Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: Which do you prefer ?
Alpha Androstenol
Beta Androstenol
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Androstenol Verses Beta Androstenol
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
223 thanks in 164 posts

Alpha Androstenol Verses Beta Androstenol
01-23-2010 12:16 PM

Often catogorized as socials these two really are fantastic molecules.  Uaully you lean more towards one or the other in preference. 

Alpha Androstenol is attractive, happy,comfortable, open, chatty at times.  It can induce a sexual response in those that find these characteristics to be arousing.

Beta Androstenol is has many of the above charateristics, Its comforting attractive and open but it seems to go much deeper.  There is more of a intimate connective quality about it. 

Which one is your favorite and why ? 
.............................................................................................

For me its Beta Androstenol,  I like the more intimate connecting responses I get with this then I do Alpha Androstenol.  I find when I use it in a mix around my husband it gives you a feeling of newness.  After you have been together a long time that new exploration period go's by the way side.  You start thinking you know you SO so well that you dont need to really talk to hear each other.  You fall into a comfy rhythm.  Beta Androstenol fine tunes that rhythm and just makes it so much better.

It also seems to compliment my other attributes better.  I can get more from my meditations using Beta Androstenol.  Connect with my higher consciousness on more easily and deeply. 

Alpha Androstenol while great tends to get on my nerves.  While I like the fun happy comfort it brings, it can also bring endless chatter that leaves me ready to scream Shut up already.  I am very talkative so this is no easy feat.  I dont find that it effects the amount I talk in myself as much as others though.  I do find it makes my mind to busy. I tend to not be able to sleep well if I use it within 4 hours before bed. 

Tisha

01-23-2010 12:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pheroquirk

tangent
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 9 posts

RE: Alpha Androstenol Verses Beta Androstenol
01-23-2010 1:00 PM

it's another vote for Beta from me. I think you've just about nailed it with the way you've described it. I love pairing it with Instant Gentleman as the two seem to just be made for each other and seem to just give this approachable vibe. almost like your someone that they should be talking to, who's opinion matters and who will make sense.

I'll use either equal ammounts or 3/2 Instant Honesty/Instant Gentleman as a base a hige amount of the time.
01-23-2010 1:00 PM
Thanks given by Pheroquirk
Diane999
Banned for Violations

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
110 thanks in 76 posts

Posts=648, but changed to 0 to remove from top posters list
01-23-2010 2:08 PM

I like both of these. I love, love, love Alpha Androstenol paired with Androsterone... takes a good deal of the chattiness out of the molecule and makes it sweet and sexy.

I love, love, love Beta Androstenol as a stand alone.

Diane
01-23-2010 2:08 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 976
Thanks received:
2608 thanks in 1206 posts

01-23-2010 2:28 PM

I like both as as well, but lean toward Beta Androstenol, as it creates more of a connection with others. And, it's a great additional to virtually any mix.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

"Often people attempt to live their lives backwards: they try to have more things, or more money, in order to do more of what they want so they will be happier. The way it actually works is the reverse. You must first be who you really are, then,do what you need to do, in order to have what you want."
01-23-2010 2:28 PM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
277 thanks in 364 posts

01-23-2010 2:54 PM

I prefer Alpha, as I mainly use pheromones for social reasons. Beta is ok for me in tiny amounts, while not drinking. To be more specific I really love Alpha, because when I wear it out to the nightclub. I barely have to spend any money on drinks, people are so nice to me & talk to me so freely. I've had horrible results using a Beta heavy blend in combination with drinking, lol.
01-23-2010 2:54 PM

zeph
=]

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 87
Thanks received:
82 thanks in 50 posts

01-23-2010 3:43 PM

Honestly, I haven't really used A-nols much. Only mixes I have that contain it is openness and Come Talk To Me. I have been using Honesty and have B-nol straight up. I can't really give an experienced testimony for a-nol, but I really like beta and what it does for me. So I guess till I use more a-nols, going to have to go with beta.

01-23-2010 3:43 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

Thanks received:
223 thanks in 164 posts

01-24-2010 12:07 PM

Diane Wrote:I like both of these. I love, love, love Alpha Androstenol paired with Androsterone... takes a good deal of the chattiness out of the molecule and makes it sweet and sexy.

I havent paired these two, arone on its own is repeling when I use it but maybe with some Alpha Androstenol it can buffer that effect for me.

Diane Wrote:I love, love, love Beta Androstenol as a stand alone

I know not many pheromones I like as a stand alone but this one is good that way as well as in a mix. I am not sure but I think you were one of the people who reported that "knewness" feeling you get with it, weren't you ? I love that.

Becca Wrote:I really love Alpha, because when I wear it out to the nightclub. I barely have to spend any money on drinks, people are so nice to me & talk to me so freely.

Alpha Androstenol is probably better in a social environment like a club. I havent been getting out socially as much since my husbands layoff LOL.

Tisha
01-24-2010 12:07 PM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
110 thanks in 76 posts

Posts=648, but changed to 0 to remove from top posters list
01-24-2010 2:07 PM

(01-24-2010 12:07 PM)Tisha Wrote:  I havent paired these two, arone on its own is repeling when I use it but maybe with some Alpha Androstenol it can buffer that effect for me.

Androsterone is repelling for you?  Can you talk about that a little bit?

(01-24-2010 12:07 PM)Tisha Wrote:  I know not many pheromones I like as a stand alone but this one is good that way as well as in a mix. I am not sure but I think you were one of the people who reported that "knewness" feeling you get with it, weren't you ? I love that.

Tisha

Beta is in a class all its own.  It just feels good.

Diane

01-24-2010 2:07 PM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 29
Thanks received:
95 thanks in 62 posts

01-24-2010 2:38 PM

Pretty much what Tisha said. I use a-nol only for breaking the ice, or when I really want to be a social butterfly. Usually I prefer b-nol for it's intimate, close qualities. I also can't stand the chatter of a-nol, though b-nol can get you chatterboxes too, just not as bad. I suppose you could say b-nols bring emotional chatterboxes.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
01-24-2010 2:38 PM

Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

Thanks received:
223 thanks in 164 posts

01-24-2010 4:32 PM

diane Wrote:Androsterone is repelling for you? Can you talk about that a little bit?

Arone, When I tested it out on its own I noticed people avoided me. They are not mean but its sort of like they look right through you. I guess its like the ghost effect some men can get with to much Androstanone. I thought maybe I was using to much and tested as low as 1 mcg and up to close to 20 mcg's. I never used it on its own with Alpha Androstenol. I do have a mix or two with it in there that I made. These mixes are for when I want to be left to myself. Sometimes in not a bad thing not to be noticed LOL. I tend to use more masculines in a mix for that purpose. I have not tried arone with Alpha Androstenol Beta Androstenol or TAA. I guess I should give it a go though and see if it makes it less ghostly for me.

Tisha
01-24-2010 4:32 PM

Share This Thread