Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any info on Turn Up The Heat?
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Any info on Turn Up The Heat?
01-14-2010 5:31 PM

Hey all. In ordered Turn Up The Heat and am waiting for it to arrive now.

I did a search here but only found a few posts about it and the posts always had the poster mixing it with something...

I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how Turn Up The Heat works on it's own and the best places to apply it and such.

A bit of background. I'm 44 years old. I have this very good lady friend I have known for 18 years. We had a relationship in the summer for about five months but due to certain circimstances the relationship went back to being very good friends.

She is very open with me and trusts me implicitly so social mones shouldn't really be needed. Our relationship is still as if we are boyfriend and girlfriend except there's no sex now. I'd like to get the sex back... So I thought I would try Turn Up The Heat.....

Any input at all is greatly appreciated.

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
01-14-2010 5:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bosshank
Not so Junior Member

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Any info on Turn Up The Heat?
01-14-2010 9:18 PM

Turn Up The Heat is basically straight 'none so you have to be a little careful. It gives off a very sexually aggressive message. A slightly high dose can sometimes scare younger women (say 20 and younger) but tends to get very positive attention from women 35 and older. Your more aggressive or alpha kinda guys can react somewhat aggressively too - either verbally or in some cases physically.

I have found it best to apply it to my upper chest where the diffusion is slowed by my shirt but enough of it leaks through to get some attention.
01-14-2010 9:18 PM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-15-2010 12:51 AM

Yeah, I second Bosshank's application point of the upper chest. Putting it there will allow you to disperse by your physical presence, if that makes sense. The closer she gets, the hotter the heat gets turned up.

I used LP's scented oil with Turn Up The Heat. The oil slows down the diffusion so you should take that into consideration. I would try one spray first, it is a pretty strong product. I applied differently too, I spread the oil between my wrists and neck.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
01-15-2010 12:51 AM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

01-15-2010 2:38 AM

Hello again As Phya mentioned Turn Up The Heat is straight Androstenone and can come on strong. Its really best used in sexual situations or a sexually charged environment. Since your 44 and men naturally start making less testosterone after the age of 30/35 this should be a good chose for you though. I would suggest getting a social type pheromone to help buffer it for your everyday environment, like work or just running errands. Socials are products that contain things like Alpha Androstenol, Beta Androstenol or TAA. Course no one knows what TAA is because its coded. We have a list of stores in the where to buy pheromones section though so you can look around if you dont want to buy it from Androtics. Tisha

01-15-2010 2:38 AM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

01-15-2010 11:06 AM

Actually it is Androstenone... I know that is what you meant, Tisha and the above is just a typo.

I just thought I'd correct that since Androst-A-none and Androst-E-none have very different effects.

Diane

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2010 11:07 AM by Diane999.)
01-15-2010 11:06 AM

renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-15-2010 2:43 PM

Hmmm, Diane beat me to it. Aside from typos I've noticed an increase in folks confusing these as well. Turn Up The Heat = Androstenone. Androstanone is a different stripe.

The Androstenone Discussion
01-15-2010 2:43 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

01-16-2010 6:13 PM

(01-15-2010 11:06 AM)Diane999 Wrote:  

Actually it is Androstenone... I know that is what you meant, Tisha and the above is just a typo.

I just thought I'd correct that since Androst-A-none and Androst-E-none have very different effects.

Diane

Thank you Diane,  Your right I just noticed this.  I will have to talk to Mark.  I used the forum short hand version

For instance if you write  a n o n e all together it should be androstenone when your post shows

or a n o l ....  all together should be Alpha Androstenol. 

This is why people are confusing them renny.  They are using the same shorthand as Love Scent and AD in there forums but ours is different. 

Tisha

01-16-2010 6:13 PM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-16-2010 6:22 PM

Tisha, is there a post with the full list anywhere?

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
01-16-2010 6:22 PM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-16-2010 6:31 PM

Phya, no we don't have a list but it's a good idea and I'm sure we can make one for everyone to refer to. Just hang on a bit and we'll take care of it! ;)

Bella

01-16-2010 6:31 PM
mark-in-dallas
Dumb Guy That Pays The Bills

01-16-2010 7:07 PM

(01-16-2010 6:13 PM)Tisha Wrote:  For instance if you write  a n o n e all together it should be androstenone when your post shows

Nope, a n o n e appears as Androstanone, e n o n e appears as Androstenone

Here's the full list and letter case does not matter:

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
01-16-2010 7:07 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Turn up the heat, is it still good? Radman 8 2,225 11-10-2019 12:03 PM
Last Post: stefdude
  TURN UP THE HEAT STRATEGY dsouza 13 9,514 11-28-2016 8:48 PM
Last Post: Wyatt
  Turn Up the Heat Ides of March 1 2,102 01-05-2016 11:15 PM
Last Post: junglejuice
  Glace and Turn up the Heat Aero-el 4 2,739 03-17-2014 4:45 AM