Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Ascend vs A314 for confidence and to be recognized as an expert
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Ascend vs A314 for confidence and to be recognized as an expert
10-01-2017 11:34 AM

I’ve picked up on the smart layer of TUSC too. It’s like genius inventor status

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
10-01-2017 11:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jonas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-02-2017 11:55 AM

Interesting guys I don't get that at all.

On another note is Ascend supposed to give a beautifying effect? I kinda get that feel when I use it.
10-02-2017 11:55 AM

polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

10-02-2017 12:14 PM

Not so much beautifying IME - but certainly smart/dashing.

However the sheer number of very positive looks-based hits I've got whilst wearing TUSC is out of proportion to anything else in the status arena that I've used.

I mean, I'm not a total scruff but I do need all the help I can get looks-wise and TUSC has had women stop dead, sometimes scream and;0 often positively gush about how good I look, or how cool/smart my glasses/suit/other aspect of outfit is. Which helps a lot with openers etc but it does settle-down fairly quickly and after a couple of hours, TUSC has a much more smart/cool status feel that persists well.
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2017 12:16 PM by polarvoid.)
10-02-2017 12:14 PM
LightHouse
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-13-2017 9:10 PM

Okay, so I went ahead and bought Tusc. Thanks guys for your observations. I will post my own observations here; it's as good a place as any I guess.

I don't think my life will ever be the same. Hopefully in a good way.

General self effects
Although it's a complicated mix and I'm still learning, I noticed blatant self effects the first few times I wore it, including a slight confidence boost/less social anxiety, a feeling of status, and the ability to let disrespect from others roll right off me.

In general I am finding that I feel above it all. Someone not showing enough respect? That's fine. I have a healthy self-respect and dignity. Let him act childish; who cares. The true elite don't care about the serfs. This type of attitude is not like me, I have always tended to feel inferior to others.

I have also noticed that my voice is now deeper, my movements are more deliberate, I have less anxiety, more confidence, and a stronger backbone.

You look older
I bumped into friend I have not seen in a few years. He told me "You look older". I took that as a compliment. In the past people have said I look much younger than my age.

Too much of a good thing?
I have to consciously look out not to overdo this status thing.

A coupe of times my wife made reasonable requests in very unreasonable tone of voice and I barreled right through them by mistake. This led to her being hurt. As soon as I realized what happened, I applied a drop of Androstadienone from Love Scent and it was like magic. Without the Tusc I would have been hurt inside by her tone of voice. But when I was wearing Tusc, her words it didn't affect me. At all. And I didn't feel like rewarding her when she was not being respectful. Also, without the Tusc I would have felt hurt myself when she got hurt. With the Tusc on, I didn't feel hurt, but I was thinking that while I don't want to encourage her to be disrespectful,
she still needed some comforting. Which I did. Happy ending.

Once, while wearing Tusc, I spoke up against someone who was being inconsiderate to others. Without the Tusc, I probably would not have said anything, but I did, and now I made an enemy. Oops, Sorry.

Effects on others
In general, my wife seems more at ease around me when I wear Tusc.

My kids seem to be much more cooperative when I wear Tusc, although I have not put my finger on what exactly causes it.

A few times I found that men (strangers) went out of their way to help me in a manner that they would help someone important. I don't remember that ever happening to me before.

A couple of times I found that I found that women were slightly more bubbly around me. I am married and didn't pursue it.

I did not notice anyone else acting differently around me, but perhaps I just don't know them well enough. I did find that I had no social anxiety whatsoever, and had no trouble approaching important respected people.

Driving
The first couple of times I wore this I was going on long trips and it affected my driving. Once I didn't correct a turn fast enough and came too close to sideswiping someone. Another time, I missed an unfamiliar exit and started switching lanes without enough caution. I have a great driving record with no accidents in over a decade even though I am always in a hurry, because I have great reflexes and am always pumped full of adrenaline, on high alert, so this is very out of character for me. The self effects of more deliberate movements, less anxiety, and more self confidence seems to have contributed.

I have not driven too much on long trips since then (I work right near my home), but I the self effects are seeming to become more manageable. The effects become a little weaker and I am learning to consciously compensate.

Feminine?
Even though it is a high status alpha vibe, Tusc is masculine but with a touch of feminine for me. Perhaps Thundr added some exclusively female Pheromones such as EST to soften the mix?

Application
The first few times I applied a dab behind each ear. I have since switched the app point to a drop on my forehead. The liquid is a bit runny, and pressing the rollerball against my skin is all it takes for a drop to come out which often drips down.

The application point gets itchy unless I apply moisturizer first.

About Tusc
I have the unscented, black/grey bottle (not the red or green beta versions mentioned in some reviews).
Although I got unscented I definitely smell something. The smell is mild and reminds me of candy or ice cream, and I don't know if I'd consider it a manly smell, although it's not objectionable. I don't use a cover scent because I am very sensitive to smells and the "unscented" seems like more than enough.

My bottle of Tusc came very fast and with a free sample of Houdini.

The Houdini seems to be Androsterone + Cops. It's an interesting idea and may be useful to some, but it's not for me. The Androsterone seems to make me boring and the Cops seems to amp up sex drive and turn off the brain.

P.P.S. What does it take to be able to view journals on this site? I don't know any members in real life and my goal is simply research.
11-13-2017 9:10 PM
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

11-14-2017 5:06 AM

You need to clock-up a certain number of posts before the Journals Forum unlocks. So keep-on posting/contributing and you will get there. Smile
11-14-2017 5:06 AM
LightHouse
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-14-2017 12:26 PM

Thanks. Is it completely automated or is there some moderator discretion involved?
11-14-2017 12:26 PM

polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

11-14-2017 7:17 PM

I don't know. You could PM Terry to get it from the top - As far as I see, the main thing is that you establish yourself as a poster here and actively posting is the best way to do that.
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2017 7:18 PM by polarvoid.)
11-14-2017 7:17 PM
LightHouse
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-21-2017 11:25 AM

Hmm... interesting.

I seem to get better hits from Tusc when I apply a thick drop and don't spread it around. This seems contrary to the conventional advice that says to spread it out to increase diffusion.
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2017 11:26 AM by LightHouse.)
11-21-2017 11:25 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

11-21-2017 11:45 AM

Where do you put the drop?
11-21-2017 11:45 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

11-21-2017 4:39 PM

I'd like to second Lighthouse. Not on Tusc, but rather on the concept of not smudging but rather leaving the application wet, till it dries out on its own.

For me it depends on a few things.

1. Ambient temperature (summer/winter)
2. Skin condition (oily/too dry)
3. The particular product (A.M. NOS/A.M. silicon, Corpo, Certo)

Been testing this concept for a while. I can see some products perform better when not smudged and spreaded while others work better when they ARE spreaded.
11-21-2017 4:39 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Poster And I Need An Expert Apexmind 11 2,701 06-30-2017 11:46 AM
Last Post: Apexmind
  Need Expert Advice!!!! ThatOneGuy 3 2,032 12-25-2015 6:21 AM
Last Post: NuTrix