Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ascend-XS available for sale
SteveO
Vendor

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 909
Thanks received:
990 thanks in 324 posts

Ascend-XS available for sale
06-17-2012 4:26 PM

The Ascend-XS page has been officially created for massageXS.com under pheromones for men. It is now available in both (10 ml) alcohol spray and oil. Please be aware I am currently changing all products to unscented so you can add whatever fragrance you'd like, or not.

I'm not typically fond of colognes myself so this allows you to cover with whatever fragrance you like. However be very aware, as I am sure you are, pheromones have a stench to them and when you use products you are wearing highly potent and concentrated formulas. In other words they stink because there is a whole lot more mones than you might be used to wearing.

My tag line is "We put the XS back into life!" and by all things pink and squishy I mean it. Seriously, most of these products you can wear one spray or drop and have it last for hours. I don't believe in knocking any company or person and this is certainly not a knock on anyone. I just want to emphasize that these need a cover scent so you don't stink.

Ascend-XS will however diffuse even without one. Utilizing the mistake I referenced previously in another thread that creates a "Slow, Active, Fixative and Even Diffusion" of the mones (S.A.F.E. Diffusion Technology) you get just as much Androsterone at the initial application of Ascend-XS as you do 6-8 (spray) 8-12 (oil) hours later as well as the lesser molecules. In other words Ascend-XS does not diffuse so you are left with only the heavier molecules at the end. Results should remain steady throughout your entire experience.

With all that said you can select to add a cover scent for a $1 more to either the alcohol or spray. Its a lite fragrance that was made for a deceased royal that I obtained. I was impressed that its barely detectable but does a fantastic job covering the stench. From what I understand it based on oud, grist, musk, patchouli, amber, but I also am sure I've detected a faint lavender and vanilla. I seriously don't mind it myself. I actually got some compliments already when I've worn it. The person I obtained it from suggested 1/4 ml for 10 ml and surprisingly it cut the copulin smell out completely without being replaced by a heavy cologne smell.

For everyone who participated with the help me name it contest: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Help-Me-Nam...T-w-PRIZES I promised to give everyone a prize. Please check your PM boxes over the next couple hours. I am sending you a coupon that you can use up until the end of this month or while supplies last.

I ask that you please do not share the coupon because supplies are limited. If someone orders using the coupon who didn't participate, unfortunately I will need to cancel that order. Participation has its advantages.

I did say that I would offer 30% off coupon BUT I LIED!
(04-14-2012 8:22 PM)SteveO Wrote:  BTW everyone who submitted a name(s) will get a coupon for 30% off via PM for ASCEND when it is in production.
I have a better offer for those who helped. The coupon is good for a free spray bottle of any single pheromone blend valued at $24.97 with the purchase of the oil. You can pick yourself up some Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion or even two bottles of oil and get the $24.97 as a discount. How you use it is up to you. I'll explain a little more in the PM.

Thanks for the feedback.

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
06-17-2012 4:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by eyeofra, MangoEruption, shadowknight

SteveO
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks received:
990 thanks in 324 posts

RE: Ascend-XS available for sale
06-17-2012 6:43 PM

I sent all the PM's so if you didn't get it or I missed you somehow just drop me a PM.

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
06-17-2012 6:43 PM
preck
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 173
Thanks received:
330 thanks in 160 posts

06-17-2012 8:33 PM

So do you ship with DHL or USPS??
06-17-2012 8:33 PM
SteveO
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks received:
990 thanks in 324 posts

06-17-2012 9:22 PM

Currently I am offering USPS shipping international for $6 Priority Mail. If you are interested in faster service I can arrange FedEx. Depending on where you are located in the world that can range anywhere from $37 to Canada to about $100 elsewhere.

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O

06-17-2012 9:22 PM
terry0400-40
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1034
Thanks received:
1309 thanks in 599 posts

06-17-2012 10:37 PM

(06-17-2012 9:22 PM)SteveO Wrote:  
Quote:I am offering USPS shipping international for $6 Priority Mail
Brilliant SteveO i have always chosen this shipping option for all of my Love-Scent orders over the years and they arrive here in Australia in around 7-9 days.

However whenever i have had to accept more expensive shipping from other vendors the shipping time is always longer at around 14 days +

My thread:> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews [Image: angel2pz.jpg] [Image: v6vigrx040040.jpg]
06-17-2012 10:37 PM
Thanks given by SteveO

SteveO
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks received:
990 thanks in 324 posts

06-17-2012 10:48 PM

Brilliant SteveO i have always chosen this shipping option for all of my Love-Scent orders over the years and they arrive here in Australia in around 7-9 days.

However whenever i have had to accept more expensive shipping from other vendors the shipping time is always longer at around 14 days +

[/quote]

Thanks Terry. So far only one package has gone astray International which really isn't to bad considering I'm sending out quite a few every day. I'm pretty pleased with the USPS service. There will be an option to select faster services when I open the new store, but at significantly higher fees too. I sent an "envelope" to Canada at a clients bequest and it cost them nearly $40. Again this was an envelope for goodness sake.

I asked DHL about an account but because I am such a small account I would have to bring the packages to them or incur an additional fee. Same envelope I shipped and mentioned above was $60 plus $5 for pickup. The closest DHL location to my house is about 70 miles round trip so I can understand the fee.

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O

06-17-2012 10:48 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40
meng123
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 289
Thanks received:
140 thanks in 72 posts

06-17-2012 11:14 PM

(06-17-2012 9:22 PM)SteveO Wrote:  Currently I am offering USPS shipping international for $6 Priority Mail.

Hmm,theres a $6 Priority Mail option available?Is that for all international or depends on location?When i go to checkout,priority mail comes up as $16.95?Thanks in advance and sorry to bother you(>_<)

Useful tips if your new to mones
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Newbie-tips
06-17-2012 11:14 PM
SteveO
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks received:
990 thanks in 324 posts

06-17-2012 11:26 PM

(06-17-2012 11:14 PM)meng123 Wrote:  Hmm,theres a $6 Priority Mail option available?Is that for all international or depends on location?When i go to checkout,priority mail comes up as $16.95?Thanks in advance and sorry to bother you(>_<)

No bother meng123Smile.

Because of the way the cart is currently constructed it only allows me to use fixed rate for one zone at a time. So what I have been doing is refunding back shipping fees as a shipping discount after they have been paid Internationally. Unfortunately until I get the new store up and running that's the best I can do without hiring a programer. If I have to do that, then I might as well keep shipping charges what they are! Totally stupid code, but it is what it is. So yeah you pay shipping up front and then as soon as I process the order the additional shipping gets refunded back.

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O

06-17-2012 11:26 PM
Thanks given by meng123
meng123
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 289
Thanks received:
140 thanks in 72 posts

06-17-2012 11:42 PM

(06-17-2012 11:26 PM)SteveO Wrote:  No bother meng123Smile.

Because of the way the cart is currently constructed it only allows me to use fixed rate for one zone at a time. So what I have been doing is refunding back shipping fees as a shipping discount after they have been paid Internationally. Unfortunately until I get the new store up and running that's the best I can do without hiring a programer. If I have to do that, then I might as well keep shipping charges what they are! Totally stupid code, but it is what it is. So yeah you pay shipping up front and then as soon as I process the order the additional shipping gets refunded back.

Thanks for the info(^_^) Will definitely be getting your massage oil once i find a willing participant which will hopefully be soon P The code for the cart sounds difficult, must create a lot of extra work for you.All the best and dont overwork yourself.Hope you stay well and keep coming up with great productsWink

Useful tips if your new to mones
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Newbie-tips
06-17-2012 11:42 PM

SteveO
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks received:
990 thanks in 324 posts

06-17-2012 11:48 PM

I'll have the new cart up and running in a couple weeks. Its right on schedule for July. Its got all types of cool features like reward points and even affiliates. Already have multi-tier shipping all set up. Its almost ready but I'm building product pages now with all the new stuff I'll be releasingWink

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O

06-17-2012 11:48 PM
Thanks given by meng123

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ascend / Cohesion Oil sale SteveO 31 859 10-18-2012 7:58 AM
Last Post: smartkid
  The Great Ascend Mistake! (Now Available For Sale) SteveO 4 546 09-18-2012 10:56 AM
Last Post: ryusei