Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Astaxanthin (PT-A)
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Astaxanthin (PT-A)
10-31-2017 8:35 PM

(10-31-2017 10:49 AM)NuTrix Wrote:  
I have found it a great compliment to other things in tandem though and found I like to play with it more as an addition rather than a solo. Perhaps if I keep going up. Hehe, maybe see what 5 or 6 drops do?

Anyone have anymore thoughts to share on this? Anyone

Go for it. Seriously, until people started putting on large amounts of BadWolf, we were ignorant of the potential. You've got the molecule, so please be our guinea pig.
10-31-2017 8:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-01-2017 10:33 AM

(10-31-2017 8:35 PM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  Go for it. Seriously, until people started putting on large amounts of BadWolf, we were ignorant of the potential. You've got the molecule, so please be our guinea pig.

BWAHAHAAAAA! Ok, for the sake of science...
But seriously, I'm going to combo the same thing I wore yesterday but bump up the astaxanthin to x6 instead of x3, just to see what happens, if anytning...

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
11-01-2017 10:33 AM
sixinone
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-01-2017 10:46 AM

(11-01-2017 10:33 AM)NuTrix Wrote:  BWAHAHAAAAA! Ok, for the sake of science...
But seriously, I'm going to combo the same thing I wore yesterday but bump up the astaxanthin to x6 instead of x3, just to see what happens, if anytning...

Soo curious about the results!!whistle
11-01-2017 10:46 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

11-01-2017 11:09 AM

(10-31-2017 10:49 AM)NuTrix Wrote:  Not sure I'd go solo on this one. It reminds me of another item I'm testing in that, on it's own without something to steer it, it's a little wild.

I haven't gone above 3 drops yet, didn't notice anything at 1 and not sure if what I did at 2 was coincidence. 3 perked people up though, but I didn't experience any strong selfies, though that's with most things now. Good mood, social, interactive - but that's me normally.

It appears to bring on happy to others, but doesn't specifically appear to point to me as the source as far as others are concerned. Yes, people are friendly to me. Yes, there is great convo, but it felt to me, and everyone is different, that while I know I delivered the happy, others didn't necessarily put together that it was associated with me specifically. Like it was a bit wild/random.

I have found it a great compliment to other things in tandem though and found I like to play with it more as an addition rather than a solo. Perhaps if I keep going up. Hehe, maybe see what 5 or 6 drops do?

Anyone have anymore thoughts to share on this? Anyone

NuTrix....I've worn 8 drops before. Very strong self effects for me and on others. Random people just light up and won't let me leave. Regular people too.

This may sound a bit off, but the people that I know who are depressed most of the time have The strongest effects.

I usually add the drops when I wear socials and it turbocharges the socials. It works with other blends too, but I'm in sales and so socials + Astaxanthin is one of the best combinations to make people feel good and want to do business with me.

And to make sure people associate the feeling with me, I move around. I will say that I need to take a break from it just like with other mones.
11-01-2017 11:09 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-01-2017 9:03 PM

(11-01-2017 11:09 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  This may sound a bit off, but the people that I know who are depressed most of the time have The strongest effects.

I usually add the drops when I wear socials and it turbocharges the socials. It works with other blends too, but I'm in sales and so socials + Astaxanthin is one of the best combinations to make people feel good and want to do business with me.

And to make sure people associate the feeling with me, I move around. I will say that I need to take a break from it just like with other mones.

Yes! Turbo charge! I had mentioned in my journal that it seemed to chameleon to whatever blend I wore, but I meant in an amplifying way. Turbo charge is a great way to describe it.

The mention of people who may be/are depressed? There may be something to that as a coworker who fits this description has been actually playful when I've worn this. Definitely not his normal MO.

When you mention needing to take a break, do you mean it burns you out?

------------------

So, today, added x6 drops to
x2 Love Boat XS
x2 Fantasy XS
x2 drops androsterone sodium sulfate
x3 stripes (appox 3 drops) LP OCCO Pink (basically, cops)
I'm usually happy and this is a happy, flirty, fun combo. While I didn't get over the top selfies, I did feel very much upbeat, feisty and social. I wore this to work and was greeted by smiles from everyone, but to be fair I am usually. However there was an extra sparkle. Got several moon eyes and a handful of people who truly went out of their way to see me. I shall have to repeat to see if it's reproducible, but this was a win today thus far. Still looking for over the top selfies...

Edited for rushed horrible spelling, lol

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2017 10:13 PM by NuTrix.)
11-01-2017 9:03 PM

DarkLord1

Rep Post

11-01-2017 11:13 PM

(11-01-2017 9:03 PM)NuTrix Wrote:  

When you mention needing to take a break, do you mean it burns you out?

Edited for rushed horrible spelling, lol

Yes...I have to cycle it out because it burns me out. I really like adding it to Hypnotica Social.
11-01-2017 11:13 PM
Zsqrd
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-08-2019 5:37 AM

I know this thread is quite old. It just made more sense to ask here than make a new thread. Are there any Astaxanthin combos y'all are curious about? I just bought some so I'm willing to be a Guinea pig.
The things I'm most curious about are Astaxanthin+ Core and combos of that nature or Astaxanthin + BCE combo
07-08-2019 5:37 AM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-19-2019 6:51 AM

I know this is an old thread, but anyhow I have some questions about astaxanthin.
It is described as mone, so I bought some red algea power made from Haematococcus pluvialis. It is around 10 bucks for 5 gramms and claimed to contain 5% of astaxanthin meaning in the 5 g powder there is 250 my of astaxanthin. I put half a gramm into 50 ml of alcohol and after some days I decanted the stuff. Now I have a deep burgundy liquid, containing 25 mg in 50 ml. The stuff is red even if I dilute it further. It gives me an orange skin, and after a couple hours the orange stain is gone. I see 3 options what could have happened: it evaporated away (that's what we want), it could be oxidized (since it is a antioxidant, that means it can be oxidized easily) or the skin could have absorbed it. About the phero action I m still undecided.
Now my question. There are descriptions that astaxanthin is a key component in Swoon, but the Swoon sampler I have is crystal clear and colorless. Is your swoon somehow orange? I can't believe that astaxanthin can be diluted to colorlessness and still have some action, especially since it is a heavy molecule with a low vapour pressure. Maybe my Swoon went bad somehow?
09-19-2019 6:51 AM
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

09-28-2019 4:09 PM

(07-08-2019 5:37 AM)Zsqrd Wrote:  I know this thread is quite old. It just made more sense to ask here than make a new thread. Are there any Astaxanthin combos y'all are curious about? I just bought some so I'm willing to be a Guinea pig.
The things I'm most curious about are Astaxanthin+ Core and combos of that nature or Astaxanthin + BCE combo

I really wonder what Astaxanthin and BW would do.

mooning whiney control freaks mooning
09-28-2019 4:09 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

10-31-2019 12:46 PM

I just picked up some. It doesn't seem to do much at 1 or 2 drops. 3 is where effects start to take place for me. Testing solo so far, I can say that it does generally improve the mood of everyone in the room and does tend to improve the mood more for people who are depressed, as one user mentioned above. It makes me feel more energetic, focused, and excited - a very cool self effect, which is distinctly different from other mones in that it feels more like a natural wakefulness and confidence whereas other mones could hype you up in a way that feels like you're drunk or in a daze or even like amphetamines. This, however, is very clean.

I wore it solo around my gf and her roommate (3 drops covered with Ambroxan, a very mild cover). Despite hard times, they were both more energetic and happy with an increased depth and intelligence to their conversations.

Moving forward I'm interested in testing it with BW.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
10-31-2019 12:46 PM

Share This Thread