Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Application Sites
pelist3rka
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Application Sites
04-06-2013 11:42 PM

Just a few questions. I only use PheromoneXS products so I thought I'd put this here to get input from other PXS users.

a) What other areas of the body can I apply these products aside from the neck? Will they work just as well?

b) What happens if I spray a cover fragrance over the phero within a few seconds? Is there a downside to not waiting for the phero to "dry" before applying a cover fragrance?
04-06-2013 11:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

alphavitea
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 25
Thanks received:
313 thanks in 180 posts

RE: Application Sites
04-07-2013 1:13 AM

I always put Steve's oils on the back of my hands. For good diffusion while talking with my hands and it won't wipe of from rubbing on your sleeves like on your wrists and if I am going to be real close to
A woman i will put some behind my ears. In general I put socials and alpha stuff on m hands and sexy stuff in the neck area. But not always.

[/size]

If she bites you, you did it right.

Androtics. IS. Ammo. TuTh. Molecule C.
Lal. AV. Nude sample, wolf, dirty primitive sample,
Alpha dream. Certo. Glacé unscented, dirty primitive sample.
pheromonexs ascend oil, ascend spray w/ cops, evolve, odyssey. Evolve oil, desire me, temptress,API
Love scent npa impi red dot
Hax: element 9+o. Black label sample gel packs, element x, m512, x22, holy grail.
Singles. Androstadienone, pregnenolone
04-07-2013 1:13 AM
Mars82
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 467
Thanks received:
359 thanks in 239 posts

04-07-2013 1:18 AM

I also apply on forearms, wrists, back of neck and chest. Sometimes after spreading my mones on my wrists and forearms, i rub my wrists on my hair to put some mone traces there.

As to the cover, when I'm pressed for time, I spray my scents within a few seconds after application. Idk, the alcohol might diffuse the mones faster as some opined, but I don't see any difference on the effects. I can still smell the mones despite the cover.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7 (sample)

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS, CohesionXS spray and oil, EvolveXS, ExoticaXS, ConnectionsXS, BlissXS (sample), VibeXS (sample), AscendXS oil (sample), FlirtXS (sample). XS99 Beta (Mascot), XS100 Beta (Celebrity)

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.
04-07-2013 1:18 AM
Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 385
Thanks received:
718 thanks in 349 posts

04-07-2013 1:38 AM

Quote:Just a few questions. I only use PheromoneXS products so I thought I'd put this here to get input from other PXS users.

The fact that you only use Phero xs products won't change the application points.

Quote:a) What other areas of the body can I apply these products aside from the neck? Will they work just as well?

You can spray pheromones anywhere.. will any place work just as well? No it won't. The main issue is diffusion. The more surface area you use, the more diffusion you will get. Also the more heat the spot generates, the higher the diffusion will be.

Best places:

Neck: back, sides, front, behind your ears.
Chest: Upper chest
Arms: Back of your hand, wrists
Face: jawline, under your own sniffer (self effects), hair

Quote:b) What happens if I spray a cover fragrance over the phero within a few seconds? Is there a downside to not waiting for the phero to "dry" before applying a cover fragrance?

The pheromone product will mix with your cologne. Downside: It can change the scent of your cologne. Also cologne is 90% alcohol, so after spraying your app point, i believe while the alcohol evaporates, some of your pheromones will evaporate along with it. That's the reasons people let the pheromones dry first.

Now as to the advantage/disadvantage of spraying cologne on your app points:

Some believe that spraying cologne over your app points will aid silage as the cologne will help carry the pheromone molecules.

Others believe spraying cologne over your app points will do the opposite since the cologne molecules will be sprayed on top of the pheromones and thus cover them and hinder their diffusion.

I'm not sure what is right, so i just spray my cologne on another spot then the pheromone application point. This way they will also have the advantage of the reach of your cologne since the scents/molecules will mix in the air.

Cheers,

Buzzy

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins
New to pheromones? =>>> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-equation

My bag of goodies:
Alpha Dream: Alpha Mascio, Certo, Corporativo, Glace
Pheroxs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Blizz, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Domination
Hax: Wingman black label, 9+0, Wingman element 7, Wingman element 9, Wingman C4 oil, Wingman 512 oil, Wingman X22 oil
New Hax: Pherocide, Holy grail, Element x, Alien, Black ops, Ladykiller
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alpha 7, Impi red dot
Other: Scent of Eros, Erox,
04-07-2013 1:38 AM
Thanks given by Mars82, KIMBA
KIMBA
Sexy Time

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 288
Thanks received:
540 thanks in 292 posts

04-07-2013 4:08 AM

Great advice buzzy.

I always wondered if spraying perfume first them phero's would be better as a carrier. I think it would diffuse quicker, but I have inconclusive testing. Too random of a variable for me to do without substantial resources and time off of work.

Pheromone XS Testing Thread

My hellish Diet Thread
04-07-2013 4:08 AM

pelist3rka
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

04-07-2013 7:00 PM

Thanks for the input guys.

If it's a mild phero I like to just wear them without a cover. However stuff like Ascend really needs a cover.

For those of you who wear them on the wrist/back of hands, what happens when you wash your hands? Doesn't it get rid of the phero?
04-07-2013 7:00 PM
thundr
calm like a bomb

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2177
Thanks received:
3844 thanks in 742 posts

04-07-2013 7:16 PM

Androstadienone apps I put on the rear side of my neck or behind ears.

Neck in the jug in the dimples between adams apple

Go a bit high on the wrists for reason u just mentioned. Go after pulse points. Each beat of ur heart disturbs the skin surface and pumps out the mones. Status and sex mones r the best on the neck ime bc that's usually where they gets to nuzzlin.

Socials to the arms mostly. I talk with my hands a lot and it waves thdm around more.

I have a theory on using socials low and keeping the heavy shit up higher. still playing with this one. Summer is coming here so I'm gonna try socials to the arms and back of knees at some point. Alpha and sex mones on the lower neck. I'm rather tall so I want that shit close to her face.

I often like to spray the cover next to the app point. Focus the mones on the prime app points. If u have a good cover it will find its own way. If a chick asks what r u wearing be sure to stick those mone places right in her snout. The nearby cover will do its thing and so will the mones.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
04-07-2013 7:16 PM
Thanks given by Mars82, KIMBA

Share This Thread