Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bad Wolf - girls suddenly left after successful self-escalation
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Bad Wolf - girls suddenly left after successful self-escalation
10-30-2021 1:16 PM

(10-29-2021 8:54 AM)cpwhite Wrote:  Spain, question - Did it ever at some point make you feel aggressive and perhaps through continual use you got the hang of it or has it never made you feel aggressive?

The reason I ask is that using that amount personally would make me want to f*ck or kill everything I see so I'm wondering if this is perhaps a tolerance or exposure issue. Personally I love the stuff but I have to cut it with something else less my dark side will come out and play.
I never felt aggressive with BW, although I did start off with smaller, measured doses. Also, I have found that it tops out at 8 drops for indoor use. I don't see any advantage above that. But outdoors, I have noticed that I need a lot of any product for it to work ok.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
10-30-2021 1:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cpwhite
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-01-2021 9:12 AM

Thanks Spain, I'm thinking that the aggression part might simply be down to the individual. After reading TracerX's experience with BW and he said something akin to "it reminded me of when I was young and didn't give a fuck" it all kinda fell into place as the last time I go back to that point in my life I carried a rifle for a living and was in the 'fuck or kill' state of mind all of the time.

TLDR - Perhaps it doesn't bring out aggression as much as it brings selfies similar to a point in your life that you were naturally producing your highest levels of NONE?

My Journal
11-01-2021 9:12 AM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

11-01-2021 4:23 PM

Bad Wolf is very delicate instrument as I learned today. With 2 drops I had pretty good two first days(the first was which I reported), had some closes. Today I tried to use 3 and got a different effect, felt a bit of aggression or like a bit of pissed, felt in power. No, actually this is the feeling I would have after going to boxing classes and sparring with the big guys. This beasty rage boiling. I already knew the selfies were harder and this isn't the optimal state for pickup but still went for it. I got different reactions today. I saw some people on the street looking with some caution and looking away. Very good "don't mess with me attitude". But I feel it's really on the border of congruence OD for me.. I can't control it at 3 drops yet. that well, the in-state goes close to aggression.

I went today to dance lessons, some girls I knew and were exposed to NA, and the other half was known. Well here's the interesting bit, those exposed to NA had more spice in their eyes, especially the +35 girls. Really one was even grabbing me, the 27 one was happy and really smiley, should've closed her now that I think about it. But the other half hmm.. the first.. few rotations around 30 min in they were kinda avoiding my eyes, they were stressed in a way. I knew this was the mones work, so I've tested adjusting a bit my behavior, speaking a bit different, smiling. Like Garry says: smile, open body language and wait for the sexual to some in. Sure enough, it broke through, and the second half I had a lot better eye contact, smiles, a bit of nice kino (well dancing is all about kino, but extra kino).

So yes, this one is a heavy artillery, I need to get used to it and see what's it's capable. But I will say for sure it requires a certain way of behavior for congruence, otherwise yeah they'll avoid you, the ladies I mean. I will mention this though. While 2 drops seems to be optimal for me, to "get through" the 3 drops I had to manage my self state (caused by the self effects) and be aware of the girl's body language, facial micro expressions to adjust my own body language to get through.

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
11-01-2021 4:23 PM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

11-01-2021 4:29 PM

(11-01-2021 9:12 AM)cpwhite Wrote:  Thanks Spain, I'm thinking that the aggression part might simply be down to the individual. After reading TracerX's experience with BW and he said something akin to "it reminded me of when I was young and didn't give a fuck" it all kinda fell into place as the last time I go back to that point in my life I carried a rifle for a living and was in the 'fuck or kill' state of mind all of the time.

TLDR - Perhaps it doesn't bring out aggression as much as it brings selfies similar to a point in your life that you were naturally producing your highest levels of NONE?

Hmm, debatable I think, it's not a formula that's supposed to boost your signature. And at 3 drops I did get the aggression thingy (wrote above). Maybe it's a testosterone booster or something that gives you self effects like before a fight.

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
11-01-2021 4:29 PM

Share This Thread