Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Another AM + TL review.
SoggyNoodles
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
15 thanks in 2 posts

Another AM + TL review.
02-12-2012 8:31 PM

Wow.

/thread.

Just kidding. But seriously, WOW. This combination is ridiculous. You can pretty much say I came out of the club looking like I went 12 rounds with Mike Tyson haha. First off this is not my first time using Pheromones but it is my first using this combo. Ive read Gslingers review and decided to give it a try and I'm so glad I did.

Setting: Friends birthday at local nightclub

I started off with 2 sprays of AM, one on the chest and one to the middle covered by Armani Code and 2 drops of TL oil behind the ears and some on the jawline. 5 minutes later, I hop in the car and picked up my buddies. We proceeded downtown and that is where everything just went Wizard

Self Effects: 10 minutes after I applied the Pheromones I got a head change. My mind was foggy and I could barely think straight. But I had the biggest smirk on my face that I could not wipe off. My confidence shot up tenfold and I felt like a new person, and it definitely showed.

Hits:
Girl #1: One of my girl friends sat up front off we went. During that 20 minute ride, I observed that she could not sit still. I also caught a her staring at me for a good few minutes. Keep in mind that this is someone who we consider "one of the guys" so that kinda weirded me out a bit. While walking from the car, she held onto my arm closely....with her boyfriend watching.

Girl #2: Birthday girl (another close friend) was more talkative than usual. As the night when on, she became bolder and became more grabby. It seemed like she was fixated on a goal and was DETERMINED to accomplish it. But the poor girl drank a bit too much and got carried out the club.

Girl #3: Birthday girl's friend. Alpha female of the group. The Miss Independent type. VERY PHYSICAL. Lets just say she would not let me out of her sight. I left the club with bite marks on my lip, neck and chest. A couple unexplained bruises came up near some questionable areas as well....

There are minor hits as well from random girls but I was too busy to notice since my attention was all on girl #3. Spiteful

AM + TL= The Forbidden Fruit. Ahh, I foresee myself getting into some trouble in the near future. Twisted
02-12-2012 8:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by L.Lawliet, idontknow, extraballislit, Gslinger, ohhmygod, Fly So Hi, photogeek, Scensation, paradigmshift, as33156

terry0400-40
Administrator

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 720
Thanks received:
1015 thanks in 480 posts

RE: Another AM + TL review.
02-12-2012 10:18 PM

(02-12-2012 8:31 PM)SoggyNoodles Wrote:  Wow.

/thread.

Just kidding. But seriously, WOW. This combination is ridiculous. You can pretty much say I came out of the club looking like I went 12 rounds with Mike Tyson haha. First off this is not my first time using Pheromones but it is my first using this combo. Ive read Gslingers review and decided to give it a try and I'm so glad I did.

Setting: Friends birthday at local nightclub

I started off with 2 sprays of AM, one on the chest and one to the middle covered by Armani Code and 2 drops of TL oil behind the ears and some on the jawline. 5 minutes later, I hop in the car and picked up my buddies. We proceeded downtown and that is where everything just went Wizard

Self Effects: 10 minutes after I applied the Pheromones I got a head change. My mind was foggy and I could barely think straight. But I had the biggest smirk on my face that I could not wipe off. My confidence shot up tenfold and I felt like a new person, and it definitely showed.

Hits:
Girl #1: One of my girl friends sat up front off we went. During that 20 minute ride, I observed that she could not sit still. I also caught a her staring at me for a good few minutes. Keep in mind that this is someone who we consider "one of the guys" so that kinda weirded me out a bit. While walking from the car, she held onto my arm closely....with her boyfriend watching.

Girl #2: Birthday girl (another close friend) was more talkative than usual. As the night when on, she became bolder and became more grabby. It seemed like she was fixated on a goal and was DETERMINED to accomplish it. But the poor girl drank a bit too much and got carried out the club.

Girl #3: Birthday girl's friend. Alpha female of the group. The Miss Independent type. VERY PHYSICAL. Lets just say she would not let me out of her sight. I left the club with bite marks on my lip, neck and chest. A couple unexplained bruises came up near some questionable areas as well....

There are minor hits as well from random girls but I was too busy to notice since my attention was all on girl #3. Spiteful

AM + TL= The Forbidden Fruit. Ahh, I foresee myself getting into some trouble in the near future. Twisted
Good report SN this will inspire me to dig my Alpha Maschio outa the tomb Lazy and flog it with some True Love . . cheers terry Hi

I AM. Out of my mind

[Image: sexgod040040.jpg]
02-12-2012 10:18 PM
Sptsmed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 56
Thanks received:
490 thanks in 195 posts

02-13-2012 10:39 AM

This combo along with some chosen add on's over the past month has been gold for me. I do not use the TL oil, but, and I spray it on my shirt, but carry some in a to go to boost as the evening moves along. I think it is a solid pair to work around and add on to as needed based on where you are going or who you are meeting.
02-13-2012 10:39 AM
Thanks given by terry0400-40, as33156
james mathers
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 4 posts

02-14-2012 6:56 AM

Yeah hi guys, long term phero user and refugee from the other site

well im trying to experiment with Methoxyestratetraenone at very low doses to see if it can be used more safely. had an old androtics Methoxyestratetraenone 30ml at only 5mcg....

so trying to create my own version of TL....but not noticing much...

androstadienone 20mcg
cttm2 [Alpha Androstenol/Beta Androstenol at 50/50]
Methoxyestratetraenone 20mcg

but really didnt have much luck....i suspect Methoxyestratetraenone is only useful at huge mcgs, and really who wants the estrogenic side-effects...I think spsmed is correct in spraying it on clothes as chris suggested....

but i have a question, Would Methoxyestratetraenone have any diffusion qualities at all if worn on clothes? greater surface area as chris notes, but minimal diffusion....
02-14-2012 6:56 AM
Sptsmed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 56
Thanks received:
490 thanks in 195 posts

02-14-2012 9:04 AM

It surely seems to work for me, although I will start off with probably six sprays, two to upper chest and two on each upper sleeve, then I carry a to go and re-apply about every two hours one spray to each location. I am sure it would diffuse slower on cloth than on skin, but at least there is no worries about any effects that way. Plus I don't use it unless going out or meeting someone, it is surely not in my daily driver category.
02-14-2012 9:04 AM

CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 477
Thanks received:
391 thanks in 232 posts

02-14-2012 9:07 PM

Mr. SoggyNoodle. I just received my TL oil today. Curious regarding application. Do you mean 'dabs' when you say 'drops'? I personally wish that i would have ordered the spray version for myself. I already have AM, and because of the vast differences in our ages, i would assume that our doses will be different, yet i am very intrigued based on your hits.

Regards,

CanadianGuy45

Journal:
Life in a Northern Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
02-14-2012 9:07 PM
SoggyNoodles
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
15 thanks in 2 posts

02-15-2012 4:10 AM

Thank you guys for the responses!

(02-14-2012 9:07 PM)CanadianGuy45 Wrote:  Mr. SoggyNoodle. I just received my TL oil today. Curious regarding application. Do you mean 'dabs' when you say 'drops'? I personally wish that i would have ordered the spray version for myself. I already have AM, and because of the vast differences in our ages, i would assume that our doses will be different, yet i am very intrigued based on your hits.

Regards,

CanadianGuy45

I used the word 'drops' as a form of measurement straight out of the bottle. However much oil that came out of the bottle I basically smeared behind the ears and whatever was left went on the jawline. 1 drop per side. My main justification on using the oil version this time versus the spray was longevity.

Spray: It hits hard, and it hits fast. But constant reapplication is required.
Oil: Slow release and its effects are not as apparent, but it makes up for it with the amount of time its still doing work.

All depends on the situation at hand. A wise man always said that you can never have the best of both worlds, I proved him wrong in this case by buying both the spray and oil version. Cool

How I came up with my dosage was mainly by me reading through tons and tons of threads and seeing what other users were doing. I took the average, with consideration to skin type, outside temperature, environment, manufacturer recommended dosage etc and I pretty much took an "educated" guess...then pulled the trigger. Big Grin

I know the mones took some part in my late night escapade, but it does also depend on your attitude as well. I was at the right amount of drinks and also higher than a space shuttle (off the self effects duh!). Me saying that I felt good that night would be a major understatement haha.

I hope this helps!
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2012 4:11 AM by SoggyNoodles.)
02-15-2012 4:10 AM
Thanks given by terry0400-40, CanadianGuy45, shadowknight, Injektilo, as33156
Gslinger
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 79
Thanks received:
182 thanks in 45 posts

02-15-2012 5:32 AM

AM + TL = Pherobomb

Anyone else use this combo and experiencing fallout effect?
02-15-2012 5:32 AM
dsouza
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
110 thanks in 49 posts

04-07-2012 10:47 AM

I used AM 2 sprays and true love 2 drops oil, to the dentist for a cleaning and had the hygenist in a long overdrawn soothing and relaxed conversation with me. I felt we could talk about anything. We must of talked for 1/2 hr over our appointment time! My SO was shocked what was taking me so long as she was next in line for get her teeth cleaned and I was 30 min overdue. Smile Turns out my SO told me after she went in this hygenist was asking all kinds of questions about me including what I did for a living and calling me a pleasant man.

Only problem is I didn't get any kino from her. It was all gab. She was married and MILF. Huge knockers on display. next time I visit her for a cleaning I'll be sure to wear the combo again Smile
Thanks given by idontknow

dsouza
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
110 thanks in 49 posts

I used AM 2 sprays and true love 2 drops oil, to the dentist for a cleaning and had the hygenist in a long overdrawn soothing and relaxed conversation with me. I felt we could talk about anything. We must of talked for 1/2 hr over our appointment time! My SO was shocked what was taking me so long as she was next in line for get her teeth cleaned and I was 30 min overdue. Smile Turns out my SO told me after she went in this hygenist was asking all kinds of questions about me including what I did for a living and calling me a pleasant man.

Only problem is I didn't get any kino from her. It was all gab. She was married and MILF. Huge knockers on display. next time I visit her for a cleaning I'll be sure to wear the combo again Smile
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2012 2:57 PM by dsouza.)
Thanks given by terry0400-40, CanadianGuy45, shadowknight, as33156

Share This Thread