Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: What do you think of our prices?
The prices are too high
The prices are right / fair
The prices are too low
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are Alpha Dream's products too expensive?
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

Question Are Alpha Dream's products too expensive?
06-01-2012 9:43 PM

Please vote and post your thoughts on our prices - in all fairness, given the high quality, is the price just right? -- or if not, what do you think the price ranges should be?

- Chris @ Alpha
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2012 9:45 PM by Alpha Dream.)
06-01-2012 9:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Are Alpha Dream's products too expensive?
06-01-2012 10:32 PM

Quality Costs! Your products are top shelf Chris. People are getting much more then pay for anyway. just my 2 cents

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
06-01-2012 10:32 PM
spamz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-01-2012 11:24 PM

id say its right on. everyone is happy, we get quality products, and u get reimbursed in order to keep making/creating great stuff.

i personally have to feel confident wearing mones, if i can smell the mones i probably wont use that mix often if at all. ive gotta say, of all the vendors ive tried that alpha dream has the least detectable mone scent, if at all. and it isnt heavy on the cover scent either. which is another reason its tops for me, since if i do use cologne i like it to be subtle or at least not over bearing. and u get a good amount too.

besides we get discounts from time to time. soooo...... yeah
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2012 11:26 PM by spamz.)
06-01-2012 11:24 PM
Wacka
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-02-2012 1:19 AM

I don't mind the prices for good quality although I do think it would be good to offer a few products at a lower price point for people who are new to mones or new to your company and don't know how good your quality is. Maybe consider 5ml sample vials or gel packs like love scent that could be had at a lower price.
06-02-2012 1:19 AM
Data4
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-02-2012 1:48 AM

The prices as-is are fine to me, though it never hurts to run the occasional special, which you do. All in all, I think it's pretty fair.
06-02-2012 1:48 AM

L.Lawliet
Pheromone Padawan

Rep Post

06-02-2012 2:30 AM

your product are great and the prices are too i agree with wacka wish there was a way to buy sample vials

Pheromones *sample
Alpha Dream: A-1,AM,Certo,Glace
Androtics Direct: Ammo
James V. Kohl: un&Scent of Eros
Liquid Alchemy Labs: AV,NA,Wolf
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: Cohesion,Evolve
True Pheromones: TA,TChar,TComm,TI oil,TL oil,TO,TR,TT,XXX
06-02-2012 2:30 AM
20 Franc
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-02-2012 2:56 AM

Your prices have made it possible for me to buy 4 different products from you and get a feel for each.
I think that's a good thing.

Keep in mind the big differences with people ordering from different countries.
Those dollars are just a tiny part of my Norwegian salary, but for a guy in India...

Sent from the cold north using one finger only
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2012 2:57 AM by 20 Franc.)
06-02-2012 2:56 AM
meng123
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-02-2012 3:47 AM

Your products and prices are great chris.They are fair for what you get and they work well.You even run occasional specials which is great.Just keep doing what youve been doing(^_^).Though the introduction of paid for samples like the others mentioned would be a nice addition so i can give stuff a whirl before buying a big bottle(>_<)

Just one question though,recently noticed that shipping to malaysia is now express only.Is this permanent or temporary?My orders are usually over $70 though anyway so i usually get free shipping anyway so mainly just curious?

Useful tips if your new to mones
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Newbie-tips
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2012 3:49 AM by meng123.)
06-02-2012 3:47 AM
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

06-02-2012 4:10 AM

(06-02-2012 3:47 AM)meng123 Wrote:  Just one question though,recently noticed that shipping to malaysia is now express only.Is this permanent or temporary?My orders are usually over $70 though anyway so i usually get free shipping anyway so mainly just curious?

I'll look into this. First class international shipping is supposed to be free for an order worth more than $70, although we discourage first class due to the lack of tracking info. This leaves us open to fraud / unhappy customers..

You should have at least the option of global priority mail..

The debate about samples has been ongoing for a long time. Customers being able to purchase samples instead of full bottles is a profit-killer. However, when customers Place an order for a full sized bottle, they can request samples.

About prices, I too think they are about right, however I think I will have to raise prices slightly on the single molecules due to the amount of time which is involved in preparing them (most bottles have to be wrapped with plumber's tape, etc. to prevent leakage, etc)... As I promised before, I will never raise prices on glacé, AM, or any of the other premier formulas..

Be on the lookout for Alfa Maschio, ULTIMATE, coming very soon....

Cheers,

Chris @ Alpha
06-02-2012 4:10 AM

Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

06-02-2012 7:16 AM

The prices are good. You are getting high quality pheromones mixed professionally by a chemist.

However, there are a number of different formulas that Alpha Dream offers. samples should automatically be dropped in orders. One reason why Androtics, Love Potion and others are so successful is from marketing samples.

To tell a short story, my first purchase from Androtics was MX297 and Turn Up The Heat. In my package was Instant Shine. After trying the Instant shine sample I purchased a large bottle and have been a fan of Instant Shine since.

Someone might want to try Glace and Certo but may not be willing to spend $120 to try them out.

Samples do not have to be 5 ML of product either they can come smaller.

Also Alpha Dream can offer smaller size bottles. Those who are new and others on a budget may not have $60 for a 36 ml bottle of cologne but they may be able to afford $30 (plus $5.00 shipping). That way someone who wants to try AM or Glace doesn't have to pay $50-60 just to try them out.
06-02-2012 7:16 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Shocked I sure hope Alpha Dream isn't dead !! ShadowX114 45 2,193 03-29-2018 10:47 PM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  Alpha Dream Black Spice scent + ultimate good guy mix Tyriel 46 2,215 12-24-2017 10:49 PM
Last Post: stefdude
  Alpha Dream: New & Improved pheromone products, now with Hedione ShadowX114 23 10,435 05-25-2015 9:12 AM
Last Post: dorfmeister
  ALPHA DREAM - GREAT PRODUCTS TERRIBLE SERVICE pupils011 10 4,108 04-20-2015 11:27 AM
Last Post: pupils011
  alpha dream samples RussianWolf 5 2,653 01-25-2015 1:11 PM
Last Post: RussianWolf