Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Asian men and OD?
balagtas1020
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Asian men and OD?
03-14-2015 11:38 PM

I've read somewhere that asian men are not that prone to OD'ing is it true? Why is that? And what kind of asians?

I'm south east asian, I concider myself pacific islander, but it seems like it's so easy to OD for me.

Can anybody clarify the asian and OD thing.
03-14-2015 11:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stld82
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Asian men and OD?
03-14-2015 11:41 PM

everyone has their own tolerance. If you OD go less. Simple as that?
03-14-2015 11:41 PM
balagtas1020
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-14-2015 11:46 PM

(03-14-2015 11:41 PM)stld82 Wrote:  everyone has their own tolerance. If you OD go less. Simple as that?

No. My main objective here is how true is the statement "asian men are less prone to OD'ng."
03-14-2015 11:46 PM
swimingfish
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-15-2015 3:25 AM

i feel like i od all the time. dont know where u get that. asians od more often i think. someone prove me wrong pls
03-15-2015 3:25 AM

t-Rex
Awesome Place in IDN

Sex: Male

Rep Post

03-15-2015 5:24 AM

(03-15-2015 3:25 AM)swimingfish Wrote:  i feel like i od all the time. dont know where u get that. asians od more often i think. someone prove me wrong pls

Hi swimingfish, i'm asian too... I always put all my mones in 2ml spray bottle and start with 2spry-5spry to see the effect (5spray equal 1spry 30ml bottle), you can play with 2ml bottle and find your sweet spot. Hope this tricks work for you Smile

You're victim of your own mind Dirol
03-15-2015 5:24 AM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

03-15-2015 7:35 PM

Asian men CAN and DO od.

From personal experience. Heat

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
03-15-2015 7:35 PM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-16-2015 6:34 PM

i think it depends on the situation, and race does matter.

if you take a look at Ptres's website, it tells you their recommendations for different race. you should start seeing a pattern between the connection of tolerance and vibe.
03-16-2015 6:34 PM
balagtas1020
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-16-2015 8:16 PM

(03-16-2015 6:34 PM)Vinzanity Wrote:  i think it depends on the situation, and race does matter.

if you take a look at Ptres's website, it tells you their recommendations for different race. you should start seeing a pattern between the connection of tolerance and vibe.

Can ypu give me the link please?
03-16-2015 8:16 PM

metaltree

Rep Post

03-16-2015 10:39 PM

(03-14-2015 11:38 PM)balagtas1020 Wrote:  I've read somewhere that asian men are not that prone to OD'ing is it true? Why is that? And what kind of asians?

I'm south east asian, I concider myself pacific islander, but it seems like it's so easy to OD for me.

Can anybody clarify the asian and OD thing.

There are three types of overdosing.
  1. You are giving off too much Androstenone and scaring the living shit out of everyone around you. You make alpha males angry and other people uncomfortable around you.
  2. Your pheromone signature is just too much and doesn't make sense to people around you. Thus your signature is ignored and you become invisible. This is called ghosting.
  3. Too much Androstenone gives you anxiety self effects or aggression self effects.

As far as the first type of overdoes I have seen speculation that Asian males produce less Androstenone and therefore can wear more Androstenone without negatively effecting other people. This has never been proven so it remains speculation and at most a realistic possibility at this point.

As far as the 2nd type of overdose (ghosting) I am not convinced that this exists.

As far as the 3rd type of overdose, gary of Lal discusses it in this video.
03-16-2015 10:39 PM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

03-16-2015 11:38 PM

(03-16-2015 10:39 PM)metaltree Wrote:  There are three types of overdosing.
  1. You are giving off too much Androstenone and scaring the living shit out of everyone around you. You make alpha males angry and other people uncomfortable around you.
  2. Your pheromone signature is just too much and doesn't make sense to people around you. Thus your signature is ignored and you become invisible. This is called ghosting.
  3. Too much Androstenone gives you anxiety self effects or aggression self effects.

As far as the first type of overdoes I have seen speculation that Asian males produce less Androstenone and therefore can wear more Androstenone without negatively effecting other people. This has never been proven so it remains speculation and at most a realistic possibility at this point.

As far as the 2nd type of overdose (ghosting) I am not convinced that this exists.

As far as the 3rd type of overdose, gary of Lal discusses it in this video.

Thanks for this, I've never seen or heard Garry. I really LIKE him. I would hang out with him in a fuckin' SECOND. The next time I'm in HI, I'm going to hit him up.

Regarding the types you've listed (and hit the nail on the head, brotha!), I think the 2nd and 3rd type go hand-in-hand. Think about it - you don't produce -none like others, and you get people around you and/or yourself out-of-sorts because suddenly you're high -none.

The more alpha you are, or if you are of a high -none race (or both), the less chance you have of encountering #2 or #3 as an issue while wearing pheromones. However, you can change your signature. First of all, you must be as congruent with the new signature as possible (harder to do if you're so far from it that it gives you anxiety or aggression issues), and you must have patience as the people who know you adjust. For those you are just meeting, congruence should be enough - and those who are threatened by your signature, well - you're alpha, so you let them fall by the wayside because you weren't interested anyway!

I've changed so much in the last 15 years - from losing fat, gaining muscle, increasing my confidence, using pheromones, changing from using subliminals/hypnosis - changing my attitude and my whole LIFE, that my dad made the comment to my mother the other day..."If anyone were to remember the RTB in high school, and look meet him now, you'd never know he's the same person. He's made himself someone completely different." My mom told me that he said that to her while they were lying in bed (pillow talk, lol) - he'd never tell me to my face.

PS - You can easily overcome #1 by being friendly, open, and funny - if it's your personality. Bad Wolf congruence is a great example of this. And pissing off AMOGs? Send 'em packin'. I love watchin' it happen. I look over my shoulder, smile, and say "Bye-bye!"

My Journal
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2015 11:40 PM by RTBoss.)
03-16-2015 11:38 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Auraental + A4A(or asian) = Asian Pantydropper holygrail? cali4ya858 3 2,648 08-23-2015 3:21 AM
Last Post: seekingnirvana