Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: Best combo for high compliance
BW + DP
BW + Scent of Eros
BW + Instant Shine + P83
Something else (Post reply)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Bad wolf and copulins
aflikti0n
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
10 thanks in 3 posts

Bad wolf and copulins
08-05-2014 12:19 AM

Hey all,

I've been experimenting with bad wolf for some time. First time I got it I applied two drops went out approached aggressively and made out with the girl on the street and pulled her to my place and banged. Got it on audio. Will be posting on my website.

Since then, I've been thoroughly testing. I've discovered 1 drop = scares the shit out of people. 2 drops = Strong intimidation, girls are occasionally friendly (I always approach very aggressively cold approach. I have some funny sunglasses and skip to the girl and put them on her as my opener). 3 drops = Respect and girls mostly open receptively and also seem to have sexual interest, but compliance levels aren't consistent.

The girl I banged had super high compliance. The day before I received Bad Wolf I had worn 1x Turn Up The Heat and 3/4 x Summer Ammo on my neck along with 1 inch Scent of Eros behind each ear and 1 spray double strength IS under the nose. But the day I got bad wolf I had cleaned in the shower with soap (did not use witch hazel)

I want to replicate those strong compliance signals I got with this girl. I was thinking that adding additional androstenone and copulins would probably give me strong compliance levels.

(Maybe the Scent of Eros and Ammo and Turn Up The Heat from last night were still residual on my neck and ears, so 2 drops bad wolf had a different effect from normally)

I also used bad wolf 3 drops + 2x IS + 2x 15mcg P83 few days back before working out at my gym. While I was lifting some weights this girl started stalking me. She was walking around me giving proximity at first, Then she opens me asking how many sets I have left " with the 30 lb dumb bells. I was thrown off guard since I don't even approach when I'm not in that mindset.

Anyways, I said, "2" and she leaves, but she continues to follow me around to whatever area I'm working out at. I went to a whole another room and she starts working out over there even though I've stopped using the 30 lb dumb bells by now. I was thinking I wanna bang but I'm an aggressive player so I'm always afraid of playing girls indoors.

Anyways,

What do the experts on here think about bad wolf + Dirty primitive? I just ordered DP and might either mix BW + DP or Ammo + DP

I get consistent hits from BW 3 drops, and Ammo 2 sprays. I tried mixing Bad wolf with Turn Up The Heat/Ammo directly but it screws up the vibe and people act weird. Girls don't give compliance anymore.

I want bitches to be horny and high compliance like that first bang I got from BW.

Thanku guys in advance for your help.
08-05-2014 12:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Interstellar, scorpio69, meme371, Pagodeiro

masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 97
Thanks received:
108 thanks in 78 posts

Bad wolf and copulins
08-05-2014 7:10 AM

Try BW with Max T-150. When BW first released, Garry had a promotion, BW were $79, and the first 100 orders will be given a free stick of Max T-150, which normally cost $10.

Max T-150 is made from pure copulins.
You can post your website address in this thread or in your profile.
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2014 7:11 AM by masterfu678.)
08-05-2014 7:10 AM
Thanks given by aflikti0n
aflikti0n
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
10 thanks in 3 posts

RE: Bad wolf and copulins
08-05-2014 11:38 PM

(08-05-2014 7:10 AM)masterfu678 Wrote:  Try BW with Max T-150. When BW first released, Garry had a promotion, BW were $79, and the first 100 orders will be given a free stick of Max T-150, which normally cost $10.

Will check that combination out as well. thanks.
08-05-2014 11:38 PM
aflikti0n
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
10 thanks in 3 posts

08-06-2014 5:23 AM

(08-05-2014 7:10 AM)masterfu678 Wrote:  Try BW with Max T-150. When BW first released, Garry had a promotion, BW were $79, and the first 100 orders will be given a free stick of Max T-150, which normally cost $10.

Just uploaded the audio clip of the Same Day Lay with the girl who was exposed to BAD WOLF x 2 drops + 4 sprays P130. Blog post on my website is coming soon. I will explain in detail how I approached and what happened etc.

This clip starts off i think around 20 minutes into the pick-up, when i thought to myself it would be epic to record this shit. Enjoy.

(This post was last modified: 08-06-2014 5:25 AM by aflikti0n.)
08-06-2014 5:23 AM
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 233
Thanks received:
1534 thanks in 559 posts

08-06-2014 6:31 AM

(08-06-2014 5:23 AM)aflikti0n Wrote:  Just uploaded the audio clip of the Same Day Lay with the girl who was exposed to BAD WOLF x 2 drops + 4 sprays P130. Blog post on my website is coming soon. I will explain in detail how I approached and what happened etc.

This clip starts off i think around 20 minutes into the pick-up, when i thought to myself it would be epic to record this shit. Enjoy.

Good to see another PUA here. I listened to some of the recording and you have your sets down pat. I liked the reversal that you did on the girl "Don't call me 10 times a day.", I hope you're not going to squeeze my butt". Classic reversal set.

As far as pheromones though I can't say they were a factor. It seems like you started outside. With the wind blowing although there is a possibility of some exposure but I'd have to say it was your set and not the pheromones.
08-06-2014 6:31 AM

aflikti0n
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
10 thanks in 3 posts

08-06-2014 1:06 PM

A more detailed report is now available on my blog. It definitely was the pheromones. I have been using Pheromones since 2009 and am very very good at knowing when Pheromones were responsible for aiding. I literally had to do no work except be ballsy like the Bad Wolf description suggests.

Link to Affiliate Site removed by Admin.

NOTE: This post has been reported, and is awaiting moderator review
08-06-2014 1:06 PM
Thanks given by Vinzanity, Paradox, scorpio69
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 233
Thanks received:
1534 thanks in 559 posts

08-06-2014 1:37 PM

(08-06-2014 1:06 PM)aflikti0n Wrote:  A more detailed report is now available on my blog. It definitely was the pheromones. I have been using Pheromones since 2009 and am very very good at knowing when Pheromones were responsible for aiding. I literally had to do no work except be ballsy like the Bad Wolf description suggests.

^ Lay report

Ok cool. Good report. Rep+ given.

I can see how the P130 would "cool down" the BW formula. Gotta test that combo soon.
08-06-2014 1:37 PM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
108 thanks in 78 posts

08-11-2014 12:26 AM

I just read you blog post.

Seemed like you put Overdose on there as the product recommandation. Which is a completely different product from everything mentioned here.

Garry told me in a email in the past that OD is considered to be a social gym, how it would affects you depends on how you steer the conversation. It starts as pure social, slowly turns sexual over the course of 8 hours or less. The vibe it gives are considered to be agressive social, compared with BW's agressive sexual.

I attend a university in NYC, so maybe when I come back this September I can learn some basic PUA skill from you if you are still in NYC then.

The only products that actually had girls open me first were L2K v1 and Asian for Asian. I don' have the expanse to go into the city and pick up girls so most of time I test around my university, which got plenty of girls from all ethinities to test with. For L2K, I got a super cute caucasian girl coming out of nowhere asking me how to get on the school wifi, I was on my PC playing video games when this happened so I was not fully prepared for it. I offered my help, but she walked away. They say that L2K might scare youngers girls so that might be the reason why she left.

I'm chinese so naturally I would have A4A, I had Asian girls opening me when I had this on. I tested this product for a while but most of the time I either had too much on or too little, or just didn't hit the right time to be around Asian girls, so i do not have much to report on this. When it did hit however, A4A is truly Asian magic for Asians.

Also, if you want to shoot videos of your pheromone advantures, I know the stuff to accomplish that. They are spy camera in the shape of a pair of glasses/pen/car key etc, useful when you are shooting secret videos.
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2014 12:30 AM by masterfu678.)
08-11-2014 12:26 AM
aflikti0n
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
10 thanks in 3 posts

08-11-2014 12:45 AM

(08-11-2014 12:26 AM)masterfu678 Wrote:  I just read you blog post.

Seemed like you put Overdose on there as the product recommandation. Which is a completely different product from everything mentioned here.

Garry told me in a email in the past that OD is considered to be a social gym, how it would affects you depends on how you steer the conversation. It starts as pure social, slowly turns sexual over the course of 8 hours or less. The vibe it gives are considered to be agressive social, compared with BW's agressive sexual.

I attend a university in NYC, so maybe when I come back this September I can learn some basic PUA skill from you if you are still in NYC then.

The only products that actually had girls open me first were L2K v1 and Asian for Asian. I don' have the expanse to go into the city and pick up girls so most of time I test around my university, which got plenty of girls from all ethinities to test with. For L2K, I got a super cute caucasian girl coming out of nowhere asking me how to get on the school wifi, I was on my PC playing video games when this happened so I was not fully prepared for it. I offered my help, but she walked away. They say that L2K might scare youngers girls so that might be the reason why she left.

I'm chinese so naturally I would have A4A, I had Asian girls opening me when I had this on. I tested this product for a while but most of the time I either had too much on or too little, or just didn't hit the right time to be around Asian girls, so i do not have much to report on this. When it did hit however, A4A is truly Asian magic for Asians.

Also, if you want to shoot videos of your pheromone advantures, I know the stuff to accomplish that. They are spy camera in the shape of a pair of glasses/pen/car key etc, useful when you are shooting secret videos.

I posted overdose because Garry doesn't have any link for bad wolf. and I'm starting up another websites dedicated to pheromones. I'll record but no videos. I don't like to fuck with my image etc
08-11-2014 12:45 AM

masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
108 thanks in 78 posts

Bad wolf and copulins
08-11-2014 12:59 AM

Yes he does have a page for BW. Just click on Bad Wolf on his website and it will take you there. In fact, every product he came out will have their own page.
08-11-2014 12:59 AM

Share This Thread