Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any product can be used to survived relatioship break-up?
Ozee
Pheromone lab rats

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Any product can be used to survived relatioship break-up?
12-25-2012 3:40 AM

Ok, I just had a break up from what I expect to be my long terms relationship about 3 months ago and I obviously still can't get over it. She already had a new Bf and every time I heard something about her with that guy, I can't help but feeling really depressed all day and just want to be alone. I want to move on and going out with other girls, but this feeling get in my way sometimes when I tried to strike a conversation with a girl that I like. My self confidence drop down bottom and it become awkward and I become needy to seek approval from her. Sometimes I can't even make my move to approach girls. I really need something with IDGAF self effect and instant mood lifting. Will Bliss or S.O.B works? I tried wolf but it seems I already immune to its self effect. In fact, I felt beta sometimes when wearing it and that's just make things worst. Please give some advise.

Ozee

Liquid Alchemy Labs
AV
Wolf
Bad Wolf
Dirty Primitive
Nude
Voodoo
SXD-9
Overdose
Possess Alpha
Hypnotica
A1

Pheromone-XS
SOB (Spray)
Bliss
Xist (Oil & Spray)
Dominant Ascend
12-25-2012 3:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
veramis
Professional Lunatic

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Any product can be used to survived relatioship break-up?
12-25-2012 10:14 AM

Bliss makes me feel indifferent to strong emotions. I usually like to mull over things to connect the dots and focus at work but bliss makes me slow down my pace, and just feel like relaxing. It makes me see things in a quite more aloof way, like stopping and taking a step back to view things, which in some circumstances like work may not be a good thing. Sometimes when using bliss, it seems like a bit of a mindf**k, because I am occasionally surprised by how nonchalant I think and act when using bliss. But I am also surprised that when wearing bliss it seems like I can view my problems more objectively, less emotionally, and reach solutions to problems and let go of baseless thoughts more easily.

You may get some good effects from bliss, but I think an alpha product known to boost self-confidence would be better.
12-25-2012 10:14 AM
Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

12-25-2012 10:46 AM

P74+p75 is an amazing combo for cold approaches j
12-25-2012 10:46 AM
SS108
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-25-2012 10:47 AM

(12-25-2012 3:40 AM)Ozee Wrote:  Ok, I just had a break up from what I expect to be my long terms relationship about 3 months ago and I obviously still can't get over it. She already had a new Bf and every time I heard something about her with that guy, I can't help but feeling really depressed all day and just want to be alone. I want to move on and going out with other girls, but this feeling get in my way sometimes when I tried to strike a conversation with a girl that I like. My self confidence drop down bottom and it become awkward and I become needy to seek approval from her. Sometimes I can't even make my move to approach girls. I really need something with IDGAF self effect and instant mood lifting. Will Bliss or S.O.B works? I tried wolf but it seems I already immune to its self effect. In fact, I felt beta sometimes when wearing it and that's just make things worst. Please give some advise.

Ozee

I have tried everything under the sun for depression, prescription and non prescription. Sam-e is just ok, St. Johns wort is pretty good but can give severe headaches. By far the best for me is Rhodiola Rosea :

Bliss did not a thing for me. Try two capsules of the above on an empty stomach in the morning, it may really help you.
12-25-2012 10:47 AM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

12-25-2012 11:04 AM

Bliss might work. Overdose might.

Ill tell you what will work.

Get out of your fuckin head and start working on yourself

Work out. Take care of yourself.

Forget about her for now. If you put her above your needs you will not succeed.

I promise you this.

If you work on yourself you will have your pick of quality women that will feel lucky that they are in your life.

I promise you this.

Mones will help but they are not the answer.
12-25-2012 11:04 AM

paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

12-25-2012 11:16 AM

(12-25-2012 11:04 AM)paradigmshift Wrote:  Bliss might work. Overdose might.

Ill tell you what will work.

Get out of your fuckin head and start working on yourself

Work out. Take care of yourself.

Forget about her for now. If you put her above your needs you will not succeed.

I promise you this.

If you work on yourself you will have your pick of quality women that will feel lucky that they are in your life.

I promise you this.

Mones will help but they are not the answer.

How do i know this?

Women saw my ex and i at a recent function. They all said she wants you back. They can just tell. After two years and a painful first month. Just like you. How do i feel about the ex that i wanted back? That first month of gut and heart wrenching agony? The pang of sadness when seeing her with another guy? The heightened sense of hope whenever she talked to me.

No more. She lost out and im moving onto bigger and better things. And yes it feels damn good to know all that. Big Grin

Took a lot of work. Im a much better man as a result of that work.

You will get there.
12-25-2012 11:16 AM
Ozee
Pheromone lab rats

Rep Post

12-25-2012 12:10 PM

(12-25-2012 11:16 AM)paradigmshift Wrote:  How do i know this?

Women saw my ex and i at a recent function. They all said she wants you back. They can just tell. After two years and a painful first month. Just like you. How do i feel about the ex that i wanted back? That first month of gut and heart wrenching agony? The pang of sadness when seeing her with another guy? The heightened sense of hope whenever she talked to me.

No more. She lost out and im moving onto bigger and better things. And yes it feels damn good to know all that. Big Grin

Took a lot of work. Im a much better man as a result of that work.

You will get there.

Yeah I know that. But I'm looking for a quick fix for this problem since I can't approach girls at all when it happened Sad

Liquid Alchemy Labs
AV
Wolf
Bad Wolf
Dirty Primitive
Nude
Voodoo
SXD-9
Overdose
Possess Alpha
Hypnotica
A1

Pheromone-XS
SOB (Spray)
Bliss
Xist (Oil & Spray)
Dominant Ascend
12-25-2012 12:10 PM
thundr
Vendor

12-25-2012 1:35 PM

There are no quick fixes to this. No mones will help as paradigmshift said earlier. Depending on how long this relationship was and how much you cared for her this could take a bit of time actually.

Heres my first tip. Forget about mone self effects and pills. You need to let your relationship die off in your head before you can go further with another female in a healthy way. The faster you can let it die the faster you will recover. Time to dive into yourself to fill that void. Forget other chicks right now as well. Cold approaching is your worst option atm until you recover. Trust me on this. I will explain later.

Make a list of goals. Do any of them have to do with her? If so scratch them off and replace them with more YOU oriented tasks. Hit the gym hard. I mean HARD. This is the number one way us men get over a breakup. Im not kidding here at all. Next fill some time with fun activities you used to like to do before she came into the picture. Go out with the guys, eat the shit out of some wings. Be careful with the beer though as it is a drug and can either make you angry or sad. Read some books, get some new hobbies, dive into work. This is the best path to IDGAF.. not mones or pills.

Ok here it is. Breakups are a battlefield environment. If you 2 broke up mutually she can remain neutral. If she was creeping or cheating on you with this new guy she is your enemy. Either way you need to take your power back from her. Only way to do this is for YOU to do it. No tricks. No games. You absolutely must show indifference here no matter how hard it is. Right now she occupies too much time in your head. Whether you know it or not she is feeding off this and taking your power. Every time you think about her you must remove her from your thoughts and ADHD her ass. When she pops in, push her out and go on to something else that occupies your mind. She is with someone else now and it stings. This is wasted time on your part and slowing your healing process down. Par example:
(12-25-2012 3:40 AM)Ozee Wrote:  She already had a new Bf and every time I heard something about her with that guy, I can't help but feeling really depressed all day and just want to be alone.

This is what is depressing you and keeping you from recovering. Pay no attention to what you hear. Do not seek her out nor the information pertaining to her. Cut off mutual friends atm. Do not look at her fb profile or try to hack her email. Have no contact with her at all. No calls, visits, sex (and yes this happens alot) texts, etc. Do not let her string you. If you do this plan on more pain for a very long time. True story. I warned you. Her part in your story is over now. Fire her from the position she once held in your thoughts. If you cannot do this on your own, forms of therapy might be of use. NEVER talk about her to anyone else. Find ONE person you trust and vent. Only ONE. If this be a professional, friend, family member. One.

The reason you cannot move on right now is you are in pain.Cold approaching is no good here bc girls can smell the breakup on you from a mile away. Takes a bit of work to scrub this stink off and usually depends on who was the dumper and dumpee. Some chicks will pity you, some will see you as beta, some will refuse to be your rebound until you heal properly. Dig up some old friends. Call an old FWB see what shes up to. Call a female friend to spend some time with even as friends. Go to the females you already know that preferably do not know her, or like her. Some advice may say let her find out you have been seen with other girls. This doesnt work man. It makes you look bitter and drags on the drama. You have to let her go completely. When you run into her after you heal properly you will see what I mean here.

IDGAF comes from within. You would be a robot to say you went from giving a shit about her to IDGAF. You say it was 3 months ago? You are behind in your healing and the aforementioned is why. Man up. Heal properly. Move on.

Hope this helps you out some and lessens your desire for a quick fix. The best quick fix is to go apeshit in the gym and jack up your endorphins. This is what you need the most. Not mones or pills.

EDIT: I did not want to get much into this psychological aspect but I figure it might clear things up a bit. 7 stages of grief.
1. Shock/denial
2. pain/ grief
3. anger/bargaining
4. depression/reflection/loneliness
5. the upswing
6. reconstruction/rebuilding
7. acceptance

Based on your writing you are hanging between 3 and 4. Bargaining and depression. You have a choice which way to go here. Get through 3 and 4 asap, or backslide into 2 (pain). Dont bargain just to get more pain. Heal properly and get to the upswing. Its all gravy from there.
(This post was last modified: 12-25-2012 1:44 PM by thundr.)
12-25-2012 1:35 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

12-25-2012 3:04 PM

I think subliminals would help much better. You should do a search for them on the forum and you will find them every helpful all free of course

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-25-2012 3:04 PM
peter piper
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-25-2012 4:58 PM

get a book call the sedona method. its cheap and will help you out in many ways, good luck...
12-25-2012 4:58 PM

Share This Thread