Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any Football (American) fans? Favorite NFL team?
Galope
Raiding the fridge

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

RE: Any Football (American) fans? Favorite NFL team?
01-12-2013 10:26 PM

In my family if it isn't the Giants, it doesn't matter.
01-12-2013 10:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Valentino
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
76 thanks in 37 posts

01-13-2013 4:08 AM

NY GIants as well. NY-er living in LOs Angeles. Can't really complain, my team owners are among the best in the NFL. I'm a Mets and Knicks fan too, so if I din't have the Giants I'd be in an EXTREMELY long championship drought. Instead I have two cinderella story improbable superbowl wins in four years. Each with 4th quarter comebacks and RIDICULOUS, almost comical catches.

Arsenal: AV, Glace, L2K, AM, Certo, Corpo & N.P.A.
ASL: 36-male-Los Angeles
Goal: Lots more of it, young, fresh and new
01-13-2013 4:08 AM
Goliath
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

01-15-2013 3:24 AM

(10-26-2012 8:22 AM)DunnMan Wrote:  Is anyone here into Football? What NFL or NCAA team is your favorite and why? Also, what team do you think is the best team in the league right now?

Ill start off, obviously.

Hate all you want, but I live 1.5 hours from Buffalo so i'm a Buffalo Bills fan, born and raised. I was only a few years old when they had their 4 years back-to-back super bowl appearances, but I just love how passionate, loyal, energetic and crazy our fans are. I realize that theyve been a bad team for a while now and I really want them to get better but im all about team loyalty and hometown teams..screw bandwagons.

With that being said, this year I think the Houston Texans are the best team in the league right now. Power defense, great offense-consistency in qb Matt Schaub, and not to mention Arian Foster and Andre Johnson. The team they have the most competition with for best right now is the Atlanta Falcons, but I havent been paying as much attention to them, so ill prolly start to watch them more.

My 2 favorite college teams are Syracuse and Ohio State. Similar story with Syracuse as the Bills. But also Ohio State because when I played back in high school, our coach was a giant Buckeyes fan and made our colors the same as Ohio State's, so its kind of a nostalgic thing lol...plus the fact that my cousin and aunt went there.

My favorite pro team has always been the Pittsburgh Steelers, which I caught hell for since I grew up in Cleveland. Right now I'm living in Germany so I don't get to watch American football and I'm not at all into Soccer. I do miss it. My favorite college team is the Texas Longhorns since I lived in Texas for many years before coming to Germany.
01-15-2013 3:24 AM

mikey91
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

01-21-2013 9:13 AM

Giants of course Buba
01-21-2013 9:13 AM

Share This Thread