Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Great Ascend Mistake! (Now Available For Sale)
SteveO
Vendor

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 909
Thanks received:
991 thanks in 325 posts

The Great Ascend Mistake! (Now Available For Sale)
07-01-2012 8:34 PM

One day while mixing up a 240 ml batch of Ascend-XS to be bottled into smaller batches a mistake was made, thus rendering an entire batch wasted. Basically what happened I was distracted by a young lady insisting she pranced around naked tempting me because she wanted all my attention. As it would be I completely screwed up the amount of molecules, not the ingredients themselves. Basically I am not sure just how many mcg I added. I do know all the ingredients were added, I just don't know how much of each are in there. I'm pretty sure I added to much Androsterone to the mix, perhaps double. This is not something that ever could be repeated though because I just don't know.

As such I decided to keep it for myself rather than throw out an entire 240 ml batch worth. Thinking I wasn't going to do anything with this I scented it with some essential oils called Musk-Man which is Patchouli, Deer Musk, Vetiver, Fir and a few others. I like the fragrance personally, but that's just me. I can tell you that I have been wearing this in place of Ascend on many occasion. I honestly believe the mistake was just in my mind as I can detect no significant differences between Ascend-XS and The Great Ascend Monstrosity. The extra Androsterone could be as little as a few drops more than should have been. However I would never offer anything for sale as a product that could potentially be a mistake. It works and I wear it.

I am though going to offer it as a special while supplies last. So you get a 10 ml scented bottle of The Great Ascend Monstrosity which more than likely is nearly the same as Ascend-XS. They are all alcohol based spray. The bottles will not have a label and will not be returnable. There's no guarantee of anything except its supposed to be Ascend-XS and I used the same molecules. That much I do know. Again I'm just not sure how much Androsterone is actually in the bottle.

Technical Data
Each The Great Ascend Monstrosity bottle is a 10 mL / US 0.33 fl oz bottle with atomizer containing: Androsterone, Beta-Androstenol, Androstanone, Androstenone, DHEAS, Alpha-TDOC, Androstidienone, Alpha-Androstenol, copulins, Dipropelyne Glycol, SD40B, fragrance.
9 Unique pheromones per bottle.
Approximately 80 sprays per bottle.

No Warranty, No Returns, No Refunds, No Guarantee.

ALL orders which ONLY contain The Great Ascend Monstrosity and no other products will be shipped regular first class mail domestically and standard International mail. There will be NO Priority Mail unless other products are ordered. As such this can take a very long time to reach my International friends. If you are not willing to wait a couple months for it to arrive please DO NOT ORDER. Again there will be no refunds.

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2012 8:36 PM by SteveO.)
07-01-2012 8:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by as33156, CanadianGuy45, eyeofra, 20 Franc

ryusei
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
44 thanks in 21 posts

RE: The Great Ascend Mistake! (Now Available For Sale)
09-17-2012 11:53 PM

Hey steveo, is this still available? I see there's like 2 left in the link but its not on the new site, would love to add this to my next order if it's still available, if I have to I'll order it separately please let me know, thank you!
09-17-2012 11:53 PM
SteveO
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks received:
991 thanks in 325 posts

09-18-2012 9:56 AM

Yes its still available and there are two leftSmile. I'll build a link for it on the new site under Limited Editions in a second for yahSmile

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
09-18-2012 9:56 AM
SteveO
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks received:
991 thanks in 325 posts

09-18-2012 10:01 AM

Here yah go:

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O

09-18-2012 10:01 AM
ryusei
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
44 thanks in 21 posts

09-18-2012 10:56 AM

Excellent! And since I see you have a new pre-production coming today I guess I'll wait to order, in case I wanted that too, your the best steve! Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2012 10:57 AM by ryusei.)
09-18-2012 10:56 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ascend / Cohesion Oil sale SteveO 31 861 10-18-2012 7:58 AM
Last Post: smartkid
  Ascend-XS available for sale SteveO 11 588 07-02-2012 8:45 PM
Last Post: as33156