Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
BAD WOLF+SOB
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: BAD WOLF+SOB
02-04-2018 5:13 PM

(02-04-2018 3:49 PM)Randy Savage Wrote:  4-5 drops BW

2 drops SOB

Thanks , I am thinking from my limited experience that 4-5 drops BW is going to be my go to dosage eventually after more testing as well
02-04-2018 5:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-05-2018 10:20 AM

(02-04-2018 3:49 PM)Randy Savage Wrote:  4-5 drops BW, 2 drops SOB

What scent did you get your BW and SOB oil?
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2018 10:21 AM by DssMaster.)
02-05-2018 10:20 AM

Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-05-2018 2:56 PM

(02-05-2018 10:20 AM)DssMaster Wrote:  What scent did you get your BW and SOB oil?

BW is the original cologne scent

SOB is no scent

My reviews, combos, and experiences journal
02-05-2018 2:56 PM
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-09-2018 5:57 AM

Today some more decent hits:

Client with HUGE tits. She is a dance instructor and looks amazing. She wanted my IM info to talk later. Great conversation. She is 22.

Other client was also 22. Very pretty. She just couldn't stop laughing. Laughed so much people were turning their heads she was so loud. I was just making a few quips and smirks. She was reacting like I am Richard Pryor.

This is with 4 drops of BW and 3 of SOB

02-09-2018 5:57 AM
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-11-2018 7:46 AM

Yesterday's hits:

I was able to easily charm a girl into going on a date with me on the spur of the moment. The BW pushes me in a confident badass direction. The SOB shakes it up with a friendly sexy vibe. This girl gives me endless looks of lust. We're going out again soon.

The best was I had a girl coming over later that night. She explicitly stated "no sex". I had showered ahead of time. We sat watching TV. She goes, "What's this? Some smell?" It was the SOB still on my neck. She took a few whiffs and got a little agitated about what it was. She started touching my dick just a little. Before long, it was go time and I was balls deep and having a lovely evening.

These BW combos are keeping me very busy...

02-11-2018 7:46 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-11-2018 1:01 PM

(02-11-2018 7:46 AM)Randy Savage Wrote:  The best was I had a girl coming over later that night. She explicitly stated "no sex".

When they say " no sex" it either means that they are on the period, or that they have sex 100% on the mind and on the agenda, but don't want to seem too easy.

Great reporting, BTW!

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
02-11-2018 1:01 PM

Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-13-2018 1:02 PM

This combo definitely has some crazy fallout. As I type this 3 girls are messaging me. But the thing is, I haven't seen them around in about a week. The last time I saw them, I was wearing this combo. Two of the 3 have not texted me in several weeks. But for some strange reason, are texting me and asking me to "hang out". One even sent lingerie pics!drool

The worst thing is I have been doing NoFap for the past weekSad I was able to hold back, but it was difficult.

I still use about 5 drops of BW. Some days I have kicked up to 8-10 but don't see much difference. I tried 3 of SOB today.

I noticed I was a little louder and fired up than usual. Not smiling either.

The big hit today was K. He followed me around endlessly. The BW really put a status whammy on this guy. He and S. a guy about the same age, are basically my little brothers now. They exhibit exactly the same behavior. It's crazy.

Also had a long talk with B. and J. They are very sweet. B is a 7 and J is 50 years old. Not really my thing. We'll see if any fallout happens from those two. I didn't notice any real hits from them, just normal smiles.

(This post was last modified: 02-13-2018 1:03 PM by Randy Savage.)
02-13-2018 1:02 PM
JJ54
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-21-2018 11:03 PM

I'm not at a computer at the moment, so I'm typing this on my phone. Went out to dinner with my friends wearing BW+SOB+Core. Based on my preliminary findings, this mix has huge potentials. You get the bad boy confidence from BW, the amplifier from Core, and then something in SOB seems to be the "hook" when it comes to females. Will have to post more in my journal soon.

JJ54's PheroJournal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-JJ54-s-Enli...ha-Journal

JJ54's Alpha Journal:
02-21-2018 11:03 PM
arrhenius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-20-2018 10:18 PM

(02-21-2018 11:03 PM)JJ54 Wrote:  I'm not at a computer at the moment, so I'm typing this on my phone. Went out to dinner with my friends wearing BW+SOB+Core. Based on my preliminary findings, this mix has huge potentials. You get the bad boy confidence from BW, the amplifier from Core, and then something in SOB seems to be the "hook" when it comes to females. Will have to post more in my journal soon.

I was thinking about this today actually, did you give this combo a good run JJ?
07-20-2018 10:18 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-31-2019 2:35 AM

Sooo while waiting on lacroy package figured I experiment with SOB solo and BW combo. I always wanted to play around with SOB and the ended up with it during one of the trades w a forum member .

I only ran it a couple of times solo and noticed it to be really polar, especially with a younger crowd ( I am mid 20s, people I hang with are 18-35). Later I ran into some thelaw posts regarding SOB and they kind of mirrored my opinion regarding polarity of it.

So , I figured hey, BW for me is on point with everyone , focused and centered as well as consistent , why not try combining the two especially considering the great rave this combo had on forum. BW for me is a base, like old A314 for for alot of people. So here are my initial opinions on couple of runs of a combo :

Dosage : 4-5 drops BW, 1 spray SOB on stomach , covered with fragrance , then more fragrance on top of the shirt .( This shit stinks )

Self effects : to me personally , it mellows out self effects of BW and brings down their intensity . Also definitely does create a feeling of a bit of sleaziness.

Guy effects: both times I ran it I have gotten weird over the top reaction from guys when interracting . BW always gave me mad respects , but this time I had a shit load of tap on the backs bro reactions. I swear , must have been like 5+ tap on the backs throughout both nights. If I had to guess, cops were at play , creating social appreciation of "this guy gets/got laid." Even the occasional gay joke would get everyone laughing as in this guy is so comfortable with himself and how much he gets laid he can afford making a gay joke at himself.

Reactions with girls : so with adding SOB I think somehow it definitely added another level of sexuality. Things is, just like w BW solo , most of the times u have to initiate . U might have a girl overly confident or wanting to get laid , and she would initiate. Shy girls , or girls who feel fine w their sex life would require you to initiate . Like always BW drives you and gets them focused on you once you start talking , except where with BW if you don't hard initiate sexual talk / physical contact you might lose them . With SOB thrown in , you won't as they see you getting laid regularly , so it's like you backing off only makes them want more of you . I had girls coming back to me over and over again throughout the night after I would have brief talk with them

One things I noticed solid consistency if couple tests : eye contact that never breaks , constatnt staring from a far once you leave ( you can see guys hitting on her and she would be looking at you smiling ) and finally more than once I saw girls pupils go huge during your few minutes conversation . U can literally see them grow from 0-100 in less than 60 secs

This combo has SO much potential . Would be testing more definitely when weekend outings allow. Had girls skinny dipping with BFs there in hot tub.

I suck at reporting , but if u have the two please run them together lol . Less BW intimidation ( imho never had much problem w it to start out ) and more sexuality . Think SOB turns up sexuality / sexual in BW by a few while BW adds more consistency and stability to SOB
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2019 2:49 AM by kocik2000.)
03-31-2019 2:35 AM

Share This Thread