Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Astaxanthin (PT-A)
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Astaxanthin (PT-A)
03-04-2020 7:41 PM

(10-31-2019 12:46 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  I just picked up some. It doesn't seem to do much at 1 or 2 drops. 3 is where effects start to take place for me. Testing solo so far, I can say that it does generally improve the mood of everyone in the room and does tend to improve the mood more for people who are depressed, as one user mentioned above. It makes me feel more energetic, focused, and excited - a very cool self effect, which is distinctly different from other mones in that it feels more like a natural wakefulness and confidence whereas other mones could hype you up in a way that feels like you're drunk or in a daze or even like amphetamines. This, however, is very clean.

I wore it solo around my gf and her roommate (3 drops covered with Ambroxan, a very mild cover). Despite hard times, they were both more energetic and happy with an increased depth and intelligence to their conversations.

Moving forward I'm interested in testing it with BW.

Did you ever rock that combo A/BW?

mooning whiney control freaks mooning
03-04-2020 7:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jdub
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-21-2020 8:50 PM

I bought some Astaxanthin in capsule form and diluted it in some cologne. Shook up the bottle everyday and wore it within a couple days. Super crazy good self effects, much energy and euphoria and motivation. The effects on others seemed to make people happy and move towards me and stand really close.
Not sure how I feel about making it myself, it seems to have caused my ears to pop that didn’t go away until I washed it off. It didn’t happen every time I wore it but sometimes. Tried to rule out any other things that could have caused these effects but this seemed to be the culprit. Also not sure if it’s due to it being homemade from capsule form rather than buying it already made.
But it mixed with cologne really fast and diffusion was really good and effects lasted to almost 8 hours. Not sure of dosage. I had an old small sample bottle of cologne that didn’t have a spray nozzle, so I mixed the AXT in that bottle and dabbed it on my wrists. 3 dabs. It stained red but I rubbed wrists together and it blended into my skin, I’m sort of olive toned so easy to hide in natural skin tone.
05-21-2020 8:50 PM
koalafruit
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-06-2020 12:03 PM

I made some, from capsules. I made the same strength as the PT version. Only I made it in an alcohol solution, with some glycerine and jojoba oil. (80% alcohol, 10% of the other two.)

I did put a spray nozzle on it.

Yesterday at two sprays I went running errands. Bit of color on my skin, but nothing too much. I sprayed on my wrist and did spread it on my other wrist and neck.

I noticed I was whistling while going to the shops. Happy mood. No extra confidence or beautifying effects. No vague feeling. Just happy.

Especially older Mediterranean men were affected hard. (Not a group I have as a specific target, but kind of fun to see this happen.) Three different ones were very talkative and helpful. Varying in starting to tell me their life stories to apologizing for not having enough space in their stores to make the shopping easier for me. Several others were greeting more then normal, smiling to me, etc.

It did also hit other groups. Mediterranean younger women also were affected. One was grabbing my hand a few times at the cash register. (almost unreal in these Corona times.) An mid age North European woman in the supermarket was starting a conversation.after being exposed for 30 seconds. One younger North European woman seemed to follow me around in the supermarket.

I think the dose was a bit high to combine it with other products, but for a stand alone it was good. Maybe a lower dose does affect younger women like Swoon does.

It makes running errands a lot of fun!

---

Koala's are known to only eat leaves from the eucalyptus tree.
They don't only get a full stomach of that, they also get stoned out of these leaves.
Can't nature be amazing?
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2020 12:06 PM by koalafruit.)
12-06-2020 12:03 PM
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-06-2020 1:56 PM

(12-06-2020 12:03 PM)koalafruit Wrote:  I made some, from capsules. I made the same strength as the PT version. Only I made it in an alcohol solution, with some glycerine and jojoba oil. (80% alcohol, 10% of the other two.)

I did put a spray nozzle on it.

Yesterday at two sprays I went running errands. Bit of color on my skin, but nothing too much. I sprayed on my wrist and did spread it on my other wrist and neck.

I noticed I was whistling while going to the shops. Happy mood. No extra confidence or beautifying effects. No vague feeling. Just happy.

Especially older Mediterranean men were affected hard. (Not a group I have as a specific target, but kind of fun to see this happen.) Three different ones were very talkative and helpful. Varying in starting to tell me their life stories to apologizing for not having enough space in their stores to make the shopping easier for me. Several others were greeting more then normal, smiling to me, etc.

It did also hit other groups. Mediterranean younger women also were affected. One was grabbing my hand a few times at the cash register. (almost unreal in these Corona times.) An mid age North European woman in the supermarket was starting a conversation.after being exposed for 30 seconds. One younger North European woman seemed to follow me around in the supermarket.

I think the dose was a bit high to combine it with other products, but for a stand alone it was good. Maybe a lower dose does affect younger women like Swoon does.

It makes running errands a lot of fun!

Can you link me to where you bought it from? A pm if possible
12-06-2020 1:56 PM
koalafruit
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-07-2020 4:31 AM

There were some questions of my formula. Here it is:

My astaxanthin mix

---

First make the base mix:

In 10 ml bottle:
-5 capsules of 5 mg astaxanthin (this was the cheapest capsule; you can also take two 12 mg capsules)
-Top off with perfumers alcohol (about 98% pure; take at least 70% pure alcohol)

Let it settle for at least one week. (Preferably four weeks.)
Shake regularly. (Like once or twice a day.)

(The math:
This gives a base mix of (5 x 5 mg =) 25 mg / 10 ml = 2,5 mg / 1 ml. (2500 mcg / ml)
At 40 drops / 1 ml you get 62,5 mcg / 1 drop.
At 400 drops / 10 ml this base mix is enough for 12,5 bottles of user spray.)

---

Then make the user spray:

In another 10 ml bottle:
-32 drops of the base mix
-About 10% glycerine
-About 10% jojoba oil (or some other oil that lasts for some time, like almond oil)
-Top of with perfumers alcohol

Again: let it settle for at least one week. (Preferably four weeks.)
Shake regularly. (Like once or twice a day.)

(The math:
32 drops of 62,5 mcg / 1 drop = 2000 mcg / 10 ml = 200 mcg / 1 ml.
At about 8 sprays / 1 ml you get 25 mcg / 1 spray.
At about 40 drops / 1 ml you get 5 mcg / 1 drop.)

---

(At 400 drops / 10 ml the base mix above is enough for 12,5 bottles of user spray.
That is 80 sprays (one bottle of user mix) x 12,5 bottles = 1000 sprays.)

---

I did PM the source of my astaxanthin, but frankly: it's sold in every drugstore here, so very easy to buy.

---

They don't only get a full stomach of that, they also get stoned out of these leaves.
Can't nature be amazing?
12-07-2020 4:31 AM

koalafruit
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-07-2020 4:39 AM

(12-06-2020 12:03 PM)koalafruit Wrote:  Yesterday at two sprays I went running errands.

I thought to clarify the dose: this was 25 mcg / spray. So 50 mcg total.

Quite high dose, if you consider that 1 drop of the oil/DPG version is 5 mcg / drop.

My dosage would be equal to 10 drops.

---

Can't nature be amazing?
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2020 4:40 AM by koalafruit.)
12-07-2020 4:39 AM

Share This Thread