Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bad Wolf - girls suddenly left after successful self-escalation
Empiricus
Scammed by Androtics

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Bad Wolf - girls suddenly left after successful self-escalation
07-11-2021 10:16 AM

So I'm a bit stupefied by this. I'm somewhat new to pheromones, and I've used Bad Wolf 8 times, out of which 3 times in 1:1 situations with girls. In 2 of those 3 times, the girls escalated themselves, but then suddenly backed out without saying much.

Girl 1 and I were on a first instant-date after a meetup about relationships. Crazy eye fucking & chemistry, I invited myself into her car, teased her to give me a ride etc. She said she was tired, but then changed her mind and drove to her place to leave the car. From there we took an Uber to get dinner. One minute into the Uber drive, she asked the driver to pull over and left without a word. I didn't say anything out of the ordinary during that minute, as the ride is a comfort-making phase.

Girl 2, I used BW on her twice, after using Voodoo for the first date (apparently with very strong imprinting since, over text & phone). So on second date, she came over, I was wearing BW, and she was SMITTEN, begged for sex, spent the night etc. On the 3rd date, I put on BW again, she showed up dressed even sexier than the first time, asked to be done with dinner already and move to the couch, then we started making out, she was enjoying me biting her, until she suddenly changed the vibe and said she was sleepy and asked to "just cuddle". I left her on the couch eventually and went to sleep myself. This morning, she left without any message or anything, and has been ignoring me all day.

Is this behavior a thing with BW? What have I done wrong?

Girl suddenly leaving in the middle of a first date has never happened to me, and I've been dating for 15+ years. New girl passing out hasn't happened either (gf yes, due to comfort or whatever).

The dose was on wrists and from them on the sides of the neck, but heck if I know how much (1 smear each wrist&neck side?), given the imprecise bottle cap that BW came with.
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2021 10:24 AM by Empiricus.)
07-11-2021 10:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Rep Post

RE: Bad Wolf - girls suddenly left after successful self-escalation
07-11-2021 11:20 AM

Bad Wolf isn't a dating mone, IMO. There are better products for that. Just my two cents.

Thanks for sharing, interesting reactions.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
07-11-2021 11:20 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

07-11-2021 12:27 PM

(07-11-2021 10:16 AM)Empiricus Wrote:  Is this behavior a thing with BW?

Probably something to do with BW. My shoot from the hip guess is that BW is the epitome of anti-comfort and that shut the women down. To correct for that you would need to provide more comfort than you normally do.

Weird shit can happen with pheromones sometimes. That means both good weird shit and bad weird shit.
07-11-2021 12:27 PM
Empiricus
Scammed by Androtics

Rep Post

07-11-2021 2:31 PM

I bought Bad Wolf based on this that picked it as his "highest rated pheromone product, but it’s also one of the most difficult to get the hang of".

The review mentions,

Quote:So why was it not working for a lot of people?

To put it simply – MOST PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE THE CONFIDENCE, CHARISMA, AND SOCIAL SKILLS TO SUCCEED AT USING THIS PRODUCT.

To use Bad Wolf, you have to adopt a suave, badass, alpha mindset that will win you friends, success, and women.

I did plenty of that with the crazy chemistry Uber girl - until we ended up in the Uber.

Also plenty of alpha with the other girl on the first date (wearing Voodoo) but less so on the last date, when we started to talk about deeper topics.

But I guess I must've slipped at some point and said something that normally would elicit a mild negative reaction, but BW amplified it and the girls spooked? Or of course, flukes.

Truth is, I don't think I'm at a level where I could sustain indefinitely this "suave, badass, alpha mindset". I can do it for the first couple dates, but after that, I like to be open with the girl and go for an actual relationship with minimal "gaming". Not turning into a wuss, but relaxing rather than being stressed about "adopting" all the time a mindset I'm not quite in.

So I guess BW is not for me yet. What do you guys recommend from my stack for first dates? I'm now in an urban setting and the weather is very warm/hot, even at night.
07-11-2021 2:31 PM
MMM

Rep Post

07-11-2021 2:48 PM

(07-11-2021 2:31 PM)Empiricus Wrote:  Truth is, I don't think I'm at a level where I could sustain indefinitely this "suave, badass, alpha mindset". I can do it for the first couple dates, but after that, I like to be open with the girl and go for an actual relationship with minimal "gaming". Not turning into a wuss, but relaxing rather than being stressed about "adopting" all the time a mindset I'm not quite in.

Two dates, you want to talk about an actual relationship, and no sex!? How old are you?

My GUESS --- RED FLAG: Warning! Warning! Warning! Mister Desperate & Clingy is in the house! Dirol
"The Bad Wolf turned into a Sissy" Rated PG Lone ranger

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2021 2:50 PM by MMM.)
07-11-2021 2:48 PM

metaltree

Rep Post

07-11-2021 11:49 PM

Many years ago the combo of Instant Jerk + A314 did exactly what the title of this email suggests but on a much faster time scale. I would literally have women stare at me and when I engaged they were all over me literally throwing themselves at me with their hands all over me. Then after a period of time the woman would suddenly run away never to be seen again. I have not found a product or combo that gave me hits like IJ+A314 since then.

I don't know if they ran away because I did not know how to escalate at the time? Or was there just a total lack of comfort? I will never know because the Instant Jerk and A314 from 10 years ago doesn't exist any longer.

I got more blatant hits with that combo then any other combo since then. I never had sex with that combo but the female attention I got with that combo was super fun and proved to me that pheromones do in fact "work".
07-11-2021 11:49 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

07-12-2021 8:38 AM

Empiricus (et. al.);

In both of these I see a single commonality. The first impression was hot, heavy, and strong; but after the initial impact faded, they were no longer interested.

I cannot say if this is due to Bad Wolf, as BW and I do NOT play nice together. However, I can (and will, of course) say that always remember that it is YOU plus the pheromones, not the pheromones on you. In both of your examples things started out strong but fizzled out once they got to know you a bit. Pheromones will not make you more, or better, or more handsome than you really are; they will only give others that first, initial impression. What happens after that is all you plus the pheromones; but mostly you.

Have heart, though. While I would not classify these as "successful" escalations; I do feel that you are on the right track. It is a crash & learn opportunity for you.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-12-2021 8:38 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

07-12-2021 10:50 AM

(07-12-2021 8:38 AM)Gladen Wrote:  In both of these I see a single commonality. The first impression was hot, heavy, and strong; but after the initial impact faded, they were no longer interested.

I cannot say if this is due to Bad Wolf ...

I think this is most likely a Bad Wolf effect because the OP has 15+ years of dating experience and hasn't seen this type of behavior before.

Bad Wolf is supposed to be a very hard product to use. This type of response will probably happen to the OP over and over with Bad Wolf on until he learns how to change his behavior with Bad Wolf on to be congruent with the vibe.
07-12-2021 10:50 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

07-12-2021 11:04 AM

Xist pairs well with Bad Wolf... Seems to tame the beast just enough

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
07-12-2021 11:04 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

07-12-2021 4:18 PM

(07-12-2021 10:50 AM)metaltree Wrote:  I think this is most likely a Bad Wolf effect because the OP has 15+ years of dating experience and hasn't seen this type of behavior before.

Bad Wolf is supposed to be a very hard product to use. This type of response will probably happen to the OP over and over with Bad Wolf on until he learns how to change his behavior with Bad Wolf on to be congruent with the vibe.
Thank you for the correction, sirThanks

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-12-2021 4:18 PM

Share This Thread