Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Art of the Root
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Art of the Root
03-01-2018 12:07 PM

I was going to wait BDB420, but I got tired of all the back and forth about somebody just starting a thread.

I've bought:

- Attraction Oil
- wealth way oil
- crown of success oil
- high John oil
- King Solomon's oil

I've also bought candles (not from them), but in the color they recommend and using the technique they recommend. Anoint the candle toward you from bottom to wick. Anoint things related to your desires with the oil and place them near the candle and read a bible verse. Psalms tends to be the one I saw.

What did I notice?

I want success for my entire family. My wife has been stressed at work and all of a sudden things went very right for her. My kids started to also have more success and I have had more sales by doing less than I normally do. Bigger ones too.

Now I know that many will say that it is all in the mind, Darklord. Ok, I'll take that. They really good Amazon reviews and they cost just over $7. The shipping in the U.S. Is only a few bucks and can go down if you buy more oils. I also called them for advice.

Have I ever tried something like this before? No. Got curious enough to try. Never tried the law of attraction or anything like that.

Oh and the smells are great! so I anoint myself with the oil. I believe they have a return policy, but even if I didn't think it worked, I would keep it for the smells. Have I shared it with anyone. Just my family who know that I like to try new things.
03-01-2018 12:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

RE: Art of the Root
03-01-2018 12:28 PM

My curiosity spiked when I read Voodoo from LAL had actual voodoo. I searched and found Art of The Root.

I used the attraction oil for a few weeks and thought about one woman to attract and in 3 or 4 weeks that woman and I were in bed together.

I gave her the attraction oil and she got the new job she wanted.

They smell fantastic. Very natural. I have several other oils and they all carry a different energy when I put them on. I rub them on my belly or forearms.
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2018 2:18 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
03-01-2018 12:28 PM
Scissorburst
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-02-2018 4:36 AM

Interesting info Darklord. Reps for you. Read all the infos about the different oils they offer and wonder which are the best for my life situation. Similiar situation with a stressed wife.
Unfortuanetly here in the EU the oils cost 60$ per bottle. So if i try it out i will buy only two.
Also there are not all oils available here. Attraction oil for example isnt available. Also King solomon isnt available. Here are those oils i narrowed down from the list of available oils:

Crown of success
High John
Love&Attraction
BendOver

I found BendOver very interesting. drool

Which one would you prefer from your experiences?

I love it when a plan comes together
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2018 4:39 AM by Scissorburst.)
03-02-2018 4:36 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

03-02-2018 11:02 AM

(03-02-2018 4:36 AM)Hannibal Wrote:  Interesting info Darklord. Reps for you. Read all the infos about the different oils they offer and wonder which are the best for my life situation. Similiar situation with a stressed wife.
Unfortuanetly here in the EU the oils cost 60$ per bottle. So if i try it out i will buy only two.
Also there are not all oils available here. Attraction oil for example isnt available. Also King solomon isnt available. Here are those oils i narrowed down from the list of available oils:

Crown of success
High John
Love&Attraction
BendOver

I found BendOver very interesting. drool

Which one would you prefer from your experiences?

Thank you, Hannibal. I like Crown of Success and High John best of the ones you listed. I'm a big fan of flexibility and I use those on my family too.

I wonder why it costs so much to ship to the EU. It's not that much for pheromones, right?

Again, not that I'm an expert, but I would ask them via email or phone (if that works) if they recommend a company in the EU. Might save you some cash and you can try more oils.
03-02-2018 11:02 AM

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

03-02-2018 11:39 AM

The Love & Attraction oil smells rosey, very romantic and when I was putting it around that chicks house, she said "You're filling my house with love aren't you" or something of that nature.
03-02-2018 11:39 AM
Scissorburst
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-02-2018 11:45 AM

(03-02-2018 11:02 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Thank you, Hannibal. I like Crown of Success and High John best of the ones you listed. I'm a big fan of flexibility and I use those on my family too.

I wonder why it costs so much to ship to the EU. It's not that much for pheromones, right?

Again, not that I'm an expert, but I would ask them via email or phone (if that works) if they recommend a company in the EU. Might save you some cash and you can try more oils.

Thanks for the info. Yes i will mail them now. Maybe there is another way to get the oils cheaper. Pheromones are sold via aromafero UK for example and their pricing is totally ok. But 60$ instead of 7,50$ is realy heavy. Will post if i get an answer from them.

I love it when a plan comes together
03-02-2018 11:45 AM
MMM

Rep Post

03-02-2018 12:32 PM

I made the purchase of DEADLY ATTRACTION (love the sweet scent!), ATTRACTION OIL (it's okay), and COME TO ME (yuck!)

Haven't done any rituals or anything, or had any females walk up to me and hump my ankle like a horny Chihuahua, but to me, DEADLY ATTRACTION rocks! Whistle3

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
03-02-2018 12:32 PM
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-02-2018 11:26 PM

I like to try new things too!! (the curiosity that made me use pheromones, kratom and nootropics) but being involved in voodoo things make me nervous lol
Although I could use a voodoo or two.....my business has not been doing well; moving to the city during summer and going back to school in September may not be possible anymore. Wacko2

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
03-02-2018 11:26 PM

DarkLord1

Rep Post

03-02-2018 11:56 PM

(03-02-2018 11:26 PM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  I like to try new things too!! (the curiosity that made me use pheromones, kratom and nootropics) but being involved in voodoo things make me nervous lol
Although I could use a voodoo or two.....my business has not been doing well; moving to the city during summer and going back to school in September may not be possible anymore. Wacko2

Me too ShadowX114. If they didn’t recommend reading Christian bible verses and saying Christian prayers, I would have passed too.

I won’t ever say I understand what is happening, but I dio notice a lot of positive change that wasn’t there before.

It’s not for everyone, so no harm if you take a pass.
03-02-2018 11:56 PM
WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-03-2018 12:01 AM

So the forum is moving from pheromones to witchcraft? Cool.

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Chikara, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, Imprint, THU, Unresistable, Treasure Shine, TUTH, TAC, P83, GOA, LIIK, NPA, The Love God, and a dozen or so others from LPMP.
03-03-2018 12:01 AM

Share This Thread