Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any Football (American) fans? Favorite NFL team?
DunnMan
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 43
Thanks received:
28 thanks in 12 posts

Any Football (American) fans? Favorite NFL team?
10-26-2012 8:22 AM

Is anyone here into Football? What NFL or NCAA team is your favorite and why? Also, what team do you think is the best team in the league right now?

Ill start off, obviously.

Hate all you want, but I live 1.5 hours from Buffalo so i'm a Buffalo Bills fan, born and raised. I was only a few years old when they had their 4 years back-to-back super bowl appearances, but I just love how passionate, loyal, energetic and crazy our fans are. I realize that theyve been a bad team for a while now and I really want them to get better but im all about team loyalty and hometown teams..screw bandwagons.

With that being said, this year I think the Houston Texans are the best team in the league right now. Power defense, great offense-consistency in qb Matt Schaub, and not to mention Arian Foster and Andre Johnson. The team they have the most competition with for best right now is the Atlanta Falcons, but I havent been paying as much attention to them, so ill prolly start to watch them more.

My 2 favorite college teams are Syracuse and Ohio State. Similar story with Syracuse as the Bills. But also Ohio State because when I played back in high school, our coach was a giant Buckeyes fan and made our colors the same as Ohio State's, so its kind of a nostalgic thing lol...plus the fact that my cousin and aunt went there.
10-26-2012 8:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks received:
151 thanks in 88 posts

RE: Any Football (American) fans? Favorite NFL team?
10-26-2012 9:09 AM

Bolts Fan, going to be another year of wishing they would fire the GM and Coach lol
10-26-2012 9:09 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
DunnMan
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
28 thanks in 12 posts

10-27-2012 8:22 PM

Lol well at least you guys have Andrew Luck to build off of. Dont even get me started with the Bills...our owner is 94 years old and too senile to properly manage the team!
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2012 8:23 PM by DunnMan.)
10-27-2012 8:22 PM
DunnMan
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
28 thanks in 12 posts

11-02-2012 8:54 AM

Lol I guess there aren't many football fans on this site/checking out this area.
11-02-2012 8:54 AM
xtraspecial
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 51
Thanks received:
92 thanks in 56 posts

11-02-2012 1:01 PM

the NFL is as fake as WWF wrestling. Its all RIGGED! I've been studying the business behind it, and there's billions there....all controlled by the NFL. The teams actually don't have any control at all. I actually have alot of connections with the guys inside the NFL, so I know all about the nitty gritty.

BTW the Bills are moving to LA. The NFL needs a team there to grab all that $$$
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2012 1:03 PM by xtraspecial.)
11-02-2012 1:01 PM

Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 279
Thanks received:
157 thanks in 85 posts

11-02-2012 1:11 PM

I also live in an area where the Bills are the home team. I don't really have a favorite team otherwise unless I'm going to go jump in on a bandwagon when a team starts pulling in hype for a given year due to early performance or roster.

I'll still be rocking my Bills cap even if their performance isn't "amazing".

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Current Pheromone Products Owned:
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10
Love Scent: Androstadienone (Full Strength): My Rating - 9/10

Wishlist:
Wolf, Aqua Vitae, L2K, Corporativo, NPA
11-02-2012 1:11 PM
Thanks given by DunnMan
DunnMan
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
28 thanks in 12 posts

11-05-2012 8:57 AM

(11-02-2012 1:01 PM)xtraspecial Wrote:  the NFL is as fake as WWF wrestling. Its all RIGGED! I've been studying the business behind it, and there's billions there....all controlled by the NFL. The teams actually don't have any control at all. I actually have alot of connections with the guys inside the NFL, so I know all about the nitty gritty.

I find that hard to believe that its rigged and fake. I know that the league rakes in 10 billion + in revenues, but that sounds like crazy talk. And also, ralph wilson isnt dead YET, and a group of buyers led by Jim Kelly have been organized to buy the team outright from his daughter (who will inherit the team after he dies). Plus with talk of stadium upgrades and potentially an entire new stadium capable of hosting super bowls, again, I find that hard to believe.
11-05-2012 8:57 AM
xtraspecial
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 51
Thanks received:
92 thanks in 56 posts

11-05-2012 10:39 AM

It's not as fake as the WWF (that's hard to beat) but it is rigged. When Billions are involved, everything is rigged. The information made to the public is just what a PR company has designed for you to believe, and what the company wants you to believe. A huge mind fck. Everything that happens in the world has the dollar behind it, and that's why most of the US athletes are on performance enhancing drugs. It's not cheating if you can get away with it. These leagues promote it to increase ratings and $$$

I bet you also believe that 7 World Trade Center also toppled due to the debris from the other 2 towers that collapsed on 9/11. Check out the video on Youtube. If it collapsed from the top why did the bottom fall out of the building first???? I worked there, and can tell you the building was brought down intentionally in a controlled demolition.......but why lie about. Perhaps to collect the insurance $$$. Why did the Silverstein family file 2 different insurance claims for the same buildings??????? They wanted maximum payout.......hmmmmm

All I'm saying is that unless you have sources with the high, HIGH senior officials in an organization, you won't know the whole truth.
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2012 10:49 AM by xtraspecial.)
11-05-2012 10:39 AM
DunnMan
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
28 thanks in 12 posts

11-07-2012 11:26 AM

Well, Im a skeptical person, so im not going to 100% believe you either way, but I have been starting to watch college football more within the last few years because these players go all out in an attempt to earn a spot in the NFL.

Plus I just would like to believe that it is fair and not rigged (because I think that all sport should be as fair as possible and that increasing the level of competition among each team is necessary in order to create fan interest and improve revenues. Basically if the Bills were to start playing at a high level, they not only would win tons of fans in upstate NY, on top of their already extremely loyal fan base, but they would gain more fans in neighboring areas like Toronto and western PA...i.e. near Pittsburgh and maybe even the Cleveland area....plus recapturing some fans in syracuse and cortland from the NY Jets hypnotism and back on the bandwagon...just my thoughts)

Do you think the NCAA is rigged too? Granted, there isn't as much money at stake.

Is that why there are so many missed penalties by the refs? (And no, I'm not talking about the replacement officials from earlier this season)
11-07-2012 11:26 AM

DunnMan
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
28 thanks in 12 posts

12-14-2012 3:11 PM

(11-02-2012 1:01 PM)xtraspecial Wrote:  the NFL is as fake as WWF wrestling. Its all RIGGED! I've been studying the business behind it, and there's billions there....all controlled by the NFL. The teams actually don't have any control at all. I actually have alot of connections with the guys inside the NFL, so I know all about the nitty gritty.

If you have connections with the higher ups in the NFL like you say you do, and if they really do control everything, then why is it that the Bills aren't playing CJ Spiller?
12-14-2012 3:11 PM

Share This Thread