Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Api suggestion thread
Ekscentra

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1991
Thanks received:
2381 thanks in 1328 posts

RE: Api suggestion thread
12-09-2015 2:31 PM

I doubt Akuto plays more than a minor role in A314's effects. On the other hand, I get the impression that the aromatherapeutic qualities of Royal Oil played a major role in its effects, especially given that it (supposedly) contained real oud, musk and ambergris. These are just the sort of fragrance ingredients I'd want to see in a top-shelf alpha mix. Were an A314 equivalent to come along, it would be prudent not to overlook this aspect, however much the price might suffer for it.
12-09-2015 2:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by polarvoid

2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 301
Thanks received:
280 thanks in 140 posts

12-09-2015 2:49 PM

(12-09-2015 10:06 AM)SmellBoy Wrote:  I've read that there's a worldwide shortage of sandalwood, so it's quite possible that it's synthetic.

V-nice, in answer to your question, I don't have a "one big hit" story about A314 Rev 32. I think it was a product that very successfully helped build trust, status, and respect when worn around people over time. In other words, it did all the things that other alpha products claim to do, it just did them better than any other product I've tried. It wasn't designed to be an "instant turn-on" product. The sexual attraction it engendered was a side effect of its main function, IMO.

East Indian Sandalwood is extremely rare and almost prohibitively expensive. However, there are variants such as Australian Sandalwood and Muhuhu (African Sandalwood). Obviously, the scents will be different, I'm, actually dabbling in making my own colognes based on essential oils (it'll be my winter project) and I've ordered muhuhu, it's inexpensive and I'm curious to see how it compares to EI Sandalwood.

Garry uses essential oils to enhance the effects of his mixes, so I would say there's definitely merit in using EO for mixes. Right now, my first project is a basic male cologne that would compliment Ascend.

PXS: xs99, pse, impact, oddessy, connections, Impact, Ascend, Dominant Ascend
LAL: Bad Wolf, Wolf, Voodoo
12-09-2015 2:49 PM
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 554
Thanks received:
1104 thanks in 546 posts

12-19-2015 4:35 PM

Alright, now that Ascend is alpha'ed up, how about XiSt? XiSt spray is flat and weak for me solo. I notice very little effects. But XiSt + a very strong alpha, and watch out. 6 drops of Bad Wolf and I see this infatuation in women's eyes. It's like a sort of adoration. And all women wants to touch me. It makes everything sexual, just like BW, so maybe it's too sexual for what Steve is going for with XiSt. But BW is a very dominant, intimidating mix, and it still works great with XiSt even at high doses like 6 drops.

I've been using XiSt with Kane, too. At 1-2 sample pumps (most intimidating dose for me), with XiSt at 2 sprays, I can get away with ANYTHING. I can grab girls by the hand, stare into their eyes, flirt with them and they are just hooked. Today I was flirting with this girl, gave her some compliments/negs (in good humor), made her laugh, grabbed her hand, asked her if she had a boyfriend etc., and she loved it. She kept hanging around forever and going back to where I was, sort of just hanging out. So she was in my way, and I started pushing her with my body out of the way. She sticks her butt out and starts pushing on me. Was kind of hot, actually. She was getting pretty aggressive with her play. Right in the middle of the store we both work at. 30's mom. Another girl who's kind of slutty, but insecure in a way, was just flirting with my friend. Then she says to me, "JUST who I wanted to see!" as she gives me a big smile. I guess that flirting was intended for me haha. Kane is not a blatant sexual but more of an alpha dominance mix, so this is a bit different than BW.

To me, these two tests suggest that XiSt can tolerate and even be improved by more alpha dominance. It seems like the more aggressive and dominant the alpha mix, the better it comboes with XiSt. And it takes huge doses, too. XiSt + aggressive alpha (with or without sexual component) is boyfriend 2.0. So Steve should pump up the Androsterone in this and watch the sparks fly! Androsterone is so easy to buffer, it would not surprise me at all if some of the bonding molecules in XiSt would support much more Androsterone.

I'd also like to see the beautification more intense. But please no more DHEA or anything like it because that would flatten the mix and kill fallout potential. Maybe androstenetrione? But I've never tested that, so I defer...

He can also add cops and call it Harem-XS. sideLol a total sister wives mix.
12-19-2015 4:35 PM
Thanks given by Nicksw, dorfmeister
2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 301
Thanks received:
280 thanks in 140 posts

12-19-2015 9:36 PM

Might be worth contacting him about making a custom mix instead. I don't see him messing with Xist, since it's a pretty versatile product as it is.

PXS: xs99, pse, impact, oddessy, connections, Impact, Ascend, Dominant Ascend
LAL: Bad Wolf, Wolf, Voodoo
12-19-2015 9:36 PM
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 554
Thanks received:
1104 thanks in 546 posts

12-21-2015 4:33 PM

The benefit I see from this is that it amplifies every effect of XiSt without any drawbacks that I can perceive.
12-21-2015 4:33 PM

dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 443
Thanks received:
180 thanks in 141 posts

04-30-2016 10:45 PM

(12-08-2015 8:18 PM)SmellBoy Wrote:  And while I'm throwing in my two cents, I'll throw in another two...

One of things many people loved about A312 Rev 32 was the "Akuto" scent. Obviously, people mostly focus on the mones a product contains, but I think many products--A312 Rev 32 amongst them--also have aromatherapeutic properties. A312 Rev 32 contained sandalwood oil, which is well known for its calming, "centering" effects, but its fragrance clearly contained a lot more than just sandalwood. I think anyone who can reproduce the "Akuto" scent would be halfway to recreating the product. I'm not even sure it's possible to reverse engineer a fragrance like that but, as I said, based on what I've heard, if anyone can do it it's probably SteveO.

Okay, 'nuff from me...

I really like the Akuto scent of my A314 Rev 32. I think it is the best cover scent I've had with any pheromone product.

Intense.
04-30-2016 10:45 PM
dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 443
Thanks received:
180 thanks in 141 posts

04-30-2016 10:49 PM

(12-19-2015 4:35 PM)NP17 Wrote:  Alright, now that Ascend is alpha'ed up, how about XiSt? XiSt spray is flat and weak for me solo. I notice very little effects. But XiSt + a very strong alpha, and watch out. 6 drops of Bad Wolf and I see this infatuation in women's eyes. It's like a sort of adoration. And all women wants to touch me. It makes everything sexual, just like BW, so maybe it's too sexual for what Steve is going for with XiSt. But BW is a very dominant, intimidating mix, and it still works great with XiSt even at high doses like 6 drops.

I've been using XiSt with Kane, too. At 1-2 sample pumps (most intimidating dose for me), with XiSt at 2 sprays, I can get away with ANYTHING. I can grab girls by the hand, stare into their eyes, flirt with them and they are just hooked. Today I was flirting with this girl, gave her some compliments/negs (in good humor), made her laugh, grabbed her hand, asked her if she had a boyfriend etc., and she loved it. She kept hanging around forever and going back to where I was, sort of just hanging out. So she was in my way, and I started pushing her with my body out of the way. She sticks her butt out and starts pushing on me. Was kind of hot, actually. She was getting pretty aggressive with her play. Right in the middle of the store we both work at. 30's mom. Another girl who's kind of slutty, but insecure in a way, was just flirting with my friend. Then she says to me, "JUST who I wanted to see!" as she gives me a big smile. I guess that flirting was intended for me haha. Kane is not a blatant sexual but more of an alpha dominance mix, so this is a bit different than BW.

To me, these two tests suggest that XiSt can tolerate and even be improved by more alpha dominance. It seems like the more aggressive and dominant the alpha mix, the better it comboes with XiSt. And it takes huge doses, too. XiSt + aggressive alpha (with or without sexual component) is boyfriend 2.0. So Steve should pump up the Androsterone in this and watch the sparks fly! Androsterone is so easy to buffer, it would not surprise me at all if some of the bonding molecules in XiSt would support much more Androsterone.

I'd also like to see the beautification more intense. But please no more DHEA or anything like it because that would flatten the mix and kill fallout potential. Maybe androstenetrione? But I've never tested that, so I defer...

He can also add cops and call it Harem-XS. sideLol a total sister wives mix.

I need to try out that Xist Kane combo.

Intense.
04-30-2016 10:49 PM
martydmb
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 4 posts

05-01-2016 6:49 AM

(04-30-2016 10:45 PM)dorfmeister Wrote:  I really like the Akuto scent of my A314 Rev 32. I think it is the best cover scent I've had with any pheromone product.

Im obsessed with the scent. I would just put a drop under my nose just for the smell everday and then i realized im wasting it and the high ticket price i looked elsewhere and thats when i found API. I haven't really fully tested API yet. I used it at work but was a failure since i was on a line by myself. But maybe the a314 and api at work is the reason i was pulled off my line and onto a more top priority line inwhich i am around 4+ people at all times including my ex.

So now i can test more mones out better and api will be one of them along with my ascend.
05-01-2016 6:49 AM
Jimmy42
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 27
Thanks received:
103 thanks in 50 posts

05-01-2016 7:53 PM

Same here...I was more in love with the scent of a314 than its effects.
05-01-2016 7:53 PM

heey85
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
47 thanks in 26 posts

12-16-2016 9:46 PM

(05-01-2016 7:53 PM)Jimmy42 Wrote:  Same here...I was more in love with the scent of a314 than its effects.

Going through my box of mones, I found my old rev23 bottle with maybe 2 drops in it. I'm not sure of the smell but it's awesome, it's the smell Im used to with A314. Sadly I'm almost out of rev32, not going to shell out 100$...

"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear."
-Kali Linux

BW
Angel
12-16-2016 9:46 PM

Share This Thread