Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Art of the Root
pipeburn
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Art of the Root
10-19-2018 5:55 AM

(10-16-2018 4:57 PM)Niceguy Wrote:  maybe if you have a desperate energy to see results, quick fix etc right away it has had a negative affect on you while using the oil. I read a few Amazon reviews of how when some people started using art of root it had the opposite effect of there intentions. so maybe you have to align your vibration and intentions more to your goal. it's a tricky business when dealing with this kind of witchcraft stuff,you never know what it may bring to you

To be honest, no. I just used it as instructed and I just let it go. Something I have done while using subliminal audio. It did work for me when I tried the subliminal audio.
What do you mean by aligning intentions and vibrations?
I just restarted the subliminal programs and it seems to work for me somewhat better, it is not as good as it was before, but its not too bad either. I am now making about $100 everyday (average) since I stopped using oil and restarted subliminal program. I am not going to mention the name of the subliminal channel or maker as I noticed when I mention the name of the subliminal channel or maker, the post gets deleted. I am just here to find a way to improve the quality of my life and share my experiences.
10-19-2018 5:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-19-2018 8:33 AM

(10-17-2018 9:38 AM)Macro Wrote:  Anyone with a scientific mind know what physical mechanism might cause these things to work?
Sounds like bullshit.

You want science and I believe that there is none for something like this.

I believe that intent, belief, ritual, feeling, and expectation play a role in the out comes in our life. If you don’t believe that, then you should only stick to science and that’s fine.

Take luck, for instance. I intend to have a great sales day. I believe that one of my shirts is my luck shirt. So I put on my lucky shirt and I feel great (you could say anchoring too). Since I feel great, my actions and body language come off in a way that draws people to me and they buy from me. I expected this outcome and then it happens. I rinse and repeat.

It can work in reverse too. You believe that something holds you back and then guess what happens every time that something comes up?

I believe that the mind is the most powerful thing in the world and how we align our thoughts will guide our actions and influence our outcomes.

Not everyone has this belief and that is fine. Some say placebo or the science of belief. I say whatever gets you where you want to be. Done.
10-19-2018 8:33 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-19-2018 8:37 AM

(10-19-2018 8:33 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  You want science and I believe that there is none for something like this.

Not everyone has this belief and that is fine. Some say placebo or the science of belief. I say whatever gets you where you want to be. Done.

I was reading through this thread and was coming on to post this very statement but DarkLord1 already very succinctly summed up the point I was going to make so I'll just say, 'Yes. This. Exactly.'

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-19-2018 8:37 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

10-19-2018 9:20 AM

(10-19-2018 8:37 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I was reading through this thread and was coming on to post this very statement but DarkLord1 already very succinctly summed up the point I was going to make so I'll just say, 'Yes. This. Exactly.'

Thanks, Snoop! They say that great minds think alike!
10-19-2018 9:20 AM

Niceguy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-19-2018 1:15 PM

I've never heard of art of root and thanks to this thread and another one which mentioned art of root I ended up pulling the trigger on money oil and deadly attraction oil. the shipping was fast. my package came in 3 days. there were so many others I wanted to get but I need to test a few out and see what results I get before I splurge.
money bath honey is def in my to get list also that one intrigues me the most. well I'll update and be back to report my findings in about 2 weeks
10-19-2018 1:15 PM
pipeburn
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-20-2018 1:38 AM

(10-19-2018 1:15 PM)Niceguy Wrote:  I've never heard of art of root and thanks to this thread and another one which mentioned art of root I ended up pulling the trigger on money oil and deadly attraction oil. the shipping was fast. my package came in 3 days. there were so many others I wanted to get but I need to test a few out and see what results I get before I splurge.
money bath honey is def in my to get list also that one intrigues me the most. well I'll update and be back to report my findings in about 2 weeks

I am going to follow your update. I have been doing just the candle method (I have stopped for now and even considered throwing the oil away as it didn't work for me)
I am curious about which method you are going to use to attract money.
10-20-2018 1:38 AM
dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-20-2018 4:43 AM

A useful write up about money magic.

Jason Miller has some great ideas and can put money magic into a more complete context, plus THC is a great podcast in general.

Intense.
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2018 4:52 AM by dorfmeister.)
10-20-2018 4:43 AM
Niceguy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-20-2018 3:12 PM

I like to play scratch offs so before I grab some tickets I will pour some oil into my hands and rub both hands in the oil like I'm applying lotion to my hands. I also dropped a little money drawing oil onto a coin, that coin will from now on be the coin I use to scratch the lottery tickets.
another thing I did was dab some oil on a dollar which I then folded and put into my wallet to remain there for good.
the deadly attraction one is kinda tricky because I'm not 100 percent sure how I should use it. I did put a little on last night and got some looks from both sexes but nothing crazy though.
I think what I plan to do with the deadly attraction oil and other love oils in the future I buy, I will write a letter to the universe about what girl I would like to attract into my life and at the end or beginning not sure I will dab some attraction oil on the paper.
I wish art of root had a forumn site so we could all get better ideas on how best to use these oils. I guess the next closest thing would be to find a voodoo forumn or Wicca forumn where people explain there experiences with oils and candles etc like the ones we have but idk

[Umnik2:girl_to_take_umbrage:QUOTE='pipeburn' pid='227620' dateline='1540017517']

I am going to follow your update. I have been doing just the candle method (I have stopped for now and even considered throwing the oil away as it didn't work for me)
I am curious about which method you are going to use to attract money.[/QUOTE]
Umnik2Girl_to_take_umbrageUmnik2
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2018 3:14 PM by Niceguy.)
10-20-2018 3:12 PM

Niceguy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-20-2018 3:24 PM

energy is very powerful. when it comes to law of attraction if you have a desperate type of energy example I need to see results fast or right now etc whether consciously or subconsciously the law of attraction will pick up on your resistance to money and send you more of what you don't want.
but if you have a abundance mindset and a positive relationship with money the universe will send you positive stuff back. I listen to Esther hicks she has alot of books and video's on YouTube she said what manifest and occurs in your life is just a reflection of your energy and vibration. remove the resistance and everything opens up

(10-19-2018 5:55 AM)pipeburn Wrote:  To be honest, no. I just used it as instructed and I just let it go. Something I have done while using subliminal audio. It did work for me when I tried the subliminal audio.
What do you mean by aligning intentions and vibrations?
I just restarted the subliminal programs and it seems to work for me somewhat better, it is not as good as it was before, but its not too bad either. I am now making about $100 everyday (average) since I stopped using oil and restarted subliminal program. I am not going to mention the name of the subliminal channel or maker as I noticed when I mention the name of the subliminal channel or maker, the post gets deleted. I am just here to find a way to improve the quality of my life and share my experiences.
TeaseTeaseTease
10-20-2018 3:24 PM
mornyone
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-22-2019 10:01 AM

(10-09-2018 3:33 AM)pipeburn Wrote:  I am now considering to throw the bottle of attraction oil away as the day I started using it, I was loosing the very little income I had. It has been a disappointing experience.

My experience has also gone that way, with Attraction and Van Van oils. No money related issues, but inverse outcome of what I was trying to attract.

Interesting that though of resistance forced by your own desire...

Sorry for the refloat.
03-22-2019 10:01 AM

Share This Thread