Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone tried XiSt + Evolve + Cohesion?
Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 25
Thanks received:
60 thanks in 33 posts

RE: Anyone tried XiSt + Evolve + Cohesion?
12-16-2016 9:58 AM

Don't overdue the Xist guys, mones are a double edged sword. Remember that whatever you spray on your body will ultimately effect your senses as well.

I've tried this combo before with good results. Right off I could not tell you the exact spray quantity used because I've recently moved and my black book of experiments is somewhere in all the clutter.

One thing I can tell you is the most sprays I used of Xist was 1 or 2 with cohesion getting about 2 or 3 as well and Evolve only 1.

Wore this to the strip club and had a girl glued to my lap kissing my neck. I did not want a lap dance since I was waiting for another girl to come over but never happened because this chic never left my side.

She kept kissing my app points on the neck giving me lap dances on the spot, grinding on me saying she just felt like doing that. This is a club where strippers can only get nude on the dance Floor or private dance but this girl was showing me her boobs asking my opinion of her nipples. She also proceeded to invite me to her place but I was not attracted to her so I declined.

This was a young early 20s girl African American girl with a nice body and smooth skin but prior to that I went out to eat and had another young girl brunette in her late teens act like she saw Justin beiber after I walked past her wearing this combo. She was sitting with an older woman on a booth in front of mine. Made me uncomfortable after all the things she did like. Constantly kept staring and looking over after she switched places so she could sit looking in my direction. The put her phone close to her face as if she was taking pictures several times while texting. Even the other lady which I assumed was her Mom was looking at me smiling. I thought I would feel great when I got a hit like this but honestly made me uncomfortable because I could not tell if this girl was over 18 or not. Looked older but acted young and immature.

Have never wore that exact combo again.
In my experience this is better for the younger women but pair it with a good cologne and don't saturate yourself with Xist it will only overpower the other mones.
12-16-2016 9:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by TheBoss, kalpan56, MMM, RedEyes, SeekingSuccess, lunch, Crazy Bear
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3884
Thanks received:
2021 thanks in 1003 posts

12-17-2016 12:02 AM

(12-16-2016 9:58 AM)Don Juan DeMarco Wrote:  Don't overdue the Xist guys, mones are a double edged sword. Remember that whatever you spray on your body will ultimately effect your senses as well.

I've tried this combo before with good results. Right off I could not tell you the exact spray quantity used because I've recently moved and my black book of experiments is somewhere in all the clutter.

One thing I can tell you is the most sprays I used of Xist was 1 or 2 with cohesion getting about 2 or 3 as well and Evolve only 1.

Wore this to the strip club and had a girl glued to my lap kissing my neck. I did not want a lap dance since I was waiting for another girl to come over but never happened because this chic never left my side.

She kept kissing my app points on the neck giving me lap dances on the spot, grinding on me saying she just felt like doing that. This is a club where strippers can only get nude on the dance Floor or private dance but this girl was showing me her boobs asking my opinion of her nipples. She also proceeded to invite me to her place but I was not attracted to her so I declined.

This was a young early 20s girl African American girl with a nice body and smooth skin but prior to that I went out to eat and had another young girl brunette in her late teens act like she saw Justin beiber after I walked past her wearing this combo. She was sitting with an older woman on a booth in front of mine. Made me uncomfortable after all the things she did like. Constantly kept staring and looking over after she switched places so she could sit looking in my direction. The put her phone close to her face as if she was taking pictures several times while texting. Even the other lady which I assumed was her Mom was looking at me smiling. I thought I would feel great when I got a hit like this but honestly made me uncomfortable because I could not tell if this girl was over 18 or not. Looked older but acted young and immature.

In my experience this is better for the younger women but pair it with a good cologne and don't saturate yourself with Xist it will only overpower the other mones.

Well, when you find your little black book, you should come back and share the dosages, Don. Nana
(12-16-2016 9:58 AM)Don Juan DeMarco Wrote:  Don't overdue the Xist guys, mones are a double edged sword. Remember that whatever you spray on your body will ultimately effect your senses as well.

Well, when you find your little black book, you should come back and share the dosages, Don. Nana
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2016 12:02 AM by MMM.)
12-17-2016 12:02 AM
Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
60 thanks in 33 posts

12-25-2016 10:36 PM

Currently back home for the holidays but i'll try to post it before the end of the year.
I have honestly stopped experimenting with mones the last 2 months and moved on to other natural aphrodisiacs.

But I'll share some of my notes with you guys in hopes you will have the same if not better results.
12-25-2016 10:36 PM
Thanks given by DrChocolate, BigDickBandit420, Mars82

DrChocolate

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1598
Thanks received:
1179 thanks in 594 posts

12-26-2016 1:54 PM

(12-25-2016 10:36 PM)Don Juan DeMarco Wrote:  Currently back home for the holidays but i'll try to post it before the end of the year.
I have honestly stopped experimenting with mones the last 2 months and moved on to other natural aphrodisiacs.

But I'll share some of my notes with you guys in hopes you will have the same if not better results.

Don Juan DeMarco, if only ya don't mind, do u rekon u could share a link for other natural aphrodisiacs please? Am keen to know and study about it. Thanks in advance. Smile

Edit: my apologies. I've just realized I've derailed this thread. My bad. Don, could u pm me please? Thanks in advance.

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-DrChocolate-s-data-entry
(This post was last modified: 12-26-2016 3:38 PM by DrChocolate.)
12-26-2016 1:54 PM
Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
60 thanks in 33 posts

01-05-2017 8:29 PM

I apologize for the delay but I finally got around to looking for my notes.

The exact mones and dosages are as follows:
2 sprays Love Boat
2 sprays Xist
1 evolve
1 cohesion

In my notes this is written as B2 becasue it was an early batch/mix that I made to test. I actually mixed all the ingredients into a travel spray and then did 6 sprays to the body 3 on the neck ( under each ear and below adams apple, 1 on each arm at the bend and one shared at the wrist (warm points).

You can try spraying the mones or product separate without mixing. Some people believe they work better that way but my preference on certain mixes is to mix them and let the same component molecules mix ex. Androsterone in LB with Androsterone in Xist to become stronger. No science to it just my personal opinion.
01-05-2017 8:29 PM
Thanks given by DrChocolate, Crazy Bear, Mars82
Crazy Bear
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 82
Thanks received:
31 thanks in 18 posts

01-17-2017 10:38 PM

Im gonna start testing out Don Juans mix this week to see if i can emulate what he experienced. Don and other senior members forum posts have taught me that less is better. Thanks for all the great posts.
Trying to find perfect Xist work mix that has status yet fun talkative and sexy components.
Tested mixes at work, as well as after hours... Malls, stores, restaurants, pubs.
So far tested Xist x 2 solo: nothing visible. Working? So much for solo
Xist x2, cohesion x 2, evolve x2 : worked great lots of iois, easyfun convo, etc. more details in the xist combo thread. But worried cohesion would reduce fallout
Xist x 2, evolve x1: worked great on young 20 somethings gals... Who offered numbers... Hmmm ... Wasnt expecting that from this mix. And 40 something gals my age who turned conversation dirty. Men more cooperative and talkative. But gals gotta be opened and sometimes the conversation was soso... Depending on girl. Really like this mix but May add cohesion back in.
Xist x 2, evolve x1, ascend +cops x1: screw it...dont care if cops stop fallout... Had ta switch it up... Needed to elevate status for "the ONE" ... Needs put in place. Mix Gave me idgaf attitude all day, seemed to evoke fear in people. Gals seemed scared, stayed away. Guys seemed fearful but respectful. Respect we need more of. Fear no. Not what u need at office. Definitely feels like needs steered to be less intimidating...Something im not good at. Maybe its too much with my natural mones So its just gonna be a throw it(ascend) in once a week or so to mix it up.
Xist x 1, evolve x1, taboo x 1: nothing noticeable. Maybe working but cant see it. Scratch it

For newbies like me, Can see why results may differ. Although in mid 40s, with testosterone supps... And my natural mones have to be careful that dont get too alpha... But you dont want to be too beta either.
01-17-2017 10:38 PM
Crazy Bear
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
31 thanks in 18 posts

01-19-2017 4:21 PM

Tested out Don Juan's xist/lb/cohesion/evole mix...
The Good: one hour in, at the office...no great iois. But "the One" actually bent down to
pick up something i dropped and then made some light banter. It is Unusual in that she is headstrong and SHE "bows to no man". later, eye contact was just as normal as always but she quite loudly inserted herself into conversation between me and other ladies.
5 hours later out and about, the magic began to happen. My job is part physical
so may be effect of body heat and mones together. Outdoors..5 to 6 ft away, girl literally stopped in tracks, looked at me and started conversation. During lunch, waitress(young 8.5)with dilated pupils initiated kino and kinoed several times during lunch. Thought maybe she wants a great tip so observed how she interacted with other patrons... No such kino.
At some other professional offices, two more ladies(7.5 and 8)initiated kino with me. Lastly, two young ladies(both 8.5) after passing me on street, followed me and switched sides of street while making catcalls. That was fun and i wouldve entertained but was still working and on a time crunch.
The Bad: intense headache from time of application and all day. Was not enjoyable... Hard to be flirtatious when your head is bout to explode... Nuff said!
The Ugly: had two separate guys touch me
on shoulder and some random guys just start talkin to me... Dont know whats worse guys touchin me or the unholy troll of a woman(maybe a 2?) burning a hole
into me with her eyes.... That is truly unnerving... Now i know how gals must feel when they get stare down by fugly ugly.
Im mixed on this mix... Its more polarizing than me naturally without mones. But maybe thats what ya want to pull in the ones most interested. Can deal with the guys and not so hot gals...small sacrifice yo pull others. But gotta find way ta wear this without the headache.
01-19-2017 4:21 PM
Thanks given by DrChocolate, Don Juan DeMarco

Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
60 thanks in 33 posts

01-23-2017 8:54 PM

(01-19-2017 4:21 PM)Crazy Bear Wrote:  Tested out Don Juan's xist/lb/cohesion/evole mix...
The Good: one hour in, at the office...no great iois. But "the One" actually bent down to
pick up something i dropped and then made some light banter. It is Unusual in that she is headstrong and SHE "bows to no man". later, eye contact was just as normal as always but she quite loudly inserted herself into conversation between me and other ladies.
5 hours later out and about, the magic began to happen. My job is part physical
so may be effect of body heat and mones together. Outdoors..5 to 6 ft away, girl literally stopped in tracks, looked at me and started conversation. During lunch, waitress(young 8.5)with dilated pupils initiated kino and kinoed several times during lunch. Thought maybe she wants a great tip so observed how she interacted with other patrons... No such kino.
At some other professional offices, two more ladies(7.5 and 8)initiated kino with me. Lastly, two young ladies(both 8.5) after passing me on street, followed me and switched sides of street while making catcalls. That was fun and i wouldve entertained but was still working and on a time crunch.
The Bad: intense headache from time of application and all day. Was not enjoyable... Hard to be flirtatious when your head is bout to explode... Nuff said!
The Ugly: had two separate guys touch me
on shoulder and some random guys just start talkin to me... Dont know whats worse guys touchin me or the unholy troll of a woman(maybe a 2?) burning a hole
into me with her eyes.... That is truly unnerving... Now i know how gals must feel when they get stare down by fugly ugly.
Im mixed on this mix... Its more polarizing than me naturally without mones. But maybe thats what ya want to pull in the ones most interested. Can deal with the guys and not so hot gals...small sacrifice yo pull others. But gotta find way ta wear this without the headache.

This mix is loaded with Androstenone that may be the reason for your headaches.
01-23-2017 8:54 PM
Thanks given by DrChocolate, Crazy Bear
Crazy Bear
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
31 thanks in 18 posts

01-23-2017 9:18 PM

(01-23-2017 8:54 PM)Don Juan DeMarco Wrote:  This mix is loaded with Androstenone that may be the reason for your headaches.

Thanks Don. You made it click. Its all very clear ta me now. Most of the hits were of latina, spanish, mediterranean descent. Gonna start wearing more on my arms and roll up sleeves trick like one of other members does to maybe prevent headaches.
01-23-2017 9:18 PM
Thanks given by DrChocolate
Crazy Bear
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
31 thanks in 18 posts

01-24-2017 4:26 PM

Alright... Threw all out window... Just dont give a frig...
Have just bout givin up on the one specific lady interest. Hail Mary!
Put a spin on Don Juans mix...
1x xist
1x cohesion
1x evolve
1x loveboat( 2 sample sprays)
2x ascend +cops

At work... Lots cooperation and talk from males... And respect(difference from "great idea... Well probably use that" to " we're going with that"
Females kept to themselves( unusual because they normally talk to me without mones) but once opened they talked and talked... Conversation flowed easily...ladies lingered... But no kino...hmmm...like it when ladies initiate kino(Dons mix gets plenty gal initiated kino
01-24-2017 4:26 PM
Thanks given by MMM, Don Juan DeMarco

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bad wolf + xist + crush/cohesion TheBoss 0 327 02-23-2017 3:32 PM
Last Post: TheBoss
  Evolve + Xist on Stable Variable for Testing purposes rosebudd 25 4,520 02-26-2015 12:19 AM
Last Post: rosebudd
  Anyone try XiST + LB + Evolve + Cohesion? tdctdc 4 1,251 11-15-2014 10:51 PM
Last Post: kimosabe