Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any product can be used to survived relatioship break-up?
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Any product can be used to survived relatioship break-up?
12-25-2012 5:05 PM

Ozee!!! it's been a while, good to see you around again Big Grin.

Unfortunately relationship break ups isn't really my strength as i've never experience a bad break up before . I hope you find enlightenment in the long run.

The only thing i could do to get over my crush was to literally let her go. The biggest relization i made to myself was she's been with other guys before me... and will be with other men after me.

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Ozee!!! it's been a while, good to see you around again Big Grin.

Unfortunately relationship break ups isn't really my strength as i've never experience a bad break up before . I hope you find enlightenment in the long run.

The only thing i could do to get over my crush was to literally let her go. The biggest relization i made to myself was she's been with other guys before me... and will be with other men after me.

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
veramis
Professional Lunatic

Rep Post

12-25-2012 5:17 PM

If it was just her deciding to break up because she was interested in someone else or just felt like dating others and not due to something you did wrong, then it's better it happened now and not later. A woman who breaks up just to go for other people doesn't understand what's most important in a man is someone who cares as much about her as you seem to. Taking it too personally, or letting yourself constantly think about what you did wrong or wonder about getting her back, will just make you depressed for no good reason. You may perceive being dumped as your not being good enough, or you may still think you're responsible for taking care of her, but if she wanted to break up you should try to respect her decision and try to get her out of your life.

I agree with the other posters saying you should go exercise and do other hobbies. If you exercise definitely take some protein, like optimum nutrition natural whey or isopure whey, don't get those with artificial sweeteners they aren't healthy. Also recommend improving your diet and take supplements, is great for relaxing.

I still suggest trying some other alpha products though, from what I gather from some posts wolf may not give as much confidence effects as other alpha products. I've only tried two alpha products, A314 and Ascend, and of those two and in your case I think Ascend would be more suitable. I like it in nobility double dose fragrance, which you can ask for in checkout comment box.
12-25-2012 5:17 PM
SS108
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-25-2012 6:23 PM

(12-25-2012 3:40 AM)Ozee Wrote:  Ok, I just had a break up from what I expect to be my long terms relationship about 3 months ago and I obviously still can't get over it. She already had a new Bf and every time I heard something about her with that guy, I can't help but feeling really depressed all day and just want to be alone. I want to move on and going out with other girls, but this feeling get in my way sometimes when I tried to strike a conversation with a girl that I like. My self confidence drop down bottom and it become awkward and I become needy to seek approval from her. Sometimes I can't even make my move to approach girls. I really need something with IDGAF self effect and instant mood lifting. Will Bliss or S.O.B works? I tried wolf but it seems I already immune to its self effect. In fact, I felt beta sometimes when wearing it and that's just make things worst. Please give some advise.

Ozee

Yeah, I can second Sedona. I did the course too, then I sold on Ebay for a profit!

If you are very depressed then pills (Try St.Johns Wort and the other I spoke abt) will most def help, in the short run at least, attitude adjustment takes a long while typically.
12-25-2012 6:23 PM
Ozee
Pheromone lab rats

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-26-2012 6:02 AM

(12-25-2012 1:35 PM)thundr Wrote:  There are no quick fixes to this. No mones will help as paradigmshift said earlier. Depending on how long this relationship was and how much you cared for her this could take a bit of time actually.

Heres my first tip. Forget about mone self effects and pills. You need to let your relationship die off in your head before you can go further with another female in a healthy way. The faster you can let it die the faster you will recover. Time to dive into yourself to fill that void. Forget other chicks right now as well. Cold approaching is your worst option atm until you recover. Trust me on this. I will explain later.

Make a list of goals. Do any of them have to do with her? If so scratch them off and replace them with more YOU oriented tasks. Hit the gym hard. I mean HARD. This is the number one way us men get over a breakup. Im not kidding here at all. Next fill some time with fun activities you used to like to do before she came into the picture. Go out with the guys, eat the shit out of some wings. Be careful with the beer though as it is a drug and can either make you angry or sad. Read some books, get some new hobbies, dive into work. This is the best path to IDGAF.. not mones or pills.

Ok here it is. Breakups are a battlefield environment. If you 2 broke up mutually she can remain neutral. If she was creeping or cheating on you with this new guy she is your enemy. Either way you need to take your power back from her. Only way to do this is for YOU to do it. No tricks. No games. You absolutely must show indifference here no matter how hard it is. Right now she occupies too much time in your head. Whether you know it or not she is feeding off this and taking your power. Every time you think about her you must remove her from your thoughts and ADHD her ass. When she pops in, push her out and go on to something else that occupies your mind. She is with someone else now and it stings. This is wasted time on your part and slowing your healing process down. Par example:

This is what is depressing you and keeping you from recovering. Pay no attention to what you hear. Do not seek her out nor the information pertaining to her. Cut off mutual friends atm. Do not look at her fb profile or try to hack her email. Have no contact with her at all. No calls, visits, sex (and yes this happens alot) texts, etc. Do not let her string you. If you do this plan on more pain for a very long time. True story. I warned you. Her part in your story is over now. Fire her from the position she once held in your thoughts. If you cannot do this on your own, forms of therapy might be of use. NEVER talk about her to anyone else. Find ONE person you trust and vent. Only ONE. If this be a professional, friend, family member. One.

The reason you cannot move on right now is you are in pain.Cold approaching is no good here bc girls can smell the breakup on you from a mile away. Takes a bit of work to scrub this stink off and usually depends on who was the dumper and dumpee. Some chicks will pity you, some will see you as beta, some will refuse to be your rebound until you heal properly. Dig up some old friends. Call an old FWB see what shes up to. Call a female friend to spend some time with even as friends. Go to the females you already know that preferably do not know her, or like her. Some advice may say let her find out you have been seen with other girls. This doesnt work man. It makes you look bitter and drags on the drama. You have to let her go completely. When you run into her after you heal properly you will see what I mean here.

IDGAF comes from within. You would be a robot to say you went from giving a shit about her to IDGAF. You say it was 3 months ago? You are behind in your healing and the aforementioned is why. Man up. Heal properly. Move on.

Hope this helps you out some and lessens your desire for a quick fix. The best quick fix is to go apeshit in the gym and jack up your endorphins. This is what you need the most. Not mones or pills.

EDIT: I did not want to get much into this psychological aspect but I figure it might clear things up a bit. 7 stages of grief.
1. Shock/denial
2. pain/ grief
3. anger/bargaining
4. depression/reflection/loneliness
5. the upswing
6. reconstruction/rebuilding
7. acceptance

Based on your writing you are hanging between 3 and 4. Bargaining and depression. You have a choice which way to go here. Get through 3 and 4 asap, or backslide into 2 (pain). Dont bargain just to get more pain. Heal properly and get to the upswing. Its all gravy from there.

thundr, your post is hilarious yet very true and inspiring. Thanks a lot. I will do as you say. Time to hit the gym now and work my ass off. :moil:

Liquid Alchemy Labs
AV
Wolf
Bad Wolf
Dirty Primitive
Nude
Voodoo
SXD-9
Overdose
Possess Alpha
Hypnotica
A1

Pheromone-XS
SOB (Spray)
Bliss
Xist (Oil & Spray)
Dominant Ascend
12-26-2012 6:02 AM

Ozee
Pheromone lab rats

Rep Post

12-26-2012 6:05 AM

(12-25-2012 5:05 PM)seeusmile Wrote:  Ozee!!! it's been a while, good to see you around again Big Grin.

Yeah my friend, its good to be back. I see lot of things have changed here. Glad someone still remember me. You will see me a lot from now on Big Grin

Liquid Alchemy Labs
AV
Wolf
Bad Wolf
Dirty Primitive
Nude
Voodoo
SXD-9
Overdose
Possess Alpha
Hypnotica
A1

Pheromone-XS
SOB (Spray)
Bliss
Xist (Oil & Spray)
Dominant Ascend
12-26-2012 6:05 AM
Ozee
Pheromone lab rats

Rep Post

12-26-2012 6:08 AM

(12-25-2012 3:04 PM)as33156 Wrote:  I think subliminals would help much better. You should do a search for them on the forum and you will find them every helpful all free of course

Thanks As3, I see things have changed a lot in your life. Its good to have you back man.

Liquid Alchemy Labs
AV
Wolf
Bad Wolf
Dirty Primitive
Nude
Voodoo
SXD-9
Overdose
Possess Alpha
Hypnotica
A1

Pheromone-XS
SOB (Spray)
Bliss
Xist (Oil & Spray)
Dominant Ascend
12-26-2012 6:08 AM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

12-26-2012 6:54 PM

I think you have gotten very good advice. I am going to add a trick that works for me. But I am a girl so YMMV. Before you go about the business of forgetting and distracting and letting go...give yourself one night to wallow. Wallow in how much you loved her, think about how great she was, romantisize the fuck out of your relationship. Be sad, miss her to death, do it til you make your OWNself sick. Do it knowing that this is your last time. Cry if you need to.Look at all the keepsakes you have from your time together. You know you have them. Now, evaluate how you feel during all of this wallowing. Pretty fucking miserable right? Not strong, or capable or independent? NOW, move on to the business of distracting yourself, getting distance from her and your relationship, moving on. If you feel yourself getting sentimental again, think of yourself wallowing and how disgusting that feels. It can be a strong deterrent. Plus hopefully after a proper wallow, you'll have got that out of your system. After your wallow night, do not look back. Throw out the keepsakes.Go balls to the wall with your efforts to move forward, knowing that you allowed yourself to fully experience the bad/sad/heartbroken thing. You did it so well, it doesn't need to be done anymore. You have owned that part of the breakup. Now don't you want to own the upswing?
12-26-2012 6:54 PM
bored4life
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-27-2012 2:20 AM

I just want to add:

This forum is an exceptional support system. If at any time you feel some regression (which will happen from time to time) type away dude, and let us help. I know I haven't offered advice, but most all of the bases have been covered by all of the wonderful people here. Now it's up to you bro, welcome back.

The Journal

Arsenal:
Alpha Dream:Glace, FB Glace Silicone, Androstadienone, LIIK v1, LIIK v2, Corporativo
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, Nude Alpha, Acqua Vitae
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS

Samples:
Alpha Dream: FB Glace Alcohol
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Nude, Primitive, Hypnotica Social, Possess
PheromoneXS: BlissXS
12-27-2012 2:20 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

12-27-2012 2:57 AM

My friend, any advice I could give based on my experiences was already excellently covered by our fellow members. All I can say now is that I hope that you could move on soonest. Some of us experienced the same things before. We were able to move on, and I know that you can do so too. Remember that time heals all wounds sooner or later. But sooner is better than later.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
(This post was last modified: 12-27-2012 3:04 AM by Mars82.)
12-27-2012 2:57 AM

Share This Thread