregular because of her menopause makes it hard to judge the results of any mone. The only way is to use it on a regular basis. Because of my outstanding results with AV+BW i am using these mones most of the time. But i will do more testings with P666 for sure and i hope that there are also some others who can post some results. The stuff isnt bad imho. Looking forward for your findings. Smile

(This post was last modified: 06-01-2018 8:58 AM by Hannibal.)
06-01-2018 8:56 AM

Share This Thread