Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
BAD WOLF+SOB
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

BAD WOLF+SOB
02-02-2018 12:22 PM

So I tried out this combo for the first time today.

I liked it but it is very different than AV and BW together. The SOB seems to soften up the hard signature of the BW. I must have seemed much more approachable.

I really didn't notice anything until after I talked to three people. 2 guys and a girl in their early 20's. After I finished talking to them, one of the guys followed me to my desk and engaged me in a long conversation about nothing. Finally, he left, but slapped me three times on the shoulder. That shoulder slapping thing is the same thing S. had been doing all week when I was wearing BW+AV. Walking to dinner, I saw another male co-worker coming back, talked to him a little and he gives me 3 slaps on the shoulder before leaving. So, that's three guys in the office that have started slapping my shoulder since I'm wearing BW. I wouldn't write about this, but they have never done this before...ever. These are not "alpha" slaps, but more like "hey good buddy" slaps. At least that's how I interpret them. Later, one of these guys followed me after work ended, engaging me in another useless conversation.

This is a common theme with BW:people following me out the door to get a little 1 on 1 time.

J did this on my way to dinner. She followed me and engaged me in a long conversation. When I first turned to talk to her, she says, "Wow Randy, you've lost a lot of weight and look really good!" She said this again when we parted.The whole time we talk she is stroking my arm. Pretty cool.

BTW I used SOB oil with copulins. 2 drops of SOB rubbed on the neck, the remainder rubbed under my nose. 4 drops of BW on the neck, then rubbed under the nose.

My reviews, combos, and experiences journal
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2018 12:27 PM by Randy Savage.)
02-02-2018 12:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Rep Post

RE: BAD WOLF+SOB
02-02-2018 1:14 PM

(02-02-2018 12:22 PM)Randy Savage Wrote:  BTW I used SOB oil with copulins. 2 drops of SOB rubbed on the neck, the remainder rubbed under my nose. 4 drops of BW on the neck, then rubbed under the nose.

I would try SOB spray as the oil takes time to warm up and is less consistent.

Also, many people are testing much higher doses, so you might consider pushing the SOB sprays to at least 4+ in combos.Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
02-02-2018 1:14 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

02-02-2018 8:50 PM

I'd like to second Law. And if ya can get brute, try adding that too. Smile
02-02-2018 8:50 PM
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-03-2018 1:15 PM

Bad Wolf and SOB hits today:

I didn't see much of anything happening in the beginning because it was very cold. But later in the day I started seeing some great reactions.

The first was this guy, P. invited me to have a coffee with him. He has never done this before. The thing about P. is that everyone agrees on is that he has more self-confidence than anybody with women. Without being a jackass, he thinks that he is the shit and any woman that doesn't get with him is missing out. Women pick up on this, and he gets a lot of play out of the whole extreme self-confidence thing. He never read a self help book. It's just his natural personality. Lately, since I started wearing these BW combos, he has been treating me like his best buddy and an equal. It's like suddenly I'm his new best friend.

I had two interactions with women one on one. They were both fairly intense. So much insane "I want to fuck you" eye contact from these two. I had the feeling that we were both ready to rip each others clothes off.

Another conversation earlier in the day with a gal changed over the course of an hour of talking with her. I put BW and SOB on around 12 pm. Met with this woman at 2, her demeanor really started changing around 2:30. It's like this stuff needed some time to warm up and really kick in or something.

Later in the evening I could tell it was hitting very strongly, because I had two separate "life of the party" interactions with groups of women fawning over me. Pretty cool.

Bad Wolf is great by itself. But paired with SOB there is an extra level of sexiness while still retaining the ultra alpha BW signature. BW can make you so badass that women can be intimidated. SOB solves that problem.

02-03-2018 1:15 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

02-03-2018 10:18 PM

(02-03-2018 1:15 PM)Randy Savage Wrote:  Bad Wolf is great by itself. But paired with SOB there is an extra level of sexiness while still retaining the ultra alpha BW signature. BW can make you so badass that women can be intimidated. SOB solves that problem.

Try theLaw's Bad Cop combo too. If ya have any type'a cops. I've been given so many numbers with that combo without even TRYING anything. Smile
02-03-2018 10:18 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-04-2018 3:02 PM

BW/SOB oil is a more social and sexual combo than BW/AV. Adding SOB is a good call if you're looking to get laid in bars and clubs. It's a magnet for women who are DTF. I was also very surprised when I realized that SOB is a lot more social and acceptable than people often give it credit for. SOB is my favorite product from PXS hands down. It's a fun combo, works best in close encounters with women. Well worth a shot. Haven't tried it with the spray yet, but I will at some point.
02-04-2018 3:02 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

02-04-2018 3:21 PM

(02-04-2018 3:02 PM)MacCauley Wrote:  BW/SOB oil is a more social and sexual combo than BW/AV. Adding SOB is a good call if you're looking to get laid in bars and clubs. It's a magnet for women who are DTF. I was also very surprised when I realized that SOB is a lot more social and acceptable than people often give it credit for. SOB is my favorite product from PXS hands down. It's a fun combo, works best in close encounters with women. Well worth a shot. Haven't tried it with the spray yet, but I will at some point.

How does BW/SOB oil compare to SOB oil solo?
02-04-2018 3:21 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-04-2018 3:28 PM

(02-03-2018 1:15 PM)Randy Savage Wrote:  Bad Wolf and SOB hits today:

I didn't see much of anything happening in the beginning because it was very cold. But later in the day I started seeing some great reactions.

The first was this guy, P. invited me to have a coffee with him. He has never done this before. The thing about P. is that everyone agrees on is that he has more self-confidence than anybody with women. Without being a jackass, he thinks that he is the shit and any woman that doesn't get with him is missing out. Women pick up on this, and he gets a lot of play out of the whole extreme self-confidence thing. He never read a self help book. It's just his natural personality. Lately, since I started wearing these BW combos, he has been treating me like his best buddy and an equal. It's like suddenly I'm his new best friend.

I had two interactions with women one on one. They were both fairly intense. So much insane "I want to fuck you" eye contact from these two. I had the feeling that we were both ready to rip each others clothes off.

Another conversation earlier in the day with a gal changed over the course of an hour of talking with her. I put BW and SOB on around 12 pm. Met with this woman at 2, her demeanor really started changing around 2:30. It's like this stuff needed some time to warm up and really kick in or something.

Later in the evening I could tell it was hitting very strongly, because I had two separate "life of the party" interactions with groups of women fawning over me. Pretty cool.

Bad Wolf is great by itself. But paired with SOB there is an extra level of sexiness while still retaining the ultra alpha BW signature. BW can make you so badass that women can be intimidated. SOB solves that problem.

I will be MMM's little santa helper and go ahead and ask :
Still 4 drops BW and 2 drops AV?
02-04-2018 3:28 PM

MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-04-2018 3:34 PM

(02-04-2018 3:21 PM)metaltree Wrote:  How does BW/SOB oil compare to SOB oil solo?

Definitely better self effects. I use BW as the base for most of my combos because it makes me feel great, proactive, charismatic and seductive. Having SOB on top it's more social and has a kind of sexualized status. It's a bit sleazy too, but in a fun way.

SOB solo is a good standalone. It's more social than the combo and missing the profound self effects of BW. It's more resting on your laurels type thing. I think these 2 products really work well together because adding BW and you're on your top game while the SOB makes situations very frisky and naughty. Without the BW you might struggle to make the most of it if you lean on the introvert side. Women will expect you to be very experienced and a bit sleazy, but there is room to maneuver.
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2018 3:36 PM by MacCauley.)
02-04-2018 3:34 PM
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-04-2018 3:49 PM

(02-04-2018 3:28 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  I will be MMM's little santa helper and go ahead and ask :
Still 4 drops BW and 2 drops AV?

4-5 drops BW

2 drops SOB

02-04-2018 3:49 PM

Share This Thread