Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
BIGCRUDER"S BIG JOURNAL :)
renny
Administrator

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 649
Thanks received:
642 thanks in 293 posts

RE: BIGCRUDER"S BIG JOURNAL :)
04-26-2016 10:32 AM

(04-25-2016 7:50 PM)BIGCRUDER Wrote:  Hello, I'm am fifteen and my name is troy. I have tried Instant gentleman and ammo from androtics direct. I have not gotten any hits(looks, touches, stares, etc.)
I'm thinking about trying core from apex. And the holy grail for my birthday.

HI Troy, natural pheromones are usually thought of as hormone precursors, hormones, or hormone metabolites which have been excreted by the body and have the potential to send signals to others about our physical and/or emotional state. Certainly that definition can be stretched or adjusted and is not intended to be complete or perfect, just workable for what I am about to tell you.

Your hormones are a mess, your friends hormones are a mess, girls in your age group may not be quite as messy because they get a couple of years headstart on the hormone mess called puberty, but they are still pretty messed up.

What does this mean? NOTHING will give you any sort of consistent "hits". Stop thinking that there is some sort of magic bullet that is going to work for a 15 year old guy trying to attract girls in that age group. You've got two good products, don't waste effort or money on anything else until you get some sort of hit from one or both of the ones you have.

renny 11AUG2009 Wrote:Be realistic when trying your products for the first time. PHEROMONES ENHANCE INTERACTIONS. The object of that sentence is INTERACTION. An interaction means doing something WITH someone else. Examples, Flirting, birdwatching, shopping, meeting, helping, dancing, studying, conversing. Some examples of things that are NOT interactions are standing, sitting, looking, wishing, hoping, wanting, watching.

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Five-Ideas-...omone-User

I'm guessing you've read all the stickies before posting the same question 3 times, but just in case you missed some here is one I wrote and stickied myself 3 days after the forum opened because I know that many folks come on here with the wrong notion that pheromones are aphrodisiacs that magically float thrugh the air and just make people loose all control with the mad lust generated by the magical stankiness of synthetic sweat.

Your mission is to wear IG to school tomorrow and come back here to this same thread and describe one interaction with a female you are not related to. A game of tictactoe is a reasonable interaction, sitting next to a girl in class is not. Have Fun!

The Androstenone Discussion
04-26-2016 10:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by hashishattraction
pinacolada
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 62
Thanks received:
25 thanks in 18 posts

04-26-2016 11:51 AM

Hey Troy, do you also have Instant Shine?

I concur with what Renny said. Let us know what happens when you wear Instant Gentleman and interact with females. (can also be females that are not too attractive to you, you're not obligating yourself to anything just by talking and it's only for the purpose of testing)
Make sure you read about the IOI's. Very important Smile

Also, just to be sure, how many sprays do you use and where do you place them?

Let us know what happens
....and only use it for good!
04-26-2016 11:51 AM
Thanks given by renny
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1696
Thanks received:
4176 thanks in 1770 posts

Yesterday 9:25 AM

(04-26-2016 10:32 AM)renny Wrote:  I'm guessing you've read all the stickies before posting the same question 3 times, but just in case you missed some here is one I wrote and stickied myself 3 days after the forum opened because I know that many folks come on here with the wrong notion that pheromones are aphrodisiacs that magically float thrugh the air and just make people loose all control with the mad lust generated by the magical stankiness of synthetic sweat.

Well, it's nice that you want to give him credit for checking before posting, but sadly and not so unexpectedly he did not. He registered the BIGCRUDER account on 04-17-2016 at 2:38 PM and posted the first of the duplicate threads at 2:42 PM, hardly enough time to get the registration confirmation email and activate the account. Then he never logged back in under that account but came back and created the BIGCRUDER23 account the 25th at 3:12PM and posted the second duplicate thread at 3:15PM, then a couple of hours later after getting chastised and having his wings clipped for registering the second user account he comes back as BIGCRUDER again and posts the 3rd duplicate thread. Between both accounts he has spent a grand total of 1 hour and 27 seconds on the forum, and prior to starting the third duplicate thread he had accumulated a whopping total of being on the forum of 7 minutes 13 seconds between both user accounts.

Stop striving for PERFECTION, because the closer you get to achieving it the further away the goalpost moves. Instead, concentrate on PROGRESS, because you that you can meet and surpass every day!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
Yesterday 9:25 AM

renny
Administrator

Thanks Given: 649
Thanks received:
642 thanks in 293 posts

Yesterday 12:18 PM

(Yesterday 9:25 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Well, it's nice that you want to give him credit for checking before posting, but sadly and not so unexpectedly he did not. He registered the BIGCRUDER account on 04-17-2016 at 2:38 PM and posted the first of the duplicate threads at 2:42 PM, hardly enough time to get the registration confirmation email and activate the account. Then he never logged back in under that account but came back and created the BIGCRUDER23 account the 25th at 3:12PM and posted the second duplicate thread at 3:15PM, then a couple of hours later after getting chastised and having his wings clipped for registering the second user account he comes back as BIGCRUDER again and posts the 3rd duplicate thread. Between both accounts he has spent a grand total of 1 hour and 27 seconds on the forum, and prior to starting the third duplicate thread he had accumulated a whopping total of being on the forum of 7 minutes 13 seconds between both user accounts.

LOL Mark. My tongue was firmly in my cheek when I wrote that! I just remember that back before Viking landed on Mars I was an ill-mannered 15 year old and somebody cut me some slack and taught me something from time to time. I don't really expect this kid to appreciate the effort but who knows.

The Androstenone Discussion
Yesterday 12:18 PM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1805
Thanks received:
1543 thanks in 793 posts

Today 2:12 AM

(04-26-2016 8:39 AM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  Come on guys, chill! You guys sound jealous that he discovered pheromones at the young age of 15 Acute....or is it just me? I consider pheromones a small part of the self-help niche and I wish I was into self-help at that age. I remember being a member of an Anime forums at that age -_- Suicide2

Lol. When I was 15, there was no internet yet and I didn't know what pheromones were. Personal computers were a new novelty. What we had were the glossy girlie mags with centerfolds, the pages of which eventually get stuck together...

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS, ExoticaXS, ConnectionsXS, BlissXS*, VibeXS*, AscendXS oil*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta (Mascot), XS100 Beta (Celebrity), XiSt, 106B (KimbaXS), APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta CrushXS, TabooXS

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
Today 2:12 AM

Share This Thread