Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: Results with 2020+ M3X
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any success with the new M3X?
Stride
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Any success with the new M3X?
08-24-2022 2:33 PM

Has anyone had any success with the new M3X? I honestly have not seen anything including socials or sexuals. Makes me not want to use it because there are lot better/ consistent products out there.
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2022 2:34 PM by Stride.)
08-24-2022 2:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Any success with the new M3X?
08-24-2022 4:45 PM

When compared to my results with PXS and LAL products M3X has been a dud. I purchased M3X around March / April 2021.

My Journal: Fever's Follies

My Current Stash: Moved to the bottom of my journal's first post as it's too long to fit as a forum signature.
08-24-2022 4:45 PM
Stride
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-25-2022 11:52 AM

(08-24-2022 4:45 PM)Johnny Fever Wrote:  When compared to my results with PXS and LAL products M3X has been a dud. I purchased M3X around March / April 2021.

Thanks for your input Johnny, I feel the same way. All my LAL and PheromoneXS products have hits but nothing from M3X.
08-25-2022 11:52 AM
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-25-2022 3:05 PM

I had 3 dates with M3x 2020. I had seduced one of the 3 and the conversations with the other two were just nice. I haven't seen any special hits. Yesterday I wore Connection + True Alpha on the date and picked up the woman. Otherwise, Alpha Treassur is one of my favorite pheromones that I like to use on women over 30.
08-25-2022 3:05 PM
thundr
Vendor

Sex: Male

08-26-2022 1:01 AM

I respect your opinions and understand if some do not like the product.

However, I never announced any formula changes and would like to know what is considered "The New M3X"
08-26-2022 1:01 AM

TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

08-26-2022 7:32 AM

(08-26-2022 1:01 AM)thundr Wrote:  I respect your opinions and understand if some do not like the product.

However, I never announced any formula changes and would like to know what is considered "The New M3X"

Any theory why it doesn't seem to work for people now?

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
08-26-2022 7:32 AM
Stride
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-26-2022 10:30 AM

(08-26-2022 1:01 AM)thundr Wrote:  I respect your opinions and understand if some do not like the product.

Hi Thundr,

I didn't mean to bash you or your products. There are several success stories with earlier batches 2017 and 2018 but as of late (2021 +) everyone seems like M3X has done nothing. I am more curious if you have a theory on why this is.

Thanks,

Stride
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2022 10:32 AM by Stride.)
08-26-2022 10:30 AM
thundr
Vendor

08-26-2022 10:52 AM

(08-26-2022 7:32 AM)TracerX Wrote:  Any theory why it doesn't seem to work for people now?

Not everyone got it to work 7 years ago either. Lol
I posted my reply to you in the M3X thread. Oddly This account will not let me import quotes into a different thread.

I can't write in my journal anymore or modify posts either which is strange also.
08-26-2022 10:52 AM
thundr
Vendor

08-26-2022 11:14 AM

(08-26-2022 10:30 AM)Stride Wrote:  Hi Thundr,

I didn't mean to bash you or your products. There are several success stories with earlier batches 2017 and 2018 but as of late (2021 +) everyone seems like M3X has done nothing. I am more curious if you have a theory on why this is.

Thanks,

Stride

Its all good man. I didn't see it as bashing at all. I didn't make any changes to it and was just curious where the "new" was coming from.
I would rather put a formula in the phero graveyard than make a change to it. The graveyard is heavily populated:
Atlas, Cricket, CV4, Kore, Jack, Praetoria, Chamber 36, Manimal, Houdini, C-Musk, Solomon, FiveCrux, Emperor, Sex magnet, Grav, Style, etc.

The M3X thread during its 7 year history is full of people getting it to work then not then getting it to work or loving it or not getting it to work at all. This can be said for many of the pheromone formulas on this forum.
I respect everyone's opinion on products good or bad.
The only time I get cranky on here is when people say they will test a new product, get the product shipped to their doorstep for free, then fail to keep up their end of the deal. This used to happen so often that I stopped testing on Pherotruth and shut down the Test Kitchen part of my website.
I also blacklist these people just like this forum does.

Yes I have a theory on M3X consistency I and I will try and share it later.
I am about to go on lunch in a few so I'll take that time to express my thoughts on the subject.
M3X was an experimental enigma that got popular while remaining an enigma 7 years later.
08-26-2022 11:14 AM
thundr
Vendor

08-26-2022 11:47 AM

I will try to keep this brief as I am supposed to be finishing up the website today at lunch instead of flapping my gums on the forum. Molecules will be abbreviated for time purposes. People can easily look them up later.

M3X was designed as a conversion product. In that I mean it is loaded with molecules that convert into others on the skin. The goal was the natural organic hydroxy E.none molecule, which at the time I felt was the linchpin of the popular buildup routines.

Many of the M3X ingredients convert to other molecules with 4,16 A-dienol being the primary fuel encouraging it:

1. E.none

2. 4,16 androstadienol (converts)

3. Alpha nol (converts)

4. Beta nol (converts)

5. DHEA (converts)

Most of this conversion comes from 3 beta hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (3BHSD) produced by bacterial and fungal skin flora.

4,16 Androstadienol (not to be confused with 4,16 A1) conversion is probably the primary culprit of much of the back and forth liking the product, then not liking it, then back to liking it again. M3X is packed full of it so this makes sense. Perhaps it can be directly attributed to the resulting back and forth conversion steps performed by bacteria on the skin.

People have microbial communities that live on the skin surface. When people say the product “didn’t work with their chemistry” is often a direct representation of skin flora species dominance in conjunction with their own natural pheromone output.

A-dienol can convert to A.1 then reduced to E.none then to alpha nol then convert back to E.none or androstenediol.

A-dienol can convert to androstatrienol to trienone, to A.1 then back to A-dienol.

A-dienol can convert to androstenediol then to hydroxy E.none. (This was the reaction I was looking for).

There are quite a few species that live on the skin and feed on human sweat. Sweat is odorless until it comes into contact with bacteria.

I will only focus on 2 VIPs here to save this from becoming a biochem masterclass: Corynebacteria and Staph.

High numbers of Coryne are associated with pungent and typical body odor whereas high Staph concentrations produce an acidic, cheesy and ‘fromunda’ odor.

Everyone has different skin flora concentrations and natural pheromone output so perhaps this sheds some light on the complexity that ended up becoming the 7 year long M3X conversion experiment.

*I don't like to double post but I'm going to also put this up on the M3X thread.
08-26-2022 11:47 AM

Share This Thread