Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone tried XiSt + Evolve + Cohesion?
dontbajerme
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Anyone tried XiSt + Evolve + Cohesion?
06-08-2016 9:43 PM

Hi all, pheronoob here with my first post! I'm really excited to be experimenting with pheromones, and I hope they can help my situation. So let me explain it (and sorry in advance for the long post):

I'm really into a girl I work with. We became friends about a year ago, and hung out pretty consistently for quite a few months. Then she went to France for a semester for school. We kept in touch and talked often, sending each other postcards and the like. I really got the vibe she was into me, and maybe she was, but if so, I blew my chance by not telling her before she left. To make matters worse, I told her how I felt about her in a message while she was overseas. She told me she was flattered, but that she wasn't interested in dating anyone right now (potentially true; she also turned down someone else we worked with). Not a complete "I'm just not attracted to you", but not the response I was looking for.

Flash forward to now. She's back in the country, and back at work with me. We still generally have a great friendship, but of course I want more. It seems like she's distancing herself a little bit, definitely more cautious about hanging out, but the fact that we still do hang out and have a great time tells me that she's not completely turned off by being around me.

During the past week or so, I've been using XiSt around her. I've probably used it around 3 times total so far, and while I haven't noticed much yet, I feel like there have been a few potential signs. First, she tends to ask me to help her with tasks that don't necessarily need my attention, such as grabbing things from a shelf she can't reach, or opening a door so she can put something away. Could be nothing, but it seems to be happening more often than usual, and I'm not the only person she could ask. There have also been one or two times where I thought I might have caught her looking at me, which isn't something she normally does, but that could also be nothing. Flirting is off and on, but not necessarily anything out of the ordinary yet.

I just purchased Evolve to stack with XiSt, because I figured I might need a little bit more of an alpha vibe. I also have a couple of samples of Cohesion, and I've been thinking that might stack well with the other two. Honestly, I am desperate to escape from the friend zone with this girl. Has anyone had experience trying all three of these together (preferably in a friend zone situation)? If so, what are your results? Thanks!
06-08-2016 9:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SeekingSuccess

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Anyone tried XiSt + Evolve + Cohesion?
06-08-2016 10:39 PM

Do not be desperate.
Keep using your xist.

Check out this thread and start at the back...
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-XiSt-Combinations
06-08-2016 10:39 PM
kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

06-09-2016 12:40 AM

Hmm....

You are doing good with mones but not in behavior section. Keep on with the mones but not with the behavior. First of all, learn to say "no" to her. Say "no" for small things that she ask you to do. Only help her with task , she absolutely can not do.

Talk about sex. Take that topic whenever possible. Even though, she is not into you, every girl enjoy some sort of double meaning and dirty talking.

Use cops around her. Extremely needed in this situation. Fear is a great pull for attraction. Losing you as a friend is a great fear. Use it to your advantage. Girls are girls. Pre-selection is a big thing.

Needless to say, date other girls. It will take time to pull her. Give and take around a month depending on skills. Enjoy the company of other females till then.

Have fun!!
06-09-2016 12:40 AM
kerno - Banned
upgrade

06-09-2016 2:00 AM

I tried these 3 together and it's ok, but it was in oil form, if you have the spray form your chances are really low
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2016 2:00 AM by kerno.)
06-09-2016 2:00 AM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

09-25-2016 1:36 AM

I tried xist + evolve + AM. In different spots (NOT overlapped on each other). On skin, not clothes.

My dosage seems to be perfect at 22 on each. Lots of pupil dilation and a bit of motor mouth from the ladies.

The best hit I get is the lady completely facing me with her pupils dilated and both her feet facing my way directly. That's a sure fire shot that I can escalate and take her to bed.

Good luck.
09-25-2016 1:36 AM
MMM

Rep Post

09-25-2016 11:08 AM

(09-25-2016 1:36 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  I tried xist + evolve + AM. In different spots (NOT overlapped on each other). On skin, not clothes.

My dosage seems to be perfect at 22 on each. Lots of pupil dilation and a bit of motor mouth from the ladies.

The best hit I get is the lady completely facing me with her pupils dilated and both her feet facing my way directly. That's a sure fire shot that I can escalate and take her to bed.

Good luck.
22 EACH = 2 sprays/drops each, yes?

Date or stranger?

Spray or oil?

Thanks, Doc! Victory

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2016 11:10 AM by MMM.)
09-25-2016 11:08 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

09-25-2016 11:43 AM

Sorry my bad. I didn't mean 22. Lol. That's waaaay over dose. Typo. I meant 2 xist + 2 evolve + 2 AM. All sprays. From the little experience I have, I've noticed that sprays work heaps better in the winter for me. And oils work better in the summer.

AM is the only product I get selfies. Which is a calming selfie. So if I like to have that calming effect I'd spray it around my neck. If not, when I'm driving, I'd like to spray at the back of my neck. Xist and evolve were on my arms (on the upper side). Xist being close to my wrist and evolve being close to my elbow. I usually wear long sleeve shirts. So I'd keep the sleeves open in a way that xist is revealed. And when the conversation gets dirty I'd open evolve. I've seen another user doing the same. I forgot his name. Otherwise I'd mention him here. But I wanna know if others can try it too and replicate that method with positive results.

The lady I got lucky with was a brunette. Ride share client. About mid 20. Caucasian. Couldn't exactly say if she was a natural brunette cos when I was downstairs of her she was completely shaven. ;) Her eyebrows were black so I'm gonna say I'm 90percent positive she's brunette.

Side note: xist does have a massive imprint effect. She's still texting me with naughty pics. But some weeks I'm away from brisbane (for my fulltime work). Some other weeks that I am in Brisbane I can catch up with her.

Usually the ones I got lucky during rideshare jobs, they start by talking trash about their BF or saying they broke up with their ex. So I'd escalate from there, depending on the scenario.

Second side note: although evolve is a sexual pheromone, I can actually steer it in a very social manner. Same with AM. And xist is extremely well balanced for speed dating set ups. I've tried xist in a speed dating event and I got paired with 4 ladies outta 9. Whereas without Pheromones, same event but different ladies, got paired with only 1 outta 8. Lol. And the credit goes to xist. Reeeeally good imprinting. Combine that with evolve and AM and BOOM, u have a pretty good sex magnet. IMHO. "BUT" I have a feeling that most of these Pheromones work if she's at the right time of her monthly cycle.

Good luck. Smile
09-25-2016 11:43 AM
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

09-25-2016 12:11 PM

(06-09-2016 12:40 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  Hmm....

You are doing good with mones but not in behavior section. Keep on with the mones but not with the behavior. First of all, learn to say "no" to her. Say "no" for small things that she ask you to do. Only help her with task , she absolutely can not do.

Talk about sex. Take that topic whenever possible. Even though, she is not into you, every girl enjoy some sort of double meaning and dirty talking.

Use cops around her. Extremely needed in this situation. Fear is a great pull for attraction. Losing you as a friend is a great fear. Use it to your advantage. Girls are girls. Pre-selection is a big thing.

Needless to say, date other girls. It will take time to pull her. Give and take around a month depending on skills. Enjoy the company of other females till then.

Have fun!!

With or without mones....^THIS^....forever and a day, THIS!!!

mooning whiney control freaks mooning
09-25-2016 12:11 PM

RussianWolf

Rep Post

09-25-2016 3:57 PM

Imagine if women treated us like that... What happened to trust and honesty. Of being vulnerable. Stop acting like someone else, and be your best self. The world is full of bullshit, we shouldn't be promoting it as a virtue.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
09-25-2016 3:57 PM
TheBoss
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-07-2016 3:50 AM

As said by SeekingSuccess and the others...

XIST requires more than 3 exposures, keep using it.

So far I did

4 x XIST + 1 x Cohesion
4 x XIST + 1 x Cohesion + 1 x Evolve
4 x XIST + 1 x Evolve
4 x XIST + 1 x Cohesion + 1 x Evolve
4 x XIST

and although I could see small improvements, it was after the 5th time I could sense a larger change, and I'll still need to run more XIST...

Remember too, that Mones are just the dooropener, the rest is you and 'you' should work on being fuckingamazing... When you run out of XIST it should be enough for you to carry on with nothing else than just you... ;)
12-07-2016 3:50 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bad wolf + xist + crush/cohesion TheBoss 2 1,530 08-30-2018 7:02 PM
Last Post: Vinzanity
  Evolve + Xist on Stable Variable for Testing purposes rosebudd 25 8,324 02-26-2015 1:19 AM
Last Post: rosebudd
  Anyone try XiST + LB + Evolve + Cohesion? tdctdc 4 2,164 11-15-2014 11:51 PM
Last Post: kimosabe