Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Armed Chinese Troops in Texas!
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Armed Chinese Troops in Texas!
10-09-2011 5:17 PM

Well, I think this video puts our worthless fucking government in perspective. Watch it and see if maybe you don't feel a little differently about American Foriegn Policy.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
10-09-2011 5:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

RE: Armed Chinese Troops in Texas!
10-09-2011 9:36 PM

This is only a video of texts and promotion to some politicians ... No proofs ...

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
10-09-2011 9:36 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

10-09-2011 11:04 PM

You'd understand if you got the same propaganda we get in the states. It's a good speech Ron Paul gave about all the current US military occupations.
10-09-2011 11:04 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

10-09-2011 11:40 PM

omg, look at U.S. foreign policy since WWII. We put Saddam in power, we put the Taliban in power, we trained Osama Bin Laden, then when we didn't like what they were doing we took them all out, or tried to.

The American Military has probably killed 1000 times more Iraqi's than Saddam ever did, and haven't really solved anything in the process, and yet Saddam was hanged. The Russians fought the Afghani's for 20 years and got nowhere and they were a border nation, what the fuck made the U.S. think they could do any better, from across a fucking ocean! Osama was never even charged with 9/11, nor was he ever on the F.B.I.'s most wanted, why? Because they didn't have enough evidence to issue an arrest warrant.

But, I'm curious: do you think it's ok for the U.S. to occupy other nations and dictate policy?

BTW, that's exactly what the U.S. is now attempting to do globally with our broken and disfunctional drug policy, impose it overseas:

10-09-2011 11:40 PM
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

10-10-2011 1:50 AM

Just like how US failed the Vietnam war =[ . If U.S. stayed there for longer, we wud have won the communist government.

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
10-10-2011 1:50 AM

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-10-2011 2:29 AM

lol Americans are a funny lot. That's what the USA has done all over the world, but a perfect campaign for the foreignphobic "Hook 'em Horns" folk.
I have now lost all respect for Ron Paul.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2011 2:31 AM by Pheroman.)
10-10-2011 2:29 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

10-10-2011 6:38 AM

And I really like Ron Paul, and what he stands for! I've like the guy for 20 years now, going back to when I first heard of him talking about doing away with the IRS and going to a national sales tax.

10-10-2011 6:38 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-10-2011 6:47 AM

Well I thought he stood for a good ole fashion peaceful republic, not fear mongering and divisive politics.
A while ago someone from Texas told me "he might seem to make sense with some of his points, but that guy also has some wacky crazy ideas as well."

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
10-10-2011 6:47 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

10-10-2011 6:57 AM

He may have one or two wacky ideas, but what politician doesn't? I like 95% of what he stands for, IE. abolish the Federal Reserve, abolish the IRS, bring the troops home, respect and FOLLOW the Constitution, downsize and reign in federal government and spending, defend America, not American policy and corporations,

Ask pretty much any american who has lost a family member in Iraq or Afghanistan if they think the video was to generate fear mongering or divide politics and I'm sure they would not. Ask any foreigner and I'm sure they would not. It was making a point, and I think it did a damn fine job.

If the video generated fear to an American, then just think how the people in the occupied countries must feel!

10-10-2011 6:57 AM
NewAlpha
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-11-2011 8:30 AM

Being non-American, I didn't know Ron Paul.
But being European, what he says is very obvious to me and to most people I know. This explains all the anti-american feeling that has been raising since the last decade or so.

I am not an utopist but, at this day, I am still astonished to see that you can start a war, without any UN resolution, violation all international laws that you have signed, faking some papers, lying, manipulating and scaring your own citizens about supposed massive destructions weapons that may hit them, even showing the fake proofs when talking to your own citizen on TV, killing more than one million iraqis, ravaging their country and leading it to terrorists, and still not being pursued or blamed by anyone....

Hopefully, thanks to the freedom of Internet, it's going to be more difficult to brainwash people. More people in America are understanding about the Federal Reserve scam (just a couple of years ago, very few people knew it was a 100% private bank that had the right to print the US dollars and lending it to the US governement with a big interest rate...), and that they are endorsing the cost of all foreign wars, while all the "benefits" from it go to some specific lobbies.
10-11-2011 8:30 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Texas! :) mark-in-dallas 1 1,596 06-05-2013 12:50 PM
Last Post: alphavitea
  Happy Chinese New Year everyone! Deja Vu 8 5,305 01-22-2012 2:29 PM
Last Post: Fishdude
  A Day To Pay Tribute To Our Armed Forces mark-in-dallas 1 1,711 11-11-2011 9:39 AM
Last Post: as33156
Thumbs Down American troops murder Afghani Children! mark-in-dallas 5 3,561 01-11-2010 8:57 AM
Last Post: renny