Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: Results with 2020+ M3X
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any success with the new M3X?
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Any success with the new M3X?
09-01-2022 7:47 AM

The explanation from @thundr makes perfect sense. M3X didn't do much for me, even after thundr kindly sent me a 2nd slightly modified mix. In theory, a shower with a good cleansing gel (I have one with Mint, Tea Tree and Witch Hazel) before application should "reset" the microbial balance. It's something which I will certainly try with my remaining M3X.

On a side note, Manimal2 was probably the most potent mix I have ever worn; masculine + sexual + stimulating. It's unfortunately discontinued, but it was an absolute masterpiece.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
09-01-2022 7:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Any success with the new M3X?
09-01-2022 6:09 PM

(09-01-2022 7:47 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  The explanation from @thundr makes perfect sense. M3X didn't do much for me, even after thundr kindly sent me a 2nd slightly modified mix. In theory, a shower with a good cleansing gel (I have one with Mint, Tea Tree and Witch Hazel) before application should "reset" the microbial balance. It's something which I will certainly try with my remaining M3X.

On a side note, Manimal2 was probably the most potent mix I have ever worn; masculine + sexual + stimulating. It's unfortunately discontinued, but it was an absolute masterpiece.

Manimal2 was the best! I guess the ingredients were no longer available? I can't imagine any other reason to discontinue it.

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, Imprint, THU, Unresistable, Treasure Shine, TUTH, TAC, P83, GOA, LIIK (V1), NPA (both LaCroy and Love-Scent), MMM, TLG, and 2 dozen or so other trial size products from LPMP.
09-01-2022 6:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread